Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (45557 Views)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

See consolation.

The only reason you keep running into these kinds of ladies is because you want those kind of ladies.

Simple because she is a lady doesn't mean she shouldn't make sure she is secure.

Afterall, no be chop and clean mouth you dey find .

There are lots of ways to find a potential wife.............@OP the pool side is not one of them
YOU GROW UP TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS CHOP AND CLEAN ABI undecided
JUST AS HOW WOMEN DEY LOOK FOR LOVE WERE GO LEAD TO SOMETHING PRODUCT ABLE, WE ALSO TOO.

DON'T GROW UP TO BELIEVE THAT ALL GUYS DEY FIND CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by amokeme(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't see it as a wrong question.. angry anyone that takes the question personal has a problem. I mean, what's there?? I sell GARRI and if someone should ask me, I'll say just that.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Dis story seems fake to me
Its wriiten all over it. But its funny though it lasts the hollywood touch. sounds more like nollywood
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

And you know that for a fact?
BROS, IF YOU NEVER STAY FOR PLACE WERE JUJU JUST DEY LIKE NORMAL THING, YOU NO GO KNOW.

I DON SEE THINGS WITH MY N@KED EYES
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:
BROS, IF YOU NEVER STAY FOR PLACE WERE JUJU JUST DEY LIKE NORMAL THING, YOU NO GO KNOW.

I DON SEE THINGS WITH MY N@KED EYES

Ehen!

And you are sure it is juju.

So like how does it work. Do as I say or what?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU GROW UP TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS CHOP AND CLEAN ABI undecided
JUST AS HOW WOMEN DEY LOOK FOR LOVE WERE GO LEAD TO SOMETHING PRODUCT ABLE, WE ALSO TOO.

DON'T GROW UP TO BELIEVE THAT ALL GUYS DEY FIND CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.

Fortunately I am a guy, so say something else.

Besides I never in anyway said "ALL guys dey find chop and clean mouth"
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by 240naija(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Fortunately I am a guy, so say something else.

Besides I never in anyway said "ALL guys dey find chop and clean mouth"
THEN THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A SMALL MINDSET OR THE PEOPLE YOU GO OUT WITH ARE NOT THAT GOOD
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hybrid600:

Is that Damon?
Who is Damon? The only Damon I know is a character in the series-Vampire Diaries undecided
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Enockia(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"Jesus, for how long now?" Seven years.
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:
"Please give me your number"

give u which number? rubbish
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by tinnyashamu(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
SHE DRINK SUPER GLUE NI :oSHE DRINK SUPER GLUE NI
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by oladeledave: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enhance Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight

read more
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by franzis(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrCork:

...well I gots pounds sterin..u don't.....CASE CLOSED!!! (no oofeinse) angry
u mean sterling who just joined Man city.. keep making noise and ones who got the pound sterling watching
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by obstead200(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mintek:
A very interesting fable.

There's nothing wrong in fantasizing about a pretty girl you've got a crush on.

Dreams come true.
but it could be true.

i remember a lady who i was asking out in those days when I was quite broke living in the north. the lady totally refused and even stood me up several times when we booked appointments. sometimes even refused outrightly to see me when I pay her a visit. As at then she never get admission sef.

fast forward 2 years later, I was gainfully employed and wearing fine suits, I met her again in another state in the east. she was a student then. I did not even beg her before she jumped into my bed on our first date. I chop the punny to the fullest for at least 2 months before I discharge am.

but that was all long ago when I was single sha.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Hybrid600: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Who is Damon? The only Damon I know is a character in the series-Vampire Diaries undecided

It is he i'm talking about!!! So you a TVD fan eh...
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THEN THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A SMALL MINDSET OR THE PEOPLE YOU GO OUT WITH ARE NOT THAT GOOD

Why do you say that?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Why do you say that?
COS YOU SAID ALL GUYS ARE CLEAN AND CHOP, WHICH IS FALSE
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hybrid600:

It is he i'm talking about!!! So you a TVD fan eh...
Yesssssss!!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by wordbank(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
gidjah:
boys are the one that make the ground dry hard so the dust they form causes catarrh !boys give dem too much attention, d average Lady does not deserve any young mans attention, but woman wrapper too much, even for this NL forum , we identify them via their stalking gifted attitudes !!If gidjah belong to this class of boys, gidjah really need 2nd touch
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Hybrid600: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Yesssssss!!!! cheesy
Do you also follow the Originals?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hybrid600:

Do you also follow the Originals?
Lol no...stopped long ago smiley
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by itoski(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2015
heemah:
We ain't materialistic, we are just too responsible to walk into poverty with our eyes wide open...
#Truth#
Okpolo eye no be open eye hope u get dt?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
COS YOU SAID ALL GUYS ARE CLEAN AND CHOP, WHICH IS FALSE

And you say I have a small mindset.

I wonder what you want me to say to you.

Please go back and show me where I said ALL guys are clean and chop.

If you fail to show me, then you have just proven to the whole of Nairaland that you are a ................... (I am feeling nice today so I would hold that last part. But trust me you dont want to know what I wanted to put there)
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ganoderma:

And you say I have a small mindset.

I wonder what you want me to say to you.

Please go back and show me where I said ALL guys are clean and chop.

If you fail to show me, then you have just proven to the whole of Nairaland that you are a ................... (I am feeling nice today so I would hold that last part. But trust me you dont want to know what I wanted to put there)
undecided
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
emmanuellaj:
Story for the gods
Hi Emmanuella. Nice to sight you. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.