Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] (3558 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by VOR(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2009
Is all ova.  grin grin grin

Love the way she imitates the brother's accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJKF2bg3xg
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2009
ol' boy, you see dat other girl?! i woulda cheated mehn.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Pataki: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2009
From the guy's accent, it is so easy to know he is a Nigerian. But did she have to make remarks to that in such a condescending tone? angry

The fury of a woman who catches her husband cheating is better left untold. . . . . . . grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2009
she gats to men. water pass garri for that man accent.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 10, 2009
hahahaha you nigerian bastard! grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moonstone(f): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2009
Nigerian stupid bastard? OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's the meaning of all Dis? cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 10, 2009
IS ALL OVER. IS ALL OVER.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by ima1(f): 2:34am On Mar 10, 2009
that was some funny shit
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by osisi2(f): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2009
worizzzzzzzzdis
she'z my customer
I jos hep her
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by osisi2(f): 2:38am On Mar 10, 2009
see as the ashewo's soccer balls wan spill for parking lot
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 10, 2009
Did Usman get his green card?
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Mar 10, 2009
This is a typical green card marriage. This is in Texas. I'm going to ask around who this dude is.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by osisi2(f): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2009
how do you know it's in texas?
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On Mar 10, 2009
Look at the windshield, it's got the TX registration and inspection stickers
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 2:46am On Mar 10, 2009
it has to be Texas. look more like DFW, Alrington area to me. in fact, Waxahachie sef.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by osisi2(f): 2:46am On Mar 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Look at the windshield, it's got the TX registration and inspection stickers

with quick internet search,there's a jacqueline Usman in arlington Texas
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On Mar 10, 2009
I no tell you grin grin grin oh my God I'm in the same city grin grin

I looked at the video again, I swear I know this Gas Station, it's just off 360 hwy
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by osisi2(f): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2009
zulunation grin
please go snap secret picture of the guy make we see am
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moonstone(f): 3:00am On Mar 10, 2009
Abeg, I want to see the guy's face. I have a feeling his last name is not Usman either. . . Ogidiboy, please give us the face.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by arramyjay: 3:04am On Mar 10, 2009
Gosh that is why it is bad to date them.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Mar 10, 2009
**osisi:

zulunation grin
please go snap secret picture of the guy make we see am

zulunation

I'll go by the Gas station tomorrow and see if the dude still works there. It's an old video though, from the stickers it was filmed in 2006 so he may still not work there.

Moonstone:

Abeg, I want to see the guy's face. I have a feeling his last name is not Usman either. . . Ogidiboy, please give us the face.

I'll have to go by there tomorrow dear to see if he's still there.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moonstone(f): 3:09am On Mar 10, 2009
Thank you, let me know. He looks like an Aristo kinda guy. . . I wish the lady slapped him sef. . . she fall my hand. angry
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2009
walahi, she for slap him. as in forget, just for kicks. is this cheater's thing supposed to be legal sef? angry

camera-stalking! undecided some of us dey fear o.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moonstone(f): 3:27am On Mar 10, 2009
Why are you fearing? If you like cheat sogbo? When they catch you, I hope they slap you too angry tongue

I just realized, the other woman took the groceries and drove off. . . the man no get food chop be that o! Sharp lady! She denied him and zoomed off. grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by OgidiBoy(m): 3:29am On Mar 10, 2009
Moonstone:

Why are you fearing? If you like cheat sogbo? When they catch you, I hope they slap you too angry tongue

I just realized, the other woman took the groceries and drove off. . . the man no get food chop be that o! Sharp lady! She denied him and zoomed off. grin grin

If na you eko grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 3:39am On Mar 10, 2009
Moonstone:

no be slap i dey fear. na tv cameras. lol.

of course she gon make away with the groceries. lol. I LOVE how she's just amused by the whole thing.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moonstone(f): 3:42am On Mar 10, 2009
Oluafynboi:

no be slap i dey fear. na tv cameras. lol.

of course she gon make away with the groceries. lol. I LOVE how she's just amused by the whole thing.
LOL! Imagine! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. . . better reconsider.

And yeah, I love her reaction. She didn't even wait too long. she just packed her things and got to stepping. If the man in question was an african american, they would have started a catfight there and then.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Oluafynboi(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! Imagine! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. . . better reconsider.

And yeah, I love her reaction. She didn't even wait too long. she just packed her things and got to stepping. If the man in question was an african american, they would have started a catfight there and then.

na dogde i go dodge na, who go sidon there dey wait for slap to land.

lol. Akata boy pencil for don enter sharpener like 4 times. cool that's why there'd have been a catfight. our man dey suave - na Chevron guy now. grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by TOYOSI20(f): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2009
LOL!!!

I actually saw this cheaters episode when it aired a while back and i was soooo rolling!!! grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Akinagirl(f): 4:21am On Mar 10, 2009
LMFAO, this was some funny ass shit.

"Dont say its not you or all bust you in yo eye." LMAO grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Outstrip(f): 5:07am On Mar 10, 2009
See what they put up with in the name of papers. I can't believe she took him back sha. I don't know what else she needs to prove that he is a dog.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by oluwafemi113(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2009
Outstrip:

See what they put up with in the name of papers. I can't believe she took him back sha. I don't know what else she needs to prove that he is a dog.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I sleep with Her? / LETS TALK ABOUT GIRLS (Wat Trips U On/off In Girls) / Help!!! My Landlady Is Pregnant For Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.