Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole (31391 Views)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Edo Bye Election: Oshiomhole, Others Cast Votes [PHOTOS] / Okonjo Iweala Withdrew $1 Billion Jonathan Reelection Campaign Fund From FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dignity33: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2015
The former finance minister and coordinator of the near-bankrupt economy,Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,at the end of her sojourn in former president Ebele Jonathan's government,lost professional honour,experise-respect and gained worse-credibility to her name and image worldwide.Dr Okonjo Iweala displayed her hidden professional-shortcoming with her mishahandling of Nigeria economy,the ex-cess crude account and external reserve account and did not fair well in her overall handling of Nigerian economy and funds.She lost her professional reputation with her worst outing as Nigeria finance minister suprintended massive corruption practices and supervised looting,stealing and embezzlement of magnititude volume.Dr Okonjo Iweala is the worst minister ever. I don't believe you in as much as under her tenue NIgeria EConomy overtake SouthAfrica and become the largest economy in Africa, under her nigeria where more industrialise more than anyother before her.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ogba20: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Escalze:
grin
. This short man am suspecting that this ur new wife de affect ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Jalinco: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2015
That is why i am always afraid of women with big boobs. Money money money shaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ofoka: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015
How much did he withdraw for himself and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Okeycima: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Come e b like say dis man don shift the goal post from excess crude oil account management to this,OGA Y NOT FINISH WITH ONE AND THEN DIS......Or beta still give the information to the relevant authorities to persecute the people that err
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by babafirst(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol,with all the money spent they still lost the election woefully.Lwkmd.Thanks to people-power.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Victorblaze14(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2015
What of you that spent $5million on marring new wife,u no even dey fit to f**k
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by phreakabit(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Based on the then exchange rate of 1:190
1000000000 USD = 190000000000 Naira[/size]

This Oshiomole man resemble monkey, come dey reason like one self? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dekdek: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2015
The frog Eye Bitcch surely is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by fineyemi(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Take a luk at dis site. The fast growin educational site: www.Guru9ja.com
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by litaninja(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Big, juicy skeletons....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ibedun: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

The former finance minister and coordinator of the near-bankrupt economy,Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,at the end of her sojourn in former president Ebele Jonathan's government,lost professional honour,experise-respect and gained worse-credibility to her name and image worldwide.Dr Okonjo Iweala displayed her hidden professional-shortcoming with her mishahandling of Nigeria economy,the ex-cess crude account and external reserve account and did not fair well in her overall handling of Nigerian economy and funds.She lost her professional reputation with her worst outing as Nigeria finance minister suprintended massive corruption practices and supervised looting,stealing and embezzlement of magnititude volume.Dr Okonjo Iweala is the worst minister of finance ever.

That thieving ethnic fat face fell my hands. She damaged herself and her tribes men went on a financial pillage of the country on a scale never witnessed before in the history of any country.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by omolami: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshiomale is an alarmist. The constant lies he is dishing out is attempt to cover his tracts of EMBEZZLEMENT. Someone who has embezzled the state money to extent of not being able to pay salaries is talking. Let Oshiomale go and die all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Chigold101(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
I thought the idot said they used over 2trillion naira for the election. Let them provide evidence stupid idot who shoud go and pay his workers first bfor spreading propaganda.
I wont blame God for creating shot people... osho....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sweetgala(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Wetin Okonjo baby thief from oshio- baba hand .

How he know she took 1million ?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 9jagoodman: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshiomole, hope you are not loosing it
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
omolami:
Oshiomale is an alarmist. The constant lies he is dishing out is attempt to cover his tracts of EMBEZZLEMENT. Someone who has embezzled the state money to extent of not being able to pay salaries is talking. Let Oshiomale go and die all I care.

Ohiomole simply needs a job
ASS LICKING is his method and tactics
His tenure will expire soon so he needs to suck up to BUHARI's in every way possible to get an appointment.
He needs to pick on a very intelligent personnel so he can be adjudged intelligent,
he failed to realize that even if Okonjo stops advancing for the next 20years........ Oshiomole can never catch up with her
He is a cheap slimy scum
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
sweetgala:
Wetin Okonjo baby thief from oshio- baba hand .

How he know she took 1million ?

