Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole (31394 Views)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Edo Bye Election: Oshiomhole, Others Cast Votes [PHOTOS] / Okonjo Iweala Withdrew $1 Billion Jonathan Reelection Campaign Fund From FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
veralech:

I know people like you fear their own shadow. See how you are making wild allegations about 'Veralech'. I advise you to check her internet address before you start calling everyone duplicate or frauds like you and GEJ. I begin to reflect and it has dawned on me that perhaps this is what you do on-line. You are also known as 'neocortex'?

As for your desperate and grubby utterance, suffice it to say that I don't reside in Nigeria and I belong to no party but feel strongly about laying waste to Nigeria. I don't earn my living in Nigeria and tax is not an issue for me, little young old man!
[b][/b]

Hahahahaha @ little young old man cheesy... nice, thats a nice compliment, I'm sure you meant something worse... you were the first to resort to personal insults in your replies and i'm not suprised that you angrily believe everyone must align and agree with your views ...so you're living and paying tax abroad but you have triple sense to know more than the people hustling on the streets of nigeria abi? And you question their frustration because it suits you to stay on the other side where things flow to a degree and standards are enforced, shield your own side of the corrupt crew and accuse me of defending one of them, gej, who i dont give a shiit about.Or are you earning your living online as a paid supporter grin? Anyway, stick to what you know best which is were you earn your living... media tales are dangerous in nigeria, always try to have eyes on the ground...goodluck

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
ayobabas:

It's amazing how some folks reason from their other end! grin grin

U can say that again.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
dumodust:

Hahahahaha @ little young old man cheesy... nice, thats a nice compliment, I'm sure you meant something worse... you were the first to resort to personal insults in your replies and i'm not suprised that you angrily believe everyone must align and agree with your views ...so you're living and paying tax abroad but you have triple sense to know more than the people hustling on the streets of nigeria abi? And you question their frustration because it suits you to stay on the other side where things flow to a degree and standards are enforced, shield your own side of the corrupt crew and accuse me of defending one of them, gej, who i dont give a shiit about.Or are you earning your living online as a paid supporter grin? Anyway, stick to what you know best which is were you earn your living... media tales are dangerous in nigeria, always try to have eyes on the ground...goodluck

U must be mistaken as to the vast quantity of information available in the Western World about corruption in Nigeria. This is space age 4 goodness sake! The thieving elites have made it impossible 4 highly educated Nigerians in diaspora to return. A Nigerian is one in body and soul and having seen what oyibo man has done 4 his own country, no Nigerian fit sit down dey look how Jona and co steal from us finish.

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tundamartin: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
dumodust:

Are you by any chance suggesting that Nigerians abroad should not join in the discussion on how to punish maladministration among the leadership? Those who vent anger are paid or hired supporter? Are you sure you are not under the influence?

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mustafo: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2015
dumodust:

read my statements again and tell me where the excuses are... go ahead and probe the new scapegoat that looted (GEJ). but the moral of my story if you could reason through it without being fixated on the GEJ blame game was that looting of enormous proportions had occurred in previous governments, there were antecedents to the recent GEJ phenomenon, he didn't just pop out of the sky, he had worthy forefathers... there just wasn't internet and freedom of speech back then, and the media was well regulated in military regimes... ever head of the missing billion back then during the 70s and 80s from the windfall due to the wars in the gulf? do you know what 1 billion dollars back then is worth now?
like i said, do whatever makes you happy...fixate and run only after GEJ (your most recent looter as scapegoat) like you had been media indoctrinated to, i support you... while you let those pointing fingers at him that also have tax payer's money stashed in their pockets go all in the name of party affiliations and change agents...smh

So na so you dey think from d ars.e?
U wan make ur uncle badluck go free with naija billions because of dat small change wey u dey get, abi?
Na lie u lie!

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mustafo: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2015
tundamartin:

Are you by any chance suggesting that Nigerians abroad should not join in the discussion on how to punish maladministration among the leadership? Those who vent anger are paid or hired supporter? Are you sure you are not under the influence?

I feel u, bro. No mind him, na PDP agent. Just flush am down.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2015
veralech:

I know people like you fear their own shadow. See how you are making wild allegations about 'Veralech'. I advise you to check her internet address before you start calling everyone duplicate or frauds like you and GEJ. I begin to reflect and it has dawned on me that perhaps this is what you do on-line. You are also known as 'neocortex'?

