Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole (31396 Views)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Edo Bye Election: Oshiomhole, Others Cast Votes [PHOTOS] / Okonjo Iweala Withdrew $1 Billion Jonathan Reelection Campaign Fund From FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tsdarkside(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
not even 1billion naira....na 1billion dollars jonathan need...oyyyy.... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Allegations and counter allegations. Later, NOI will releasea press statement de bunking Oshiomhole's claims.

But the truth is still the truth that the GEJ administration is the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

How do you come to that conclusion ? , oshomoke says so ?
Making inference without any evidence is why many people fail comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by joseph1832(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
neocortex:

How do you come to that conclusion ? , oshomoke says so ?
Making inference without any evidence is why many people fail comprehension.
Did Oshiomhole say GEJ's administration is the most corrupt? Funny how one who speak about comprehending can not even read, talkless of comprehending....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Tex42(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
... Probe her then!, and stop spamming our ears/brains with this 'good morning story'.

Baba Adams, u kon dey behave like market man o!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Did Oshiomhole say says GEJ's administration is the most corrupt? Funny how one who speak about comprehending can not even read, talkless of comprehending....

Sorry, I never knew you are one of those who prefers NEPA bill to a certificate smiley

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by adoinem(f): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
neocortex:

Those phrases correctly describe who you are ?
Tell me how your rants solve any problem.
Let us even assume oshomoke is right , do you think APC is wise by not charging are to court ?
Do you believe that castigating someone who allegedly withdrew a whooping $1 billion on the
pages of newspapers is laudable while the accused walks free ?

People like you who can't reason objectively are the reason why Nigeria is stagnant.
Nigerians don't want to know how much she withdrew , they want to see her in court and all her "loots" recovered.
Till then, you can rejoice for nothing in your hallucinatory utopia.

In truth, you appear myopic.

If the allegation is true, it is the duty of the police to charge her because of the criminality involved. It is not Adams' responsibility to do so.

Initially this Okonjo woman denied any wrong-doing but based on Adams previous allegation, she admitted withdrawing $2 billion from ECA without approval of NEC.

It is being revealed again that a further $1 billion was illegally withdrawn from Federation Account towards GEJ election campaign.

A case is rapidly building up against her, Diezani and GEJ over more than $50 billion that was siphoned out of the country.

If you can't see from the mess they had plunged the country, then your allegiance to this wanton dishonesty is serious myopia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
adoinem:

In truth, you appear myopic.

If the allegation is true, it is the duty of the police to charge her because of the criminality involved. It is not Adams' responsibility to do so.

Initially this Okonjo woman denied any wrong-doing but based on Adams previous allegation, she admitted withdrawing $2 billion from ECA without approval of NEC.

It is being revealed again that a further $1 billion was illegally withdrawn from Federation Account towards GEJ election campaign.

A case is rapidly building up against her, Diezani and GEJ over more than $50 billion that was siphoned out of the country.

If you can't see from the mess they had plunged the country, then your allegiance to this wanton dishonesty is serious myopia.

Who are "they"
What an irony , it is beyond me why you prefer allegations than actual prosecution and loot recovery, I don't know any
better description of myopism than this.

Oshomole: NOI withdrew $1billion dollar.
You: hahaha , Buhari and APC are working , they are exposing them.

Tell me how that improves the lives of ordinary Nigerians ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by harry509: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ola17:
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks Osho baba talks too much lately. Maybe na d new wife wen him marry dey make mouth scratch am.

Methinks the smart thing to do is to gather all the evidence of financial graft against the immediate past government and approach the courts and stop boring some of us to death with all these salon gossip!
wat rr yu sayn slf? undecided do yu kw hw much Ngozi looted frm d federation account? Nt 2 talk of d Abacha money they recover frm switze bank. Dis woman called Ngozi shud b probe I swear. Well I kw pple like yu Rr easily move n deceive by her english wen she cum on air 2 tell nigerian's lies all d name of minister of finance. I wil say it again dat woman shud b probe and brought 2 book. Mtcheeeeeewwwwww
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sunnyuche1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Meiji:
Okay, so Okonjo-Iweala took $1billion, fine. Can someone explain why she hasn't been prosecuted?

because u r still alive. rubbish!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by shamecurls(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=38pt]Wake-up Nigerians!!! With these tribal, ethnic and religious sentiments, we wont go that far. Billions re being looted and the few average-class masses happen to classify issues based on these earlier stated notions. Lets base our judgement on facts. i.e Not saying Oshiomole is right, but lets demand the accountability of whats ours![/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by chineloSA(f): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
na wa ooo mama Ngozi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by philips70(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

How much did you withdraw to marry the ashewo from Ethiopia?

barcanista, I no tell you?

BTW the woman is from Cape Verde and not Ethiopia. Chai, na wao. Mental instability has been given a new definition on Nairaland. If this forum was not anonymous na this kind them mogidi type for dey carry gun dey go find people for their house why them post comment.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
adoinem:

Your tolerance to fraud is based on feelings for GEJ and Okonjo.

