Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,660 members, 7,827,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62749 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by walozanga(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
So so lie lie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by boolet: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
Long overdue undecided

And lastly, that Nnamdi kanu should be hung by the balls for spreading hate messages.
I agree, 100%, with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by fF01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ochillary:
rubbish rubbish am not igbo oooo don't attack me
lmao! u dey fear??
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Fundango: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
A station I am listening to now from Igwe Ocha. Lol grin 13 minutes pass 7
zhat was za Gen Gowon radio.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by udokpuenyi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Fearlessjoe(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahahahahaha liars radio biafra is still on live and direct

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by HopeAtHand: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pazienza did they arrest you..if yes, i will gladly pay the fee for your bail. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Dbboy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
rubbish as far as am concerned kanu has not broken any law all thanks to the freedom of information as enshrined in the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ifekon: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Story for the gods... listening to radio biafra now on CHK 102.1FM in Biafra land. Liars from pit of hell! Nigeria you can lie ooo!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oniovo mavor ?

Biafra its not my problem Oo, Were problem go take dey na wen dem leave there landlock area 1 come annex Our Resources na there Fight go they. As for me I dey warri they enjoy my life till wen them claim reach this side. Combined Force from my Urhobo / Isoko brothers, With help from Edo, And Ilaje, With our gallant Itsekiri soldier. Noo tym ... Igbo Know your Boundary.

As for Kalu.. hmm don't say we did't warn u, Asari cant dictate for us Here in Delta.

God bless Nigeria
Mingwo broa...
They know their boundaries... People dey believe DELTA when it comes to gidi gidi so they will be careful... Kalu can't even shout Biafra in Awka or owerri... Na JUST Enugu rural areas him dey deceive....
No fear broa.... Nothing dey happen... WE get NIGERIAN MILITARY presence too much for this state so no qualms...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by meccuno: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
olillywales:

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Dr. Sade Yemi-Esan, on Tuesday said the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation has succeeded in stopping the signal of Radio Biafra because it was not licensed.

Yemi-Esan disclosed this to State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of her ministry’s activities inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

She said the commission was currently working with security agencies to apprehend those behind the illegal radio.

She said, “We also gave a report on Radio Biafra. Right now, the signals from the radio have been jammed successfully by the NBC. The commission is also working with security agencies to get those that are behind that radio because it is an illegal radio. It is not licensed by anybody to be on the airwaves in Nigeria.”

She added that the President had directed her ministry to put machinery in place to end the scourge of piracy in the nation’s movie industry.

She said the President gave a clear directive that the ministry must work hard to ensure that film producers get what is due to them. “The President raised concerns about piracy in Nollywood and he has instructed us to work harder to ensure that the producers of Nollywood films get what is due to them and that we reduce piracy to the barest minimum,” she said.

She added that the President frowned at some media houses that are in the habit of owing salaries.

She said Buhari saw the development as not too good for the country.

She said, “I think it was last week that one of the newspapers was shut down because of non-payment of salaries. I think that should not be heard of in a country like Nigeria.

“Mr. President frowns on things like that, the welfare of every Nigerian, especially journalists is one of the major concerns that we have.”

The Permanent Secretary said the President wanted the ministry to intensify publicity because of his desire that every Nigerian should know about policies and programmes of his government.

She said they also talked about external publicity and the possibility of re-opening the federal information services abroad.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/nigeria-broadcasting-commission-finally.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Not In support Of Tribalism in any form Or way.....even if its from my kins men....but I am yet to understand the obsession this op and some other people on this forum have with anything Biafra or South Eastern......Its Not A Joke Or Some thing you play about......because I believe this post is all about mockery and insults.......there is a limit to where jokes are unleashed......

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by hansad: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

See your nemesis -sharia criminal codes adopted by 12 northern sharia states, and its sympathizers in high places, no be Igbo

Who knows if for the rest of your life, your sweet Nigeria shall be using much of its revenue, or even borrow, to fight off religious insurgents. Those insurgents emerged after the 12 states adopted sharia. They fight to make all Nigeria pray like them, use sharia.

