Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] (3559 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Sammy107d(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2009
what the hell shocked good riddance to that first AA gf joo. av fun mai broda. he seems decent
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Outstrip(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
He is decent and he is cheating on his wife. He deserves what he got
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by debosky(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
LMFAO!! grin grin

Whar hiz diz grin grin grin

The jump off wasn't bad looking though. cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
i made a thread about this poor 9ja man a week ago BUT the best ever CHEATERS video(or the worst in the guy's case) is that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obb61Izi2Uc

"seek professional help"

or what about the episode where the employee get busted fukcing his boss's wife and was caught PEEING in the boss coffee. some people should be shot!
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Okijajuju1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
Dont mind that biatch!!

If I were in his shoes, I would do the same.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by ikamefa(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
debosky:

Whar hiz diz grin grin grin

The jump off wasn't bad looking though. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
gbam! look at 'em soccer balls on her chest! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and 'em pum-pum shorts

no wonder usman went kuku!
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Naija men. . . .kai cheesy grin cheesy

Just because we Nigerian women tolerates ur BS dnt mean other women will.

Infact, If Naija women decides to catch them on cheaters, the show would be full of naija men.

lmao @ ugly ass ape. lolol cheesy cheesy

"Nigerian stupid bastard" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by kellyhand1: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hope that guy is not a CHEVRON staff, He's actually on CHEVRON shirt.

Na whao
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by bluespice(f): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
lmao!
his bi.tch isnt bad tho tongue
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by martho(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
una dey crucify naija men,but b/a r worst.abi na lie.
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Radiant(f): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2009
" whort iz the meaning of all dis Jakilin"? grin grin grin

Greencard will not kill Nigerians! Nonsense! cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by DeReloaded: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2009
Radianceeeeeee cheesy
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Radiant(f): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2009
One and only TOH wink How are you my love? cheesy kiss

We'll talk on the mesg tmrw 'cause I'll soon hit my bed. "Is all ova" for this night grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by chamotex(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2009
At least he upgraded the chick.
Most people cheat without upgrading.

But Nl members are mean tho . . . . . u lots comments are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by DeReloaded: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2009
Radiant:

One and only TOH wink How are you my love? cheesy kiss

We'll talk on the mesg tmrw 'cause I'll soon hit my bed. "Is all ova" for this night grin

Im good dear. Enjoy your sleep wink
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moyola(f): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2009
Mahn!! d man got washed! chei! grin

n c az d man deny! men! men! men!! una c ya lyf!! embarassed
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by chamotex(m): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2009
Moyola:

Mahn!! d man got washed! chei! grin

n c az d man deny! men! men! men!! una c ya lyf!! embarassed
don't talk about men like that. tongue
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Moyola(f): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2009
chamotex:

don't talk about men like that. tongue

Yur conscience ehy? hehe! some men r juz lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 11, 2009
Moyola, your presence is needed here, gurl.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241241.0.html
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by lacrimose(f): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2009
lollllllllllllllllllll the lady said, "wot u shaking ur head for u nigerian stupid bastard", chei
Re: Caught In The Act [ One Hell Of A Funny Video Clip] by Emeka72(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2009
I see*

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? / Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.