As for your desperate and grubby utterance, suffice it to say that I don't reside in Nigeria and I belong to no party but feel strongly about laying waste to Nigeria. I don't earn my living in Nigeria and tax is not an issue for me, little young old man!
[b][/b]

Who cares about where you reside ?
After all you could be one of the thousands of Africans living on welfare in Europe.

Due to your inability to come up with a reasonable defense , you resort to labeling your opponents
as frauds, was that the best you can do Foreign man ?
Also , your confusion of me with dumodust shows how poor your reasoning capacity is.

Just because you don't reside in Nigeria , you believe it is okay for the country to remain dysfunctional,
how selfish can you be ?

Finally , you should answer this question honestly with respect to where you reside , do indicted politician get prosecuted solely in the media without legal charges ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Amansu:

You have eyes but cannot see? How could you possibly confuse a woman for a man? Perhaps you had programmed yourself to attack anyone that opposed your preconceived absurdity.
Do you know this lady personally or your psychoanalysis was a grope in the dark? Is that why you completely abandoned the fact of Mrs Okonjo withdrawing $2 billion without approval? Is lashing out at people your smokescreen at shallowness?

Guy, verily verily, I tell thee, you are a social misfit with unguarded mouth.

I never denied NOI withdrawal of $2 billion dollar, all I canvassed for was that there should be delay in celebration
of mere allegation and that only conviction and recovery of looted funds is worthy of jubilation. But your type who jump
into arguments on reflex didn't see that , all you care about is attacking anyone who appears to be opposed to your messiah's
approaches.

By the way, I went through your posts and I got a perfect summary of who you were and I believe you
haven't changed.

Stildude:
Let's expose who are the real hirelings here. A quick scan of most of anti -PEJ respondents profile's revealed a lot.

Amansu: 4 posts, 3 of them on PEJ 1 deleted and all 3 are replies.

From these statistics, it is very obvious that most of you are not intelligent enough to come up with your own fresh opinion. Always replying to other people's opinion,that also make you pessimistic and negative critics. It also shows that likely more than 3 handles are used by one person. which means, you are [b]duplicating IDs with most likely the intention to sway public opinion for your paymasters. [/b]well, I will tell you this. I have been here a little longer than you and can tell you that the game of numbers on Nairaland does nothing to affect the majority of real Nigeria. Check out previous threads on the last pre -presidential election debate on this forum, and also the missing child in winners chapel. Though a lot of noise was made here, in the final outcome, the unbiased truth prevailed and haters were once again losers.
As for me, I am not a member of any party. not from rivers state, not a member of vikings or seadogs, and earns a decent living by the grace of God from profession. So who is the real hirelings here? I think that is obvious now.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2015
veralech:

You mean you can read Buhari's mind too? Some of the frauds are already public knowledge.

Guy u dey full of gas.

That is called "inference" and any intelligent person can do that.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
mustafo:

So na so you dey think from d ars.e?
U wan make ur uncle badluck go free with naija billions because of dat small change wey u dey get, abi?
Na lie u lie!
and you're supposed to be thinking with your brain... and you wonder why they say if you want to hide something from black men, hide it in long sentences and books.
read my post again, smash your head with a stick and reboot your brain
Where did I say gej should be let go?
I repeat my statement again for the brainless- probe everything and everybody, not only our new scapegoat gej
No further comments
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
tundamartin:

she is the one that attacked me for my views on how the punishment should go... she seems hell bent on shielding people prior to 5yrs ago... so I started wondering
Besides that she was making comments like she was on the ground... while all the while she was behind a pc in norway or somewhere else... my point is there is a difference between those who feel the pinch and the media that reports it that she reads. I have no beef with her, whatever puts food on the table is ok
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Amansu:

U must be mistaken as to the vast quantity of information available in the Western World about corruption in Nigeria. This is space age 4 goodness sake! The thieving elites have made it impossible 4 highly educated Nigerians in diaspora to return. A Nigerian is one in body and soul and having seen what oyibo man has done 4 his own country, no Nigerian fit sit down dey look how Jona and co steal from us finish.
I agree with you my dear but i guess my long speech has been misunderstood and I support no politician- my argument before they derailed this discussion was that no thief should be spared, including those prior to jona... there is no small or big thief... all are thieves holding our common wealth to ransom....they exist both in pdp and apc
Chikena
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

That is called "inference" and any intelligent person can do that.

