Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. (1105 Views)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by obiZEAL(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
just had to share this here

NOT ALL MEN ARE STINGY, AND NOT ALL MEN ARE BROKE! .. Rather, THEY ARE ONLY BEING PRUDENT, i.e MANAGING! Its so funny how most Girls "NOT LADIES", call men STINGY!... Now, Let’s break this through.. *If a man can feed himself at least, 2- 3 square meals a day, *If he can clothe himself without borrowing/ stealing them, *If he can Rent an Apartment "No matter how small" without squatting, Furnish it to his comfort, *If he can Provide for his Family "Parents/ Siblings", and still Hustles,,, Tell me, How then is he Broke Or Stingy? Oh! Because he doesn't spend on you as Much as you see other Girls being Expensively spent on by Players /Married He Goats, and you expect him to Close his Account on you, then he's stingy huh?.. Hmmmm! # Shakes_head. Well! There's this quote mostly used by Strong Ambitious women, which says "WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER" So tell me, If your man is out there hustling, what are you yourself, doing?,, Just sit, chew gums, chat, Paint face, Look for who to take you out, & Expect Expensive Provisions as your Provider "ADAMU" he is, abi??,, Sorry to break this to your Knowledge, Some You Girls are GREEDY &LAZY if you tag Men as BROKE &STINGY.. You take take take and Not give, and you say, "After all; I give him SEX to his satisfaction",,, then you have given back his deeds abi?? Oh! And this SEX is to your own dissatisfaction abi?.. Tell me,, How many of you girls care how your Man lives?? How his day goes??,, How he hustles out there whether in an empty stomach, or good health??,, How he makes his money??,, Infact, How he survives??.. Do you even care to know if he Saves??.. Cuz Saving is very very important in life, as it meets up Set Plans/ Achievements.. Abi udon see where person no get savings dey Build house, Buy car & live Comfortably?.. Though I'm not Generalizing here, but only pointing out that you should STOP CALLING MEN BROKE &STINGY,,, because when you go out there yourself and Hustle, then would you Understand what it is to be Prudent.. You can't say these men are not trying their best on you, Rather, just learn to appreciate the little they can afford for you.. If you need anything of a LARGE EXPENSE, please don’t hesitate to either ask your parents for it, Uncle's & Aunts, Or better still, Go work for it like your Mates are out there working.. Thank you! Are u against this Yes or no .. Feel free to drop your comments.

4 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by feldido(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
If dem go hear
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by Bilabong(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op you de vex?
Advice no be quarrel.

Oya take gala ft lacasera cool body then talk to me in a language I will understand.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by beycity(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lemme goan call Regina to comman read this.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's sardonic and funny that ladies who are fond of labelling guys broke are dead broke themselves most of the time. When a girl calls you broke just laugh it off as she's only making a mockery of her precarious state. It must suck to be broke that she's searching for a soft and sweet landing, something her parents couldn't guarantee her.

2 Likes

Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's sardonic and funny that ladies who are fond of labelling guys broke are dead broke themselves most of the time. When a girl calls you broke just laugh it off as she's only making a mockery of her precarious state. It must suck to be broke that she's searching for a soft and sweet landing, something her parents couldn't guarantee her.

Yhu Can't Fault them for trying to Improve there Lives.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by SirLegal(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP, I don't just know how to say this but ...... YOU ARE ON POINT (big time, for real).

If not that the Economy is bad, I could have given you one Big bottle of Orijin grin (but times are hard sha).

Anyways, In the fullness of time, I will give you one bottle cheesy grin smiley

UDO.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahaha, the lazy girls in a relationship cry
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by obiZEAL(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
SirLegal:
OP, I don't just know how to say this but ...... YOU ARE ON POINT (big time, for real).

If not that the Economy is bad, I could have given you one Big bottle of Orijin grin (but times are hard sha).

Anyways, In the fullness of time, I will give you one bottle cheesy grin smiley

UDO.
bro I understand, even 50 cent is going true same...u are not alone
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by obiZEAL(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bilabong:
Op you de vex?
Advice no be quarrel.

Oya take gala ft lacasera cool body then talk to me in a language I will understand.
na where technology never trip me be that, I no fit collect.
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by XavierBlue(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op what da fvck happened to paragraphing?

XavierBlue
Re: A Piece Of Advice For Lazy Girls. by MsBliss(f): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Chai persin Dan provoke the Op

(1) (Reply)

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Can't Resist / Facebook Expels A Running Club For "Excess" Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.