Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person (1470 Views)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by ajibey(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2006
What will be your reaction if you find your partner in bed with another person.

I know wetin to do
In short make the thing no hapen ooooooooooooo
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by momoney1(m): 3:06am On Sep 26, 2006
funny grin jamesod

maybe i'm not good enough so will leave and think of starting another
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by iice(f): 4:52am On Sep 26, 2006
If na inside my house, well i go tell am 'carry on' and while you're at it, carry your stuffs too as well as your position in my life
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by momoney1(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2006
hmmmm sad event, worth cry cry cry for
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by tukur2002n(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hmmmmm, word.

can't even know where to start or what to do but from dat very moment she is a ghost to my world . cry cry cry cry
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by LanreDaMan(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2006
Na today,
Definately I dont need to tell her what to do
any self respecting woman would pack whatever pride she has left and leave (immediately)
any attempt to beg or resist  bring external pressure will be met with
very deadly force
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by kennyuche(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2006
Its ova btw us
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by momoney1(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2006
definitely sad
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by kheme(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2006
well, i don't know! let it happen first!
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by deguy1(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2006
God! @first it will Break me pieces cry cry cry cry, hmmmm! But If he ask 4 forgiveness, Sure I’ll 4give him & stay with him kiss kiss
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by kokoletz(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2006
My very good Ajibey hmmm it is best imagine than 2 happen. Hell will let loose.
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by Dalby(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
I think the first reaction which will be the best reaction is to make sure that you have been seen and walk away. Thats the most difficult thing to do, but ultimately the best. The longer you stay at the scene the more prone to actions resulting from anger, memories of time past. shocked
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by Mula(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
Since I'm a free spirit
I will ask him to do me too
Then I will take his spunk and donate it to the spunk bank
making sure I leave his address and account details in case he becomes a father.
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by okwanuzo3(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2006
i'd calmly give them 3hrs to round up and get out, then i'll go to a friend's and bawl. it's not something one can't get over. there lots of fish y'know
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by sweetcoint(f): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2009
well, have always promise myself not to trust any man even my husband cos no one is perfect

If i Catch my Husband In Bed with a lady

1) i will walk out
2) after everything i will serve him a very nice dish
3) calling him sweet names i will never think of the drama that happen
4) i will also praye for him to change
5) but never make love to him for my health sake until if been tested for HIV and any STD disease
i will continue doing this until he release his mistakes and Apologize and also deviate from it
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by sweetcoint(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2009
u have to learn how to take life the way you see it, life is dynamic is not stable
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by TheSeeker(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Topic. Depends on the bed where I meet them but on here, I will admit it's the bed in my house. I won't do anything. I will walk away to the living room. Watch me some nice music television and wait until they come out. I will say hello to the guy when they come out and offer him a handshake if he's bold enough to take it. I can't blame him -- my woman sold herself cheap. But when he's gone, I'll ensure she leaves the house immediately. Or if I want to punish her and leave her later on, I'll let her stay and pretend I accepted her apologies.

sweetcoint:

well, have always promise myself not to trust any man even my husband cos no one is perfect

If i Catch my Husband In Bed with a lady

1) i will walk out
2) after everything i will serve him a very nice dish
3) calling him sweet names i will never think of the drama that happen
4) i will also praye for him to change
5) but never make love to him for my health sake until if been tested for HIV and any STD disease
i will continue doing this until he release his mistakes and Apologize and also deviate from it
That sure, right there, is a good approach. The question is, how many women more are left who can do that? I haven't seen any.
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
hmm, hubby in bed wit another chic----well, i'll go back and get my fone, take a pic and then i'll ask her to get out of my house, and as long as she doesn't speak to me i'll be civil about it. Then i'll sit my hubby down and we'll discuss how we're going to go about the divorce, peacefully. There is no need to decieve yourself that you're going to forgive him, cos he'll keep doing it and who's to protect you from diseases if you can't trust your partner.
Re: Your Man Or Woman In Bed With Another Person by v3: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2009
@post

I would enact another "nollywood" classic!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Friend Once Dated? / I'm Confused About My Guy / Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.