Your confused conjecture or inference is not logically derivable from the assumed premises. Go back to school.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

I never denied NOI withdrawal of $2 billion dollar, all I canvassed for was that there should be delay in celebration
of mere allegation and that only conviction and recovery of looted funds is worthy of jubilation. But your type who jump
into arguments on reflex didn't see that , all you care about is attacking anyone who appears to be opposed to your messiah's
approaches.

By the way, I went through your posts and I got a perfect summary of who you were and I believe you
haven't changed.

If you never denied Mrs Okonjo withdrew $2billion without approval, which she had already admitted, then you don't know the meaning of "mere allegation".

The more strenuously you make fickle attempt to hide your numerous fake identities, the more obvious it becomes.

I remember your fake i.d called "Stildude". He had made same silly allegation about a bloke from US being some other person but when put to the test as to ISP and IA, he failed.

Surprise, surprise, Stildude has metamorphosed into neocortex and dumodust. Trust a pot calling a kettle black in fake identities!
What an irony for underling, stildude aka neocortex aka dumodust, to discuss in public his private scandals.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

After all you could be one of the thousands of Africans living on welfare in Europe.

Due to your inability to come up with a reasonable defense , you resort to labeling your opponents
Also , your confusion of me with dumodust shows how poor your reasoning capacity is.

Just because you don't reside in Nigeria , you believe it is okay for the country to remain dysfunctional,
how selfish can you be ?

Finally , you should answer this question honestly with respect to where you reside , do indicted politician get prosecuted solely in the media without legal charges ?

veralech:

Your confused conjecture or inference is not logically derivable from the assumed premises. Go back to school.
veralech:

If you never denied Mrs Okonjo withdrew $2billion without approval, which she had already admitted, then you don't know the meaning of "mere allegation".
The more strenuously you make fickle attempt to hide your numerous fake identities, the more obvious it becomes.
I remember your fake i.d called "Stildude". He had made same silly allegation about a bloke from US being some other person but when put to the test as to ISP and IA, he failed.
Surprise, surprise, Stildude has metamorphosed into neocortex and dumodust. Trust a pot calling a kettle black in fake identities!
What an irony for underling, stildude aka neocortex aka dumodust, to discuss in public his private scandals.

Be your age and run along, underling; I now know who you are. Frankly, you are not worth it!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
dumodust:

she is the one that attacked me for my views on how the punishment should go... she seems hell bent on shielding people prior to 5yrs ago... so I started wondering
Besides that she was making comments like she was on the ground... while all the while she was behind a pc in norway or somewhere else... my point is there is a difference between those who feel the pinch and the media that reports it that she reads. I have no beef with her, whatever puts food on the table is ok

Again your bewilderment has taken control of your destiny.

You forgot you were calling opponents names such as "psycho, ass fellow, failure etc., along with innumerable expletives heaped on Nigeria?

Did you forget that when you insult Nigeria you insult Nigerians of all ages? Stildude, or neocortex, are you really a psychopath or suffering bouts of schizophrenia?

There is apparent coexistence of delusions and hallucinations in your thought process. Be your age and run along, underling; I now know who you are. Frankly, you are not worth it!

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
dumodust:

typical Nigerian, response to you problem is to pass laws that will clamp down on people who say the truth and don't agree with your narrow views...smh...later you will say abacha was bad... every solution should be in a decree, buhari style cheesy
hellooooo...for your information...nothing has been working for a long time except that i have more access to internet and others, wake up from your dream or else you didn't see the 80s and 90s. I agree things have been bad and goodluck was not a decisive president but this 'Goodluck is responsible for all our Nigerian woes' is delusional and ill informed. no improvement in health, roads?ok o...i know the road to the east from lagos improved considerably and other stories... all your roads built in the 60s abi?
besides that oil exporting countries are in crisis all over the world...get ready for more shit sine the iran deal has been done.
and the way you guys throw figures around... all sorts of billions, now its 50billion again ba... delusional people

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by stildude(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2013

Let's expose who are the real hirelings here. A quick scan of most of anti -PEJ respondents profile's revealed a lot.
Hassman : 1 post, and it was a reply and targeted at PEJ
Ptolomes: 12 posts, 1st post on current topic
Amasu: 4 posts, 3 of them on PEJ 1 deleted and all 3 are replies.
Abikubu: 3 posts, 1st and 2d post on pej, all posts are replies.
Danpatrick: 2 posts both on PEJ, both replies
Tundamartin: 3 posts, 1st on topic responding to me.
Adeogunshia: 3 posts, all on politics and all concerning the Goodlucks.

