Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging (4395 Views)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Rilwayne001: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
she lied she dnt av sex wit d guy, it was yesterday night she told me she actually did
Forgive her undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by emamos: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
niyiola27:
2yrs work permit with housemaid job avaible under 10days for female only. Processing fees 150k, monthly saary $300 or 75k, ticket inclusive. No visa no pay. Call now 08134999093,niyiola27@yahoo.com
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Bonjelomo: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2015
cryI'm surprised

Nobody here is talking about STIs

Thant girl may destroy u o buroda wa!!
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
jogsman01:
this girlfriend of mine cheated on me and also lied about having another relationship. she s now begging me not to break up with. her. She will be coming today and i need ur candid advice......... should i forgive her? This is d fouth time i caught her in the web
Guy I nor go lie..you mumu die! angry

Four times and she's still with you?

What kind of men do we have these days? undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by wordbank(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Again!
Dis dude wan fall victim of d fallacy known as forgiveness!!
#teamhireandfire

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by wordbank(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy I nor go lie..you mumu die! angry

Four times and she's still with you?

What kind of [b]pikins
do we have these days? undecided
[/b]
D boy na pikins
Make him go play kantaball
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2015
wordbank:

D boy na pikins
Make him go play kantaball
I swear! angry
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by Babe2sure(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Did she give any reason for cheating?

For her to cheat four times mean she will continue. What of the one you are not even aware of? She does not have regard for you. Save yourself from further headache and move on with your life.
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by ITbomb(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Forgive her.
K
Re: She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging by ruksylaser(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
I just can't phantom why you're even asking us on what to do when she has clearly chosen her path. I kinda feel you don't have the balls or courage to get another girl or you feel privileged having her. how can you love someone that has cheated four times with other dudes am sure you're suffering from low self-esteem... you're only in love with her because you feel she's too good for you and she will continue cheating on your sorry ass as long as u fail to do the right thing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister / What Can I Do About My Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.