Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (45556 Views)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

im trying to stop with the ready made thing but I cant
go on then,but there are few out there.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dem dey fry plantain for yua head?? sad

THIS IS IT! grin grin
I for say WEDA I dey craze.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by uracocksucker: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
i swear i just saw that same movie lmfao
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Gurgle(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
loksman:
go on then,but there are few out there.

yeah im going to find one
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"Jesus, for how long now?" Seven years.
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:
"Please give me your number"

[size=30pt]
I HATE OPPORTUNISTIC LADIES

MANY NIGERIAN LADIES CAN SELL THEIR SOUL FOR MONEY AND MATERIALISM
[/size]
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by jackyraw09: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP.. no vex but...

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE REASON WHY I STOP DATING NAIJA GIRLS LONG TIME.

ME AND YOUR CASE IS ALMOST THE SAME BUT MY OWN CASE, SHE CAME BEGGING WITH SILLY EXCUSE THAT SHE IS THIS, THAT, THIS, THAT.

EVEN WHEN I MEET SOME LADIES, DUE TO ONE THING OR THE OTHER WE STARTED A CONVERSATION, AS STVPID AS THERE ARE angry THERE WILL WANT TO ASK YOU YOUR OCCUPATION. I JUST SMILE AND TELL THEM SOME LIES OR BELITTLE MY SELF TO SEE THERE REACTION.
BEHOLD!!! THAT'S WHEN THEIR STUPIDITY ACTIVATE angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Intrepid01(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I gots pound sterlin..I gots Gorilla moiney....be nice & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in NIgeria (Real Talk ma nigga) angry
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by wtfCode: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz.....chei op can lie....sounds more like one of those nollywood movies sha
even if is a nollywood movies, nigerian gals have been fond of this nonsense 4rm d day nigeria got amalgamated.
90 percent of Nigerian gals are lazy and almost brainless.
Like say a broke niggah no go make am 4 life abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
And your point being?
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by tellwisdom: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

THIS IS IT! grin grin
I for say WEDA I dey craze.

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah im going to find one
good luck.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THE REASON WHY I STOP DATING NAIJA GIRLS LONG TIME.

ME AND YOUR CASE IS ALMOST THE SAME BUT MY OWN CASE, SHE CAME BEGGING WITH SILLY EXCUSE THAT SHE IS THIS, THAT, THIS, THAT.

Mmmmnlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by kevoh(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Let's bash girls and feel good about it thread. Lol
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
What's this one saying, did I beg you for anything? undecided if you have a lazy nd brainless gf dats ur ish not mine abeg
wtfCode:

even if is a nollywood movies, nigerian gals have been fond of this nonsense 4rm d day nigeria got amalgamated.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Minemrys: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz.....chei op can lie....sounds more like one of those nollywood movies sha
hmm u too dey watch film. Kai.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

im trying to stop with the ready made thing but I cant

The unfortunate thing is that no matter how sweet you are,98% of ready made guys always have a chick who they can't give up due to her support for them when they had nothing so they simply use as many gullible money monger ladies as side dishes or simply freestyle them.

Anytime a lady ask me what do i do i don't waste time telling her i am a young politician with great future but not a rich guy. If she wil love me for me fine if not good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
MuhdG:

ihate that Mrcock,he is so disgusting and rude
He's a cool guy. Don't take him seriously at all. I like him.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by shegsrules(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ashampolo(aka OP) n Mr cock (aka commentator) u guys made me laff. Insult with no offense
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

Guy, chill. its real. I have witnessed thousands
shocked thousands undecided
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Cow leg...so u get upset coz babe told u find job..abi?.......wher the hell will u get moiney to maintain her? ..thru arm robbery?.. Goat!! (no ofeinse) angry

Maintenance, she be car ni? Taking care of her comes with the pack, but It's not a fundamental human right. She's supposed to compliment you. Same females will run out to yell about men taking them as sex objects. Of course, why else would you need maintenance if you ain't one...**just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

The unfortunate thing is that no matter how sweet you are,98% of ready made guys always have a chick who they can't give up due to her support for them when they had nothing so they simply use as many gullible money monger ladies as side dishes or simply freestyle them.

Anytime a lady ask me what do i do i don't waste time telling her i am a young politician with great future but not a rich guy. If she wil love me for me fine if not good luck.
shocked is politics now a profession? shocked
rusher14:
Give it up for uncle Jimi Solanke.

ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmnlipsrsealed
You and this your mouth lipsrsealed
Speak what is on your mind
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
slap1:

He's a cool guy. Don't take him seriously at all. I like him.
For u baa
But 2me its irritating wat he does
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by humilitypays(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back so I was at one of my Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you work?" see Jamb question.

Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me.

I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'

This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here?" I work here
"Jesus, for how long now?" Seven years.
"But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard:
"Please give me your number"

Whether the story is real or fake, every wise lady reading this ought to learn a very big lesson from it.

And to those always thinking that the only people earning good income in Nigeria are those working in oil and gas companies, pls think again because many Nigerians are earning way bigger than those working in top oil firms.

And in case you don't know, most multinational companies owned by Europeans, Americans, Canadians, etc pay their staff based on international work rate converted in Naira.

So don't underrate people working in those not-so-popular companies you hear, because some of them earn twice what oil company workers earn either through their salaries/allowances or through other window opportunities in their job positionsgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Toks2008(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
wtfCode:

Anytime i remember the day i saw single on the cv of my ex i always marvel at the level women can go to deny their existence for money. And i asked her how much was she expecting as salary that she can go that length to deny her matrimony?

When my business was good for 10years and we were really enjoying life she will be the one to remind me to put on my ring and every pics of our legal wedding and intro was on her Facebook page but when i had issues with my business she became cold.

I just said to myself what a shame to many ladies especially Nigeria ladies who will not mind denying their existence for the sake of materialism.

Outside Nigeria 95% of ladies will love you for you even if you are a conductor but in Nigeria GOD help you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:

You and this your mouth lipsrsealed

Speak what is on your mind

I reserve my commentlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by tobybasten(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
rusher14:
Give it up for uncle Jimi Solanke.
Baba, you just made my day! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by Gurgle(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Toks2008:

i don't see myself as a money monger

like i wouldn't eat into his wealth i would just like him to be stable

as i would like myself to be

lol at freestyle them

wouldn't let anybody freestyle me joor

not for any amount of money
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by mekaboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nairaland Romance section. The factory of raw lies. Oil company ko Hilux ni. I hail una oo.
Re: Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. by braine(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

why?? what's wrong with it it cant mean anything
It brings that "LovePeddler-like" impression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.