From these statistics, it is very obvious that most of you are not intelligent enough to come up with your own fresh opinion. Always replying to other people's opinion,that also make you pessimistic and negative critics. It also shows that likely more than 3 handles are used by one person. which means, you are duplicating IDs with most likely the intention to sway public opinion for your paymasters. well, I will tell you this. I have been here a little longer than you and can tell you that the game of numbers on Nairaland does nothing to affect the majority of real Nigeria. Check out previous threads on the last pre -presidential election debate on this forum, and also the missing child in winners chapel. Though a lot of noise was made here, in the final outcome, the unbiased truth prevailed and haters were once again losers.
As for me, I am not a member of any party. not from rivers state, not a member of vikings or seadogs, and earns a decent living by the grace of God from profession. So who is the real hirelings here? I think that is obvious now.

The above quote from STILDUDE aka NEOCORTEX aka DOMUDUST is typical and the same anytime people do not agree with him despite the different IPs and countries of these various respondents. He was even confused as to what an IP was of those persons he listed just as he has done here. [b][/b]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
veralech:

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by stildude(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2013

From these statistics, it is very obvious that most of you are not intelligent enough to come up with your own fresh opinion. Always replying to other people's opinion,that also make you pessimistic and negative critics. It also shows that likely more than 3 handles are used by one person. which means, you are duplicating IDs with most likely the intention to sway public opinion for your paymasters. well, I will tell you this. I have been here a little longer than you and can tell you that the game of numbers on Nairaland does nothing to affect the majority of real Nigeria. Check out previous threads on the last pre -presidential election debate on this forum, and also the missing child in winners chapel. Though a lot of noise was made here, in the final outcome, the unbiased truth prevailed and haters were once again losers.

The above quote from STILDUDE aka NEOCORTEX aka DOMUDUST is typical and the same anytime people do not agree with him despite the different IPs and countries of these various respondents. He was even confused as to what an IP was of those persons he listed just as he has done here. [/b]

[b] Politics / Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by veralech:

stildude:
Boy stop lying! you were among those pro Ameachi youth looking for a fight at PH airport. what do you mean IP address when there is glo, mtn, etisalat, iphones, laptops, android, etc.

Proof of pudding is in the eating - see your double-dealing or triple or, more fakes, eh neocortex alias stildude? [size=10pt][/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
veralech:

The above quote from STILDUDE aka NEOCORTEX aka DOMUDUST is typical and the same anytime people do not agree with him despite the different IPs and countries of these various respondents. He was even confused as to what an IP was of those persons he listed just as he has done here. [b][/b]

I think you're schizophrenic... someone so vindictive about people she hasn't met in real life, going about tracking their IPs, wow..., see what you're listing in your post, are you sure u're ok?and how did dumodust's relate to all this long drivel ... puzzling... anyway, whatever rocks your world, continue ranting... that's all, I have ended this argument long ago, stop stalking me because its very weird right now... do whatever you want to anybody, not my problem... goodnight

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

how selfish can you be ?

Get off fake! A GEJ underling and avowed MEND supporter calling Nigeria, APC and Buhari all sorts of names, apart from wishing that GEJ remained presido for life has the effrontery to speak without chewing it. What a tatterdemalion![size=12[color=#990000][/color]pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
veralech:

Again your bewilderment has taken control of your destiny.

You forgot you were calling opponents names such as "psycho, ass fellow, failure etc., along with innumerable expletives heaped on Nigeria?

Did you forget that when you insult Nigeria you insult Nigerians of all ages? Stildude, or neocortex, are you really a psychopath or suffering bouts of schizophrenia?

There is apparent coexistence of delusions and hallucinations in your thought process. Be your age and run along, underling; I now know who you are. Frankly, you are not worth it!
the message you replied wasnt for you... dont let schizophrenia and paranoia take over you as you tend to see the enemy in everyone who opposes your views, I dont want to be drawn into your confusion and bitterness... I dont mince words, a failure is a failure so if it struck a chord, maybe you need to re-examine yourself... dumodust has been here since 2008 and he has no need to be anyone else... thanks and goodnight

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2015
dumodust:

I think you're schizophrenic... that's all, I have ended this argument long ago, stop stalking me... do whatever you want to anybody... goodnight

Hey black pot calling kettle black? Again your bewilderment has taken control of your destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2015
dumodust:

the message you replied wasnt for you... dont let schizophrenia and paranoia take over you as you tend to see the enemy in everyone who opposes your views, I dont want to be drawn into your confusion and bitterness... dumodust has been here since 2008 and he has no need to be anyone else... thanks and goodnight