These two together with Diezani had robbed this country blind as to incapacitate normal payment of workers' salaries.

In time, the enormity of theft will be explained to Nigerians just as feelers are suggesting upward of $50 billions was siphoned.

How obscenely greedy and depraved these so-called leaders could aspire while millions of Nigerians wallow in abject poverty without food, good roads, hospitals, schools or security!

and your feelings also told you that oshiomole is the best nigerian governor with state funds that dont have his fingerprints all over them. he's been rattling figures of recent, different unconfirmed figures each week like he's trying to recover money to settle his own debts or cover his tracks after he left his state in his mess, trying to divert attention. i dont know anything about okonjo but i rather wait for organised info not shouting like a market woman in the media and besides that, his wailing is suspicious, especially since this osun state debt wahala... he should sue or just shut the eff up

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by philips70(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=38pt]Wake-up Nigerians!!! With these tribal, ethnic and religious sentiments, we wont go that far. Billions re being looted and the few average-class masses happen to classify issues based on these earlier stated notions. Lets base our judgement on facts. i.e Not saying Oshiomole is right, but lets demand the accountability of whats ours![/size]

So this comment justify these very large fonts even with the rule against it?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by adoinem(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
neocortex:

Who are "they"
What an irony , it is beyond me why you prefer allegations than actual prosecution and loot recovery, I don't know any
better description of myopism than this.

Oshomole: NOI withdrew $1billion dollar.
You: hahaha , Buhari and APC are working , they are exposing them.

Tell me how that improves the lives of ordinary Nigerians ?

It seems your comprehension is also deficient besides myopia.

The subjects referred to were Okonjo, Diezani and GEJ, yet you were asking who were they?

It is apparent you lack legal knowledge or the process of criminal investigation and prosecution.

If you think 6 weeks of the new administration is enough to start criminal court proceedings, then you are more bereft than I thought.

It is not as if Okonjo denied withdrawing $2 billion without NEC approval or $1 billion from FA without approval.

If you want immediate recovery of stolen loots or people should be shut out of the massive fraud under GEJ, then your angst is unfathomable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mkoabiola: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Osho baba n okonjo should av been husband n wify
Ddier combination will b perfect.lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tete7000(m): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Meiji:
Okay, so Okonjo-Iweala took $1billion, fine. Can someone explain why she hasn't been prosecuted?

How do you do that with some calculations someone did on his four figure table. I guess Gov Oshiomole has been taking too much ogogoro of late. Do you accuse people of such serious allegation without solid evidence?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
adoinem:

It seems your comprehension is also deficient besides myopia.

The subjects referred to were Okonjo, Diezani and GEJ, yet you were asking who were they?

It is apparent you lack legal knowledge or the process of criminal investigation and prosecution.

If you think 6 weeks of the new administration is enough to start criminal court proceedings, then you are more bereft than I thought.

It is not as if Okonjo denied withdrawing $2 billion without NEC approval or $1 billion from FA without approval.

If you want immediate recovery of stolen loots or people should be shut out of the massive fraud under GEJ, then your angst is unfathomable.

I do not expect you to understand sarcasm in lieu of who your role model is.
Moreover, your disjointed response is disgraceful to say the least.
Am surprised you alluded to "legal knowledge" yet you fail to decipher my grouse with your previous posts.
I will repeat my point again , "prosecuting" an accused in the media is folly and only simpletons
will celebrate such as a worthy achievement.

If you will be honest with yourself , you will agree with me that the only reason APC prefers to "talk" instead of charging NOI is
because they have no evidence against her.

Afterall nothing can be more soothening to APC and Buhari than actualizing their fantasies of jailing corrupt Jonathan and his men
If that is true , then why the delay ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sapientia(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2015
The theme of the workshop was: “Enhancing IGR in Edo, Issues, Prospects and Challenges.”

Adam. speak on the theme

when you go meeting.. discus NOI

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by azimibraun: 2:09am On Jul 14, 2015
At this time, I expect specific atrocities and Mismanagement by Oshimole to be equally exposed" Do me, I do you" by the rich and those we entrust with power should be worth celebrating but as Usuall gullible Nigerians are not taking advantage of it. Growing up in Nigeria it's a tradition for us to respond with exposing the secrets of the person exposing our own. NOI may not have had her childhood in Naija but she has a naija blood. Hit Oshimole back below the belt if necessary or is he a saint; no crimes or abuse of funds done by him?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Instead of concentrating on developing Edo state this dwarf of a governor keeps disturbing the public with his noise..I wonder how Lara copes with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by azimibraun: 2:13am On Jul 14, 2015
But if I may ask; was it not the same Oshimole's pressure that made Nigerians know NOI withdraws money without the approval of the appropriate authorities but on GEJ'S orders? This kind fighting of 2 elephants enriches the grass. We as the grass won't suffer in this case. Edo people will be grateful to NOI if he can expose Oshimole's also.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by azimibraun: 2:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Revelations of things that have brought untold hardship on us overtime is not " Disturbance " it's social engineering. The next finance minister when appointed will remember this and be careful.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by azimibraun: 2:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Can't she or her own people say things Oshimole did wrong or funds he abused or stole? So that Edo pple can begin to take him up on that. Afterall he who lives in a glass house don't throw stones. Is Oshimole living in a mud house? Hasn't he managed funds for over 6 to 7yrs now? Even his labour union days. Is he so clean nobody can expose him also?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mescapee: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2015
LocalChamp:
Okonjo-Iweala withdrew $1bn for Jonathan’s re-election —Oshiomhole