Maybe he was the spiritual minister of finance
He is just a cheap ass licker
He wants baba one chance to appointment some tin so he can continue his NLC style thuggery
He has to pull someone down to climb
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
912:

Omo na which part of your body you dey use see? embarassed
Oga? U go school @ all? Do u know the difference between a question n a statement?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sweetgala(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Arty2014:

Maybe he was the spiritual minister of finance
He is just a cheap ass licker
He wants baba one chance to appointment some tin so he can continue his NLC style thuggery
He has to pull someone down to climb

I don't think so, I respect oshio- baba and I beleive passionately in his part in the political sensitisation duting the early years of democracy in the early 2000's

There must be some truth in this story, to what level is disputable
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tdmoggy: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
dignity33:

The former finance minister and coordinator of the near-bankrupt economy,Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,at the end of her sojourn in former president Ebele Jonathan's government,lost professional honour,experise-respect and gained worse-credibility to her name and image worldwide.

Lost professional honour in whose rating, yours ?. What a joke

She was the only modicum of sanity in a system otherwise bereft of direction and she brought a lot if sense and accountability to the job if you may know.
Never mind that she is now being tarred with the same brush as others that are profoundly disliked...Governors looking for cheap publicity are jumping on the mob mentality bandwagon...

The real question that should be answered is what exactly has Oshiomole done with the funds he has collected so far...Not much is the answer. It might serve the comrade governor better to get on with the job...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ambiboy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
BREAKING NEWS : Edo Executive Governor, His Excellency, Comrade Adams Aliyu Eric Oshiomole has abandoned his job as the governor of the state and takes up a job as the "Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission". His main self assigned project is to hunt Okonjo-Iweala down... But Sadly for the good people of Edo state, governance has been badly affected as he tries to still govern the state by proxy.

May God deliver the state of Edo.

Amen!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by nortcentrallord(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mogidi:

How much did you withdraw to marry the ashewo from Ethiopia?

My brotherrrr, are you asking? This mundane man didn't marry any ashewo from Ethiopia oh. He just went to buy a slave with public servants money from Ethiopia. Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 912(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
donxab:

Oga? U go school @ all? Do u know the difference between a question n a statement?

Abeg make you no vex sir but person when dey take eye see no fit ask that kind question na embarassed so sir I humbly ask again, Biko na which part of your body you dey take see? embarassed
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by adoinem(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
neocortex:

I do not expect you to understand sarcasm in lieu of who your role model is.
Moreover, your disjointed response is disgraceful to say the least.
Am surprised you alluded to "legal knowledge" yet you fail to decipher my grouse with your previous posts.
I will repeat my point again , "prosecuting" an accused in the media is folly and only simpletons
will celebrate such as a worthy achievement.

If you will be honest with yourself , you will agree with me that the only reason APC prefers to "talk" instead of charging NOI is
because they have no evidence against her.

Afterall nothing can be more soothening to APC and Buhari than actualizing their fantasies of jailing corrupt Jonathan and his men
If that is true , then why the delay ?

Your conceited grouse and confused juxtaposition portrayed inept reasoning.

Nigeria has international partners that are willing to help in recovering stolen funds.

There is a global investigation going on but you would rather place the cart before the horse and start a fallacious prosecution.

Your myopia and dearth of logic is monumental as to render any further discourse with you pointless

Furthermore, Oknojo admitted withdrawing billions of dollars without NEC authorisation. You call this dis-jointed response? You only portrayed embodiment of an oaf with narcissistic gibberish to boot.

The media merely reported what was in the public domain. Any aggrieved party can seek legal remedy.

I have no further interest in your conceited oafish gobbledygook.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mariamjane(f): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
neocortex:

Who are "they"
What an irony , it is beyond me why you prefer allegations than actual prosecution and loot recovery, I don't know any
better description of myopism than this.

Oshomole: NOI withdrew $1billion dollar.
You: hahaha , Buhari and APC are working , they are exposing them.

Tell me how that improves the lives of ordinary Nigerians ?

