Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? (940 Views)

Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
LADIES AND GENTS THE FLOOR IS OPEN

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by feldido(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why not? Well if that's the only reason people get married, den marriage will be borring.
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
AM STILL THINKING
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Penssuwa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
I doubt... I don't think so. I'll just be busy rolling with ma guys, enjoying life that is not hampered by women's preferences.
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Gurgle(f): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
it wouldn't be marriage without that

so marriage wouldn't be in existence either
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by XavierBlue(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
What wrong with having baby mama's for my kids? undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by BrownCookie(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is sex every fucking thing though angry
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Captainswag225(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
i would rather become a pope than endure this torture.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tbh, what would the couples be up with? Just to sleep and wake up beside each other? It'd make no sense. #MPO
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:
it wouldn't be marriage without that

so marriage wouldn't be in existence either
In oda words you are saying that the only reason for marriage is sex?
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Emodeee: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sex is for d ultimate purpose of procreation.
If no sex involved in marriage, many people will nt get married.

Na because sex sweet gan, na im mk people dey indulge in it even outside wedlock.

Fact.
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
The major reason is to make babies. No baby without _sex
2people:
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
2people:

nope im saying that sex is one of the defining principles of marriage

the bond between husband and wife is strengthened by the act, elevating their relationship above others

there is no marriage without both love and sex

both are absolutely necessary

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
XavierBlue:
What wrong with having baby mama's for my kids? undecided

XavierBlue
Bro I think am already joining this ur school of thought
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by XavierBlue(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
Bro I think am already joining this ur school of thought
that the sure thing these days nigga.

XavierBlue
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Gurgle post=35871206]
nope im saying that sex is one of the defining principles of marriage I knw, but my questio is wat if the sex part is skipd wil you stil marry?
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2015
To all those who knows me here on Nairaland my name is WARRIBLOOD aka K.O.W (the king of wordplay)
Rap battle forum..

Am from Delta state.. born And Bred In WARRI-City
But most of it all.. am a Musician.. been doing. This shitt for 5years na.

But bros.. no promoters mehn. alot of my guys some done run come Lagos because of this music stuff... hoping to blow like wizkid..

Because back here in waff town nobody cares about entertainment..imagine we were there when wizkid blew..
And now we are still here.. when korede bello blow..
Even lil kesh.. and now kiss Daniel.

Please don't get me wrong.. I ain't hating on them it's their luck.. but to you bro do you think we happy..

Enough said... just did this new tracklast week..?
Titled. TAP OUT people says its a hit track
PLEASE DOWNLOAD!!! https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow#35872499
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by eph12(m): 6:00am On Jul 15, 2015
2people:

No its not but its the major reason. If there's no sex then there won't be procreation and without kids in the family things get so boring and difficult. Marriage means one is morally/religiously allowed to have sex so there are no stigmas as against fornication or adultery. If you say maybe companion or whatever, one don't need to be married to have that.
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Gurgle(f): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
2people:

if sex didn't exist then marriage would have a different meaning, so I guess i would since i wouldn't know what i was missing
Re: Will You Still Marry If There Was No Sex/intimacy In Existance? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm still trying to make sense of this question.

Lemme go and cook jaree

(1) (Reply)

2012 Mercedes Benz ML350 Tokumbo For 1.5 Million / Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! / Have You Noticed????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.