Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms (952 Views)

The Same Room Or Separate Rooms With Your Spouse. Which Is Better? / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by jonaifame22(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mature views needed as I hope to settle down soon when I meet the bone of my bones thank you,pls if u are clueless pls don't insult me,just pass by the thread may the lord bless u as u co-operate amen.
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by feldido(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
At a certain age...
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
mehnnnn

BiigTInzs cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Not all all. According yo marriage maths, 1+1=1. To make the one sleep here and the other there is dividing the whole into two which 'puts asunder' into the marriage.

Unfortunately, our couples because of wealth and enlightenment are the ones breaking the rule
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by marymaria(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
yes, if they are running a brothel

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by naijaboiy: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yea,,of course.

You can have your separate rooms but it doesn't stop you from sleeping together.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by shamsuRana(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
Mature views needed as I hope to settle down soon when I meet the bone of my bones thank you,pls if u are clueless pls don't insult me,just pass by the thread may the lord bless u as u co-operate amen.

It depends.The women (mostly) would want to always be together with the man,for cuddling sake and other purposes related to cohabituation and conjugal rights.
The man in most cases tend to dissociate with the wife for reasons of being alone to work up on his endless thinking and graphs. wink but in most cases he doesn't find the woman interesting anymore.
As for me..I have been sharing same room with my wife for 7 yrs now..and I will not cease to do so..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
J
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Shebarh(f): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
there is nothing bad in it... I can do it...bcus sometimes we might need privacy
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
cluelless so i would just pass the thread
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yes it is...
for Privacy purposes..
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
If u don't want to turn ur wife into a nag,just have separate rooms. Using the same bathroom with a man is gross,sharing a closet with a woman is impossible.
But you should sleep in the same room.

Although couples who share a room are closer than couples who don't. I think for my sanity,I would rather have separate rooms.
I personally like space,space to keep things.

P.S there is no privacy in marriage,if privacy is ur reason for having seperate rooms,then u have no business being married.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
It depends on what works for the couple. Some couples claim that the success of their marriage is due to living/sleeping apart.

The producer Tim Burton & his wife live in separate houses on the same street. Judge Judy & her husband have separate rooms, according to an interview I read. So, it's all about what's agreed upon by the two of you.

I actually think it's a great idea. It'd be like a dating till death to us part sort of thing, because you'll be "visiting" each other some nights. Sounds exciting.
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Spikkylee: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
A
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Brugo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nothing bad.
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by gj22(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2015
How can you SHARE SEPARATE rooms? grin grin

Either you are sharing a room or sleeping in separate rooms. You can't do both.
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Gurgle(f): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2015
I think the guy is supposed to have a study, garage or den where he does his "thing", no?

what reasons do you have for the separate rooms OP?
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Shebarh:
there is nothing bad in it... I can do it...bcus sometimes we might need privacy
Which privacy again? After all... wink
Re: Is It Advisable For Couples To Share Separate Rooms by jabojafa(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2015
its not a bad idea for both of u to hv separate rooms bt it is a bad idea to b sleeping in separate rooms. U knw women usually hv so many clothes, shoes, bags etc and all her stuff plus yours in one room might b to conjested so der is need for her to hv our personal room to keep those stuff. Bt plz done be sleepin separate rooms oh. Its not d best for young couple. Sleeping together shld in d same room wud increase d bond bwt u guys

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Now Ready For Lesbian Marriages? / Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? / Why Did John Lose His Smile? *picture*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.