You are judged by what you scum you spew. So insulting people and Nigeria makes it my business to respond. Again ironical that you should be using words others have used against you. You are the real confused and frustrated Niger Delta MEND and GEJ underling, stildude.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2015
veralech:

You are judged by what you scum you spew. So insulting people and Nigeria makes it my business to respond. Again ironical that you should be using words others have used against you. You are the real confused and frustrated Niger Delta MEND and GEJ underling, stildude.
Miss or mrs business responder... read through your posts and assess your madness... enough said... everybody that opposed you are one and the same abi? Gej underling, mend etc...hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy... madness
Abeg read through... your handlers wont be impressed at all
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by veralech(f): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2015
dumodust:

Miss or mrs business responder... read through your posts and assess your madness... enough said... everybody that opposed you are one and the same abi? Gej underling, mend etc...hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy... madness
Abeg read through... your handlers wont be impressed at all

I have done a thorough research, unlike you who is bewildered in your insanity and personality disorder.

[color=#990000][/color][size=12pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 12:38am On Jul 19, 2015
veralech:

I have done a thorough research, unlike you who is bewildered in your insanity and personality disorder.

[color=#990000][/color][size=12pt][/size]

Arrrghhh....#sighs... here we go again...
oya I have heard... now go take a sedative before you actually cross over... see you on another thread if you jump on me again
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by BushidoBlue(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Baba Osho is truly angry with NOI. But Baba Osho is neither frivolous nor attention seeking. Perhaps the corruption under GEJ's government was more intense than we were led to believe. grin

Just out of curiosity what are we to believe?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 5:13am On Jul 19, 2015
veralech:

Hey black pot calling kettle black? Again your bewilderment has taken control of your destiny.

I have long read about internet robot , but this is the first time I am encountering one.
What can be the cause of your trauma ?
Are you being threatened with deportation ?
Have you lost control of your life to drugs ?

Coming online to seek relevance won't solve any of your problems as listed above.
Please visit the nearest rehab and if you have done that already always endeavor to take your medications.
Shalom.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 1adewoye: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
neocortex:

I have long read about internet robot , but this is the first time I am encountering one.
What can be the cause of your trauma ?
Are you being threatened with deportation ?
Have you lost control of your life to drugs ?

Coming online to seek relevance won't solve any of your problems as listed above.
Please visit the nearest rehab and if you have done that already always endeavor to take your medications.
Shalom.

You dey jealous because she no be oil thief lyk u? Shut it up, ewu!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Amansu(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
neocortex:

approaches.

haven't changed.

@ stildude or now "neocortex", so you have changed profile and have started your usual PEJ & GEJ as.s lapping, isn't it so, hired muck? Why am I not surprised that everywhere you go you are attacked because of what you are : a social misfit! You are also on the receiving end because of your grubby mouth. When it becomes unbearable, you start making unbaked allegation as follows:

"From these statistics, it is very obvious that most of you are not intelligent enough to come up with your own fresh opinion. Always replying to other people's opinion,that also make you pessimistic and negative critics. It also shows that likely more than 3 handles are used by one person. which means, you are duplicating IDs with most likely the intention to sway public opinion for your paymasters"

Given the anaesthetic you are over-dosing on account of PEJ and GEJ issues, your odious whiff of political thuggery and hireling has not only hastened your intellectual deterioration but has rendered you morally and logically insane.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 1adewoye: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amansu:

@ stildude or now "neocortex", so you have changed profile and have started your usual PEJ & GEJ as.s lapping, isn't it so, hired muck? Why am I not surprised that everywhere you go you are attacked because of what you are : a social misfit! You are also on the receiving end because of your grubby mouth. When it becomes unbearable, you start making unbaked allegation as follows:

"From these statistics, it is very obvious that most of you are not intelligent enough to come up with your own fresh opinion. Always replying to other people's opinion,that also make you pessimistic and negative critics. It also shows that likely more than 3 handles are used by one person. which means, you are duplicating IDs with most likely the intention to sway public opinion for your paymasters"

Given the anaesthetic you are over-dosing on account of PEJ and GEJ issues, your odious whiff of political thuggery and hireling has not only hastened your intellectual deterioration but has rendered you morally and logically insane.

Good work! Expose the freaking fraudster wey dey peddle PDP prop. So this woman cortex dey carry many i.ds 4 gej. E no surprise, na so dem blockheads full here.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by esthil: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
This oshimole use to be a very respected fellow but now he's gradually becoming an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.