Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62734 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Tex42(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stolen:
Radio Biafra is not broadcasting to Nigeria but Biafra, so Nigeria does not have that authority or choice.

As i type, Radio Biafra is on here in Onitsha and in Portharcourt both analogue and digital.

If they cannot stop or see Boko Haram with Armored Tank, is it the invisible radio station they want to stop.

Jokers!
lol! @ the last paragraph.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Mingwo broa...
They know their boundaries... People dey believe DELTA when it comes to gidi gidi so they will be careful... Kalu can't even shout Biafra in Awka or owerri... Na JUST Enugu rural areas him dey deceive....
No fear broa.... Nothing dey happen... WE get NIGERIAN MILITARY presence too much for this state so no qualms...
which Delta,Delta igbo?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Fearlessjoe(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's why he calls you people baboons and monkeys LIARS no body can jam radio biafra

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
presher:
which Delta,Delta igbo?
DELTA state..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by fr3do(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:
When Ojukwu was championing the course of Biafra he never got to insult anyone. But his supposedly incarnate, Nnamdi Kanu, is full of invectives of an astronomical proportion. Insults upon insults looks childish. Diplomacy is the key to activism and Nnamdi needed to be schooled in that department. 80% of Igbos sees him as a tout including myself and Biafra can never happen with the way he is going about it. Any Igbo that advocates for Biafra is a coward. Let us stand together and fight and stake our claim in Nigeria and collectively rescue it from our political oppressors which are the Gambarians-Born-To-Rule mentalist engineered and ressurected by Buhari with his Northocracy Agenda of Igbo political attrition

You are the coward! Would you stick with dialysis rather than get a new kidney?

You said that we should fight for our stake in the Nigerian polity, how? By peaceful marching and statements through Ohaneze? The north has an undue advantage of population that mere politicking can't stand against.
Assuming we don't form Biafra, it is the threat of a secession that will make other people in this Nigeria really want to negotiate.
They know once the SE leaves, the SS follows and then the SW.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Mingwo broa...
They know their boundaries... People dey believe DELTA when it comes to gidi gidi so they will be careful... Kalu can't even shout Biafra in Awka or owerri... Na JUST Enugu rural areas him dey deceive....
No fear broa.... Nothing dey happen... WE get NIGERIAN MILITARY presence too much for this state so no qualms...

Too much talk from them. they can have anioma land, that there biz.

Tell me something else I will lend u my ears, something like Niger Delta Republic, but certainly not Biafra , those Niggas Greedy, The once for our store self to pay rent na war. na to park them out. Greedy fellows

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
DELTA state..
which igbos are one of the major ethnic group their
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Futureleader201(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Can they ban people from streaming it live? Can they ban people from downloading the podcasts? Can they ban this group's influence on social media?smiley
The answer is NO.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

Biafra causing earthquake in Yoruba land since 1203 AD.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by RapLawd(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:
When Ojukwu was championing the course of Biafra he never got to insult anyone. But his supposedly incarnate, Nnamdi Kanu, is full of invectives of an astronomical proportion. Insults upon insults looks childish. Diplomacy is the key to activism and Nnamdi needed to be schooled in that department. 80% of Igbos sees him as a tout including myself and Biafra can never happen with the way he is going about it. Any Igbo that advocates for Biafra is a coward. Let us stand together and fight and stake our claim in Nigeria and collectively rescue it from our political oppressors which are the Gambarians-Born-To-Rule mentalist engineered and ressurected by Buhari with his Northocracy Agenda of Igbo political attrition

Keep dreaming about impossibility bro...

You'll never gain politico freedom in Nigeria...

For decades. All that every past administration or president has ever done is struggling to keep Nigeria one Which is just temporary...

Lets tell ourselves the the pure fact...

All we all need to do is to let go cus we all know we all have nothing in common to keep binding us together... I'm so much afraid of how things will eventually unfold in the near future for this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
I wonder why some Nigerian are crying foul because Nigeria is not a country, the North want Islamic rule, the West don't know where they belong, SE/SS want Biafra, why not divide the country into Ariwa republic, Odua republic, with this Yoruba can have Lagos to their self ,nobody will call it no man land again, SE/SS will have united state of Biafra and Nigeria will have peace. UK have different countries under one union eg England, Wales,Scotland, Northern Ireland. China the same eg Macau,Taiwan,Hong Kong,Tibet,if Nigeria continue to be one there will never be peace, 70% of Muslims in the North are backing Boko Haram,for a true Muslim,jihad is duty proscribed by prophet Muhammad in Koran,FG is just desifing Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
presher:
which igbos are one of the major ethnic group their
Lwkmd... Your demographic knowledge is on red....
Smh... they have more local government.... Dazall... Urhobo is majority here... Can't believe you don't know this... pftt
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by emmyblow: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Fare they dey catch them oooooooooooh. Make una deal with boko killers first,
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Okeikpu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bloody Niggarians! Proudly Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:

I know that some of my pple are very sensible. Some pple just clamour for Biafra not knowing that the Biafra will still undergo problems if wen given independence. States like port harcourt, Alwa ibom. Bayelsa will not really want to break away and there will surely be killings. I tell u we the Ibos can live peacefully and successfully in Nigeria. Have u gone to the North, West etc, go there and see investments and successful ventures being created by the Ibos there. That shows you that we can survive anywhere. Only jobless youths who have nothing to do will start clamouring for war, but those who have made a mark in this nation will want this nation to be 2gether because of what they can get. So instead of someone to start crying that Nigeria cannot work[I understand these because of the negligence of our leaders] can get smetin frm the nation if they begin to use that their head. We can develop 2gether instead of going backwards to wars and all those bullshit. PEACE from the EAST..... God bless the East and God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

Which igbo man was buhari running mate? Mention one and I will dash you 5000 now now grin
(1)2003 Running Mate

In 2003 Buhari ran with the popular Late Dr. Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo .
(2)2007 Running Mate

In 2007 Buhari ran with Late Chief Ume-Ezeoke.
(3)2011 Running Mate

In 2011 Buhari ran with Pastor Tunde Bakare.
(4) 2015 we all know who, Osinbajo himself.
2 igbos and 2yorubas.
Please should I send my account number. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd... Your demographic knowledge is on red....
Smh... they have more local government.... Dazall... Urhobo is majority here... Can't believe you don't know this... pftt
I said one of,not the major but one of the major
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by southernbelle(f): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmm very very interesting comments

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Too much talk from them. they can have anioma land, that there biz.

Tell me something else I will lend u my ears, something like Niger Delta Republic, but certainly not Biafra , those Niggas Greedy, The once for our store self to pay rent na war. na to park them out. Greedy fellows
Lol..
Broa them still be NIGERIANs... WE will continue to enlighten them on Nationalism and oneness..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:

Nigeria has never worked, u can remain in it if that makes u happy.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

(1)2003 Running Mate

In 2003 Buhari ran with the popular Late Dr. Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo .
(2)2007 Running Mate

In 2007 Buhari ran with Late Chief Ume-Ezeoke.
(3)2011 Running Mate

In 2011 Buhari ran with Pastor Tunde Bakare.
(4) 2015 we all know who, Osinbajo himself.
2 igbos and 2yorubas.
Please should I send my account number. grin grin grin

na lie.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Ngasky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

Which igbo man was buhari running mate? Mention one and I will dash you 5000 now now grin
was late CHUBA OKADIFOR a Hausa or yoruba man?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Russell145:

I know that some of my pple are very sensible. Some pple just clamour for Biafra not knowing that the Biafra will still undergo problems if wen given independence. States like port harcourt, Akwa ibom, Bayelsa will not really want to break away and there will surely be killings. I tell u we the Ibos can live peacefully and successfully in Nigeria. Have u gone to the North, West etc, go there and see massive investments and successful ventures being created by the Ibos there. That shows you that we can survive anywhere. Only jobless youths who have nothing to do will start clamouring for war, but those who have made a mark in this nation will want this nation to be 2gether because of what they can get from it. So instead of someone to start crying that Nigeria cannot work[I understand these because of the negligence of our leaders] we can get smetin frm the nation if they begin to use that their head. Take for instance the clothes and shoes being made in Aba that are being sold in other states. Can't u see how we are benefitting from Nigeria. We can develop 2gether instead of going backwards to wars and all those bullshit. PEACE from the EAST..... God bless the East and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigeria na group of people whey sabi lie to their citizens ooo.

Imagine someone believing that a radio signal has been blocked.

Radio Biafra us alive as we speak, if we doubt it, search for it ooo.

Even Yoruba whey d tin no even dey their state de claim say dem Don block am...Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by cheruv: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:
[s]When Ojukwu was championing the course of Biafra he never got to insult anyone. But his supposedly incarnate, Nnamdi Kanu, is full of invectives of an astronomical proportion. Insults upon insults looks childish. Diplomacy is the key to activism and Nnamdi needed to be schooled in that department. 80% of Igbos sees him as a tout including myself and Biafra can never happen with the way he is going about it. Any Igbo that advocates for Biafra is a coward. Let us stand together and fight and stake our claim in Nigeria and collectively rescue it from our political oppressors which are the Gambarians-Born-To-Rule mentalist engineered and ressurected by Buhari with his Northocracy Agenda of Igbo political attrition[/s]
You've been fighting since 1970..what have you achieved
Mgbe ufodu nzuzu ndi mmadu nāgbam ghari! angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Nigeria has never worked, u can remain in it if that makes u happy.

Nigeria may never ever work, there is a manufacturing defect wrong with this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
presher:
I said one of,not the major but one of the major
Lol.. That counts for nothing here... WE dictate and they follow... And everyone is smiling... They are ruling now sef... So you see, nothing like working together...
You think Anioma would want to Leave Delta? Not in this lifetime. The allocation and tributes the Asagba and Dein are getting alone can't be gotten from elsewhere. And Asaba being the capital is a recognition your darling Biafra can't give them also... So you see, NIGERIA must remain...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by itslinkin4005(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nawah ooooh which kind lie is this, the radio biafra am just listening to right now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by itslinkin4005(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nawah ooooh which kind lie is this, the radio biafra am just listening to right now,d zoo country and there lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.