Obvious lackey of PDP Okonjo-Iweala, Jonathan and Petroleum minister, are you? No wonder you can't see beyond your nose grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by mariamjane(f): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
dumodust:

and your feelings also told you that oshiomole is the best nigerian governor with state funds that dont have his fingerprints all over them. he's been rattling figures of recent, different unconfirmed figures each week like he's trying to recover money to settle his own debts or cover his tracks after he left his state in his mess, trying to divert attention. i dont know anything about okonjo but i rather wait for organised info not shouting like a market woman in the media and besides that, his wailing is suspicious, especially since this osun state debt wahala... he should sue or just shut the eff up

You have missed the point!
You are condoning fraud that has brought this great nation to her kneels with your laboured but whimsical justification. You can bet prison is awaiting those thieves in PDP that bankrupted the country.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
adoinem:

Your conceited grouse and confused juxtaposition portrayed inept reasoning.

Nigeria has international partners that are willing to help in recovering stolen funds.

There is a global investigation going on but you would rather place the cart before the horse and start a fallacious prosecution.

Your myopia and dearth of logic is monumental as to render any further discourse with you pointless

Furthermore, Oknojo admitted withdrawing billions of dollars without NEC authorisation. You call this dis-jointed response? You only portrayed embodiment of an oaf with narcissistic gibberish to boot.

The media merely reported what was in the public domain. Any aggrieved party can seek legal remedy.

I have no further interest in your conceited oafish gobbledygook.

You can immensely improve your life if you channel your energy into useful
endeavors instead of condemning yourself to conscionable unappreciated servitude.

Your response bears a striking semblance to that of an obsessive psycho who on losing
control of his life attempt to seek validation through whatever means available to him
including self sabotage and hatred.

You seems to be enjoying your incoherent monologue as mentally unstable people do,
but you must note that merely getting attention doesn't in any way solve your
myriads of problem.

I know that the allegations against NOI is inconsequential to you , your interest
lies solely on the fact that the allegation exist in the first place.

You can either live in self denial and wallow in mystery or you can face
your personal issues as wise people do. The choice is yours man!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
mariamjane:

You have missed the point!
You are condoning fraud that has brought this great nation to her kneels with your laboured but whimsical justification. You can bet prison is awaiting those thieves in PDP that bankrupted the country.

who said i'm condoning fraud? i am just saying that his claims are currently unsubstantiated and he should shut the hell up till they are... simple. and for your information, forget that your media propaganda-induced indoctrination about thieves only being in PDP... think again and review the guys in apc, no difference... the noisy neighbours in man city just won man united, Nigerian parties are nothing more like clubs for crooks
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 1adewoye: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
neocortex:

You can immensely improve your life if you channel your energy into useful
endeavors instead of condemning yourself to conscionable unappreciated servitude.

Your response bears a striking semblance to that of an obsessive psycho who on losing
control of his life attempt to seek validation through whatever means available to him
including self sabotage and hatred.

You seems to be enjoying your incoherent monologue as mentally unstable people do,
but you must note that merely getting attention doesn't in any way solve your
myriads of problem.

I know that the allegations against NOI is inconsequential to you , your interest
lies solely on the fact that the allegation exist in the first place.

You can either live in self denial and wallow in mystery or you can face
your personal issues as wise people do. The choice is yours man!

Deal with the real issues analysed and cogently presented by this lady in a refined and polished English instead of this your meaningless drivel in elementary English. No wonder you are PDP footman!

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 1adewoye: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
dumodust:

who said i'm condoning fraud? i am just saying that his claims are currently unsubstantiated and he should shut the hell up till they are... simple. and for your information, forget that your media propaganda-induced indoctrination about thieves only being in PDP... think again and review the guys in apc, no difference... the noisy neighbours in man city just won man united, Nigerian parties are nothing more like clubs for crooks

Are you in self-denial? PDP has ruled this country for the last 16 years. Which party brought Nigeria to this debacle? If anything, you are the dogmatic one for denying reality.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by dumodust(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
1adewoye:

Are you in self-denial? PDP has ruled this country for the last 16 years. Which party brought Nigeria to this debacle? If anything, you are the dogmatic one for denying reality.
guy, i am not exactly young and i have live much more beyond the last 16yrs to know that parties are not responsible for where we are now, and it has been the same names revolving over and over again... you guys see everything through the eyes of party versus party while in actual fact its just a re-packaged camp of one set of the same culprits versus the other... as we the populace get sodomised and ffff-ed over and over again... then their children replace them... while we, the ff-ed are not any better, we dont even treat or regard ourselves well in nigeria to talk off... approach a typical nigerian and he wants his back patted or palms greased for doing his job... and these same mentally deranged masses want change...smh.. mental change or window dressing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.