Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62640 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by chesterlee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

like bread and butter cheesy
Hahahaha...I swear!!!
Lie Muhammed is working!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:
dz guy u are too ignorant. Let me tell u something u need to know, Nigeria didn't put u in ur present situation u all have a role to play in whatever befalls u, if u are suffering Nigeria breaking up is not an assurance that things wud get better, what if in ur Biafra too u now start suffering u wud start blaming d region maybe d imo people dat produce presidency in Biafra and advocating that it breaks up. Whatever u are going tru, just know that the fates can be changed, work hard, follow ur dreams and pray hard. Then leave d rest to God.
you are a typical Nigerian, born into suffering and smiling and bent on dying in suffering and squalor. We are not like you suffering people, we want something better after more than 40 years. Dem do una poverty from ya village?

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Moz22: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Long over due
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ugogermany: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
The whole world is listening to radio Biafra including obama and the terrorist elect buhari!

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by cupidhero(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
They are still broadcasting o, they are hot.... they are on air. Nigeria keeps falling hands. Bunch of noisemakers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by udokpuenyi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Cyriloha(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

see dear for your info I am listening to the radio biafra now 7:41 that's the y Hong with the federal government them too dey lie full of lies nbc can't band them that are not based here in Nigeria try and be current okay and all the musicians gains something from each other always they use your senses it rain small make you make 0.5 sense okay very harder

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Lol! How many of his followers know how to open even fb talkless of downloading podcast.

Search for Biafra on Facebook and see how many people are active on its pages.smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
haha so they cannot even jam ordinary radio station, giant of Africa my ass

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Neplusultra(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's hi time tune in to radio Biafra, been hearing but haven't really listened wink

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok, datz gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
RADIO BIAFRA HAS REACHED ABUJA NEXT IS LAGOS

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by virus05(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
SalC:
NBC just succeeded in making radio Biafra more popular today
lol.. Am even listening to it now wit my fone.. Leave these fg and lies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
What did they ban? The hate station is still blazing jor and the man is still boasting that if it's taken off air, it won't take him more than 10minutes to bring it back on.

By the way, there are several hate stations across the country, especially in the north for the hausas, what is this madam doing about this her incompetence? When God begins to deal with the people who ruined this country, this woman will surely be a partaker. angry

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by cupidhero(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
If it was via satelite they could easily be shut, after all america took iran's presstv off intelsat some years back. I don't think shutting the online ish is possible, the internet is a huge place, so many ways to reach a huge audience.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by illiad: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
K
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by biggy4joe(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

My dear,you just made my day.....i wonder y my fellow igbos keep living life backward,well i dont want to say much but i will use the words of Nnamdi Kalu to bless you nw(Chukwu abiama gozie gi ooh) grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
All these Ediots that are shouting Biafra up and down, don't even know d circumstances that led to the first war, don't know anything abt how d war was fought, and anything abt igbos and Nigeria(i discovered that igbos are yet to learn from there mistakes and they keep repeating it over and over again politics is about interest not about tribe or ethnicity), all doz jobless men saying they are members of IPOB MASSOB and d rest chanting war songs should just know one thing, have a look at these boko haram videos and the rest about wars in the northeast, no wise man would want war in his soil, the Niger delta militants saw this, Asari saw this, they know that they cannot go head to head to Nigeria on a full blown war, that's y despite all d noise about war that they made and how they would secede if GEJ lost yet nothing, PMB stopped d amnesty programme yet nothing, He stopped the pipeline protection contract given to them yet nothing, took away a marine contract given ti one of there warlords yet nothing. Despite all d noise they made.
After d first civil war most of Nigerias arsenals were moved up North, most of them are currently up North because of this Boko haram issue, because most of u IPOB members have Akwa made guns and maybe are planning to attack a barrack y guys now assume u have weapons to fight a war.
I ve talked too much, he who has ears let him hear. If u still persist in ur suicide mission Goodluck to u.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by amclimax(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
When will buhari, APC and co. Stop deceiving the masses....
Una don use lie and brainwash takeover power....
Nowadays any news frm the house of lies (FG and Apc) I dey check am well b4 I comment or beliv... The MOD's should do same too cuz news on frontpage is news to the world

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
TOOK TOO LONG...

NIGERIA REMAINS

Oniovo mavor ?

Biafra its not my problem Oo, Were problem go take dey na wen dem leave there landlock area 1 come annex Our Resources na there Fight go they. As for me I dey warri they enjoy my life till wen them claim reach this side. Combined Force from my Urhobo / Isoko brothers, With help from Edo, And Ilaje, With our gallant Itsekiri soldier. Noo tym ... Igbo Know your Boundary.

As for Kalu.. hmm don't say we did't warn u, Asari cant dictate for us Here in Delta.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
unstableaswater:

Did he kill your mother? Perhaps he raped u with a swored up your stinking an.us?

Go and learn the meaning of freedom of expression. Nnamdi has not commited any crime for exercising his inetrnationally recognised human rights under the United Nation Declaration of Human Rights.

Illiterate always constituting extra problem.
Your level of ignorance is nauseating.

Someone operates a radio station illegally to incite hate and you are asking what he did, I'm sorry for you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by fF01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biafrauds!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by jamesharryson(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
lie from the pit of hell. I am listening to Radio Biafra as am writing this now. I am in Aba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kurt09(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:

Lol! How many of his followers know how to open even fb talkless of downloading podcast.
Wake up. The man have huge(educated & non educated) followers. I listen once in a while esp Radio Biafra news update.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.