Sorry for you, you don't even know what your problems are. You foolishly believed that to blackmail Igbos to remain with you in Nigeria is the solution to your problem? You are intoxicated with crude oil and gas.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

you are a typical Nigerian, born into suffering and smiling and bent on dying in suffering and squalor. We are not like you suffering people, we want something better after more than 40 years. Dem do una poverty from ya village?
No king reigns forever, nothing lasts forever, better thing no dae last long, today's newspaper is tomorrow's suya paper.
D fates can be changed just work hard.
Nigeria fought a bloody civil war that lasted 3years, after that civil war in less than 10years igbos were able to produce a vice president (Alex Ekwueme) and a president from the north. Do u know y?
Do u know what made it possible for that to happen?
That has been over decades, okay now we are in a new democratic setting u guys are saying Buhari hates igbos, are u aware if how many times Buhari contested with an igbo man as his running mate yet lost? Yet u gullible people says he hates igbos.
Some days ago u guys were been cautioned to watch what u ppl say, after some comments on Nairaland was featured on AIT, u ppl still kept on spewing ignorance calling Buhari a dullard, calling Nigeria a zoo, u don't know if maybe out of d 100guests visiting d site he is his media advisers are one of them yet u people don't want to have sense.
U are a lady, I hv been to the southeast owerri to be precise so many times and am telling u if Nigeria divides u guys wud BEG for Nigerian visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by missKiffy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

One Nigeria
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by fr3do(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why are the mods hiding comments that support Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
udokpuenyi:

What is wrong with granting the biafra land the freedom they have been clamouring for. Tell me what is wrong in doing that before threatening bomb and bullet
Nothing is wrong, but tell me what u wud gain if this country breaks up and u form Biafra, gimme 10things u stand to gain.
And I wud give u 20u stand to gain if u stay in Nigeria and even 40 u stand to loose if u leave Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zeestunner(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's how nnamdi kalu lied that radio biafra is in warri on 102.1 and we aint seeing shit. Anyways good to know NBC are now awake
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by udokpuenyi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

No king reigns forever, nothing lasts forever, better thing no dae last long, today's newspaper is tomorrow's suya paper.
D fates can be changed just work hard.
Nigeria fought a bloody civil war that lasted 3years, after that civil war in less than 10years igbos were able to produce a vice president (Alex Ekwueme) and a president from the north. Do u know y?
Do u know what made it possible for that to happen?
That has been over decades, okay now we are in a new democratic setting u guys are saying Buhari hates igbos, are u aware if how many times Buhari contested with an igbo man as his running mate yet lost? Yet u gullible people says he hates igbos.
Some days ago u guys were been cautioned to watch what u ppl say, after some comments on Nairaland was featured on AIT, u ppl still kept on spewing ignorance calling Buhari a dullard, calling Nigeria a zoo, u don't know if maybe out of d 100guests visiting d site he is his media advisers are one of them yet u people don't want to have sense.
U are a lady, I hv been to the southeast owerri to be precise so many times and am telling u if Nigeria divides u guys wud BEG for Nigerian visa.

I stopped reading when you said buhari ran fot presidency with igbo man many times, how old are you? grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by hansad: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

Look below.

Smart Igbos

T.A Orji

Phyno

Precious Chikwendu

Ekweremadu

Mikel Obi

bianca ojukwu

Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

One Nigeria

One Nigeria?

All the Igbo people you named above rejected Islam when they were in the stomach. Insurgents are fighting to make all in Nigeria pray Islam, and you are shouting One Nigeria.

Mugu, make you no go find your way, or your people's way - unless you be one of the apostles of one Nigeria governed by Sharia criminal codes.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Manir9ja: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
"Radio Thugs"
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

I stopped reading when you said buhari ran fot presidency with igbo man many times, how old are you? grin
When I said running mate I meant using an igbo man as his vp, Google it up an confirm.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Noneroone(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
This is sad. I actually enjoyed listening to the deranged idiot at times when I was bored. I don't support his views but what will I do when I'm bored now angry
dont worry your 'deranged idiot' is live and direct. I am listening to him live. NBC is lying.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

Nothing is wrong, but tell me what u wud gain if this country breaks up and u form Biafra, gimme 10things u stand to gain.
And I wud give u 20u stand to gain if u stay in Nigeria and even 40 u stand to loose if u leave Nigeria.

we gain only one thing, freedom. We are in a cage in Nigeria. Can you imagine me, a PhD holder being ruled by an illiterate? Insult upon injury.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

When I said running mate I meant using an igbo man as his vp, Google it up an confirm.

Which igbo man was buhari running mate? Mention one and I will dash you 5000 now now grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by meccuno: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Lol! How many of his followers know how to open even fb talkless of downloading podcast.
u are really amazing......and you think the people you term uneducated do not use FB? Guy.....u need to wake up
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
hansad:

One Nigeria?

All the Igbo people you named above rejected Islam when they were in the stomach. Insurgents are fighting to make all in Nigeria pray Islam, and you are shouting One Nigeria. Mugu, No go find work.
U and I know dat in this modern time even if Buhari likes let him declare sharia, even if boko haram like let them bomb enugu for someone from the East to become a Muslim through force is a joke, use a gun ti threaten an igbo man, an Ikwerre man in an ijaw man ti become a Muslim, anyone who accepts self, d moment that govt leaves power and sharia is abolished they wud turn back to Christians in less then 2minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.