July 13, 2015
Written by Osemwengie Ben Ogbemudia, Benin

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has accused the former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of illegally taking $1 billion from the federation account to prosecute the re-election bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking at a seminar organized by the Edo State government for Permanent Secretaries, Directors and Deputy Directors, the governor said the former minister also needs to tells Nigerians how the Excess Crude Account was drawn down to $4.1 billion from the peak $10 billion when no approval was given by the National Economic Council for any withdrawal.

The theme of the workshop was: “Enhancing IGR in Edo, Issues, Prospects and Challenges.”

Oshiomhole, who said Okonjo-Iweala would have been declared a pathological liar if she were to be a witness in court due to the inconsistencies in her statements, said a forensic audit would truly determine how much was illegally spent from the federation account under her watch as minister.

He said the state government would now hold Permanent Secretaries, Directors and Deputy Directors responsible for any fraud detected in their departments, saying the government has trimmed down the cost of running government.

He said: “The truth is, many things went wrong even at the federal level. As you might have read in the papers, while the federal government, under Goodluck Jonathan, with the then Coordinating Minister of the Economy liked to blame governors for wasteful spending, for not saving for the rainy day, for not investing properly, the truth is the real weakness in the Nigerian federal chain has been the Federal Government.

“Our hope is that with the new President, given his pedigree we will break from the past.

“As I’m sure you will soon begin to hear when all the numbers are published, last week, I complained aloud that Edo State lost about N10 billion over a four year period from only one source, the NLNG remittance to the federation account.

“How did I arrive at the figure? I used my 4-Figure Table and I asked myself at $2.1 billion remitted by NLNG as taxes and Shell, and by the way, Shell is not the only oil operative, we have Chevron and several others. They shared the $2.1 billion based on the revenue allocation formula, Edo State got about N2.27 billion. So I said, thank God this money came after the departure of Okonjo-Iweala and President Jonathan. If the PDP were still in charge in Abuja, this money would have been taken.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/okonjo-iweala-took-1bn-for-jonathans-re-election-oshiomhole/

Osho Baba, honestly I think that your grudge with this woman is making you appear foolish.

Note that one day you will be out of office and you are setting precedents that you will not be able to fathom when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshimole has a face that only a mother could love.
Its a face I would rather not look at. He should stop the bickering and witch hunt.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshiomole is displaying his true self
- an illitrate,a thug ans a proffesional ASS-LICKER,,,,,his path to edo state gov house says it all,he got there by licking OBJ's ass
Now it's is BUHARI's ASS he is licking
All his uncoordinated propaganda against IWEALA no make BUHARI's give am post,his second tenure is almost over ,he needs another job badly to sustain iara else she go deviorce am.
Ohiomole we have seen this movie before.......we understand u need a job
You hoodwinked OBJ now na BUHARI
IWEALA is too much for you,u r not even fit to tie her shoe lace
Get a life
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ikkkkk: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Osho Baba, how did u know? Give us facts biko. Am tired of these ur accusations.
Haba.

Or do u have a crush on madame NOI that ur seeking for her notice always?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Benn(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2015
I used to be a fan of Oshiomole and a supporter of APC, but recently I'm beginning to realise that this man only derives joy in making sensational newspaper headlines.

Oshiomole is only good at criticising and being in opposition and that explains why he is still looking for people in the past administration to blame for everything.

For goodness sake APC is in power now and no longer PDP. Oshiomole should take his evidence to the police or EFCC for prosecution and stop seeking cheap popularity with all these his boring newspaper headlines.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by joseph1832(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2015
neocortex:

Sorry, I never knew you are one of those who prefers NEPA bill to a certificate smiley
And now I know you are one of those who belief one can't earn a living without a certificate. tongue

Now buzz off!.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sifat27(m): 5:25am On Jul 14, 2015
We provide 100% profitable forex signals with guaranteed. WE ARE PROVIDE TWO TIMES FOREX SIGNALS.(GMT 5.30 AM AND GMT 12.00 PM).our professional team work for client s 100% profit on trading guaranteed signal. Forex trading profit signal, Best forex trading signals, Forex trading signals.
To know more info. Please visit our website : http://www.forexprofitsignal.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.