Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (48701 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Sandydayz(f): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ehya... Is this true? embarassed
So touching cry
A guy who's broke should focus on his future rather than a gurl with big b©oty...
And ladies u guys should change na.... Blowing my nose # cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
If this resemble Aba made to you then Bros the haters gonna hate gene in you is Strong no be small undecided. Those ar $130 mercurial veloce ii crimson red cleats
Erukumakanaki:

bro, we've seen ur Aba made cleats. . . now can u shut the fvck up! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Greycious(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank God I ain't broke. cos I refuse 2 be broke.....
just like r2bees grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Erukumakanaki: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
If this resemble Aba made to you then Bros the haters gonna hate gene in you is Strong no be small undecided. Those ar $130 mercurial veloce ii crimson red cleats
okay. . . oya walk to heaven with it man! angry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by peeparty(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice one Tosyn

#M.V.P
emi broke I stiil d fire on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stop Hating...More Praying. And if you are an Atheist or Agnostic......Start Working for your own success Anonymous
Erukumakanaki:
okay. . . oya walk to heaven with it man! angry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ur broke n ur chasing girl eh Toysne
See ur life lol

Joking oh before u create list on top my matter tongue

If your broke u gotta have swag cool by the time u finish nah the girl go dey fund una relationship .

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by kennboiy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
She will say she was raped at a young age and so she will deny you the punna.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:

Fake Nike grin

$ 130* spits out tea* u berra go n get ur money back hun .. Or u want me to showu what real looks like cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
I would like to see a Lady show a college level player Original cleats. To be honest they ar kinda cheap grin. I was going to buy $230 Mercurial superflys but my gf was like i should go cheap. Besides the cleats do their job. They are not sunday school shoes grin
LadyBoss1:

Fake Nike grin

$ 130* spits out tea* u berra go n get ur money back hun .. Or u want me to showu what real looks like cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ladies are not that important,essential or in the least imperative or vital to our existence as men ....I think our disposition and views on this is making them feel indispensable.Personally I think Ladies are given more unneccessary and superflous attention.... overrated to put it clearly...Notwithstanding you can still keep a Lady as a broke guy if you want to...it all lies in the stuff the guy in question is made of.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thats why its Bro's over ho's anytime anyday. . .trust me

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Slimmos(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dating a Nigerian babe when u are broke is just lyk evangelizing to shekau and his cohort in sambisa. Guys, pls let us work hard and make dis money. Leave dis girls to suger daddies, if we make our money to, we are going to lash thier daughters to as our sugar daughter

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
wendycindy:
nairaland likes 10 this 10 that and coming frm u again... 4get it fp material
Seriously ? cheesy

You have just sealed my mouth cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wendycindy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy

You have just sealed my mouth cheesy
lol
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Missmossy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm too much of exaggeration grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by stephenqueen: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
when Chyking dem they'll always ask

Girl; What do u do for a Living

Jobless guy; I'm a Magician, i do Magic for a Living

Girl: wow. . . show me some Magic!

Jobless Guy; Gimme your number so i'll call u when i'm with my magic wand angry

Girl; Laughs, (forgets her sef) gives him her number. . . the rest na history

#Story of the Fish brained girl and the Magician angry
ERUKU!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by SirDorianGray(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
tosyne2much:
[i]
grin
tosyne2much:
[i]

Ayo fayose looool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ur broke n ur chasing girl eh Toysne
See ur life lol

Joking oh before u create list on top my matter tongue

If your broke u gotta have swag cool by the time u finish nah the girl go dey fund una relationship .

Leave my guy alone oo.. A broke dude today may employ u as his secreatary tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Leave my guy alone oo.. A broke dude today may employ u as his secreatary tongue

If i choke you lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm too much of exaggeration grin
Mind you, na exaggeration dey make newspaper sell tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Mikkie31(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
When you are broke they push you around like a cart wheel,but when all is sailing up the calm sea and you are about to enjoy your made moments,they begin to ask you when you will marry them. Skinky ass bitches.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

I see you don come againcheesy

Nice list. make broke guy too work hard.
Meaning u won't date me now that I'm broke ?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Omotayor123(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Meaning u won't date me now that I'm broke ?
Tnx God you said you don hammer nowgrin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Mcbussy(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
grin true. And u can't really blame them, they are ladies afterall, and the only time u can really control a man and tame him is when he is broke

Tame a man sad... ayaf die cry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by MrBasketball: 1:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
when Chyking dem they'll always ask
Girl; What do u do for a Living

Jobless guy; I'm a Magician, i do Magic for a Living
Girl: wow. . . show me some Magic!

Jobless Guy; Gimme your number so i'll call u when i'm with my magic wand angry
Girl; Laughs, (forgets her sef) gives him her number. . . the rest na history
#Story of the Fish brained girl and the Magician angry
That's just the truth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by argob44(f): 2:28am On Jul 15, 2015
hmmm..op you think so?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 3:40am On Jul 15, 2015
argob44:
hmmm..op you think so?
U Neva reply my mail,lets roll.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by 0lushola(m): 3:58am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.
mhen, you making it sound like a kind of job opportunity.. swithrt relaxx.. its a relationship and accept pple the way they are, u kn0w the kinda person u said YES to so y trying to squeeze a living day owtta him?. change is always the next tin to happen. u kn0w.. nd put him in a place where he himself wil be ashame to do do and do.. u feel me
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Aipete2(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Broke guys everywhere
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Divepen1(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
That I'm broke does not mean I'm poor

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by lekinz(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Typing ... Tosyne2much again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / What Do You See In This Picture / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.