Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (17444 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiadotcom: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
first thing you should do is bind every fornicating spirit.

2 Likes

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tungstar(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked Aaaahaan.....datz not a question ooo...

My hands would go to work.... grin
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by LabourParty(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Will probably just walk out, but I'm sure my 3rd leg wouldn't let me grin wink

1 Like

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiadotcom: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
LabourParty:
Will probably just walk out, but I'm sure my 3rd leg wouldn't let me grin wink

will it let you find your way to the hospital?
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by dguizman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Will just tell her to dress properly and continue with the assignment.
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will sprinkle my holy water on her and tell her she needs Jesus.
#ThouShaltNotTemptGoodGuys
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by truthlegend(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nah wah ooooo,just take a look at that.....girl?how will a sane man see such such a thing and not want to touch?...God protect me from women,they are irresistible
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiar: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiar: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiar: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiar: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by agabaI23(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will ask her if she wants me to start helping with the assignment from behind or front...All na assignment
You smack a woman bottom and she say leave me joor..............?
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by daey118(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
i.ll just tell her to seat well ...cos i have a gf that i love scatter...and fyi..whatever shes thinking is prolly never gon happen ..so she can park well
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by emillionaire: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
OFFICIAL VERSION: Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) Ft. Drake & Skepta
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
op fear God oo,dis is ggrin pic with boil on her bumbum cheesy

It was a fake picture she uploaded ✘

1 Like

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Daintilicious:
Guys, What would you do?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gSe_jgdqnJE/VaaSjW99TqI/AAAAAAAAANA/oEuVHJpFWUM/s320/assignment%2Bgirl.jpg[/img]
Click to see full story about what happened http://www.daintilicious.com/2015/07/she-came-to-finish-her-assignment-and.html

That's a simple one...I'll start with the ASSignment...shes got the materials. Il play a good teacher and teach her a good lesson.

3 Likes

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by modskiller(m): 1:41am On Jul 16, 2015
angry
Ggrin see temptation
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by tpiadotcom: 1:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by freakthingz(m): 3:03am On Jul 16, 2015
nikkiking:
The assignment will be accomplished with a great pleasure wink wink wink

As in ehhnn my brotha
she will be doing the assignment while i will be doing her grin undecided

wait ooo iz dis not nkecki my neighbours 2nd dura
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by bidexmat(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Only guys with balls can turn around the situation.

2 Likes

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Orijin101:
i will simply ask for forgiveness in advance then do the needfulcheesy

But ehm.. .. .. ggrin, come here
wetin
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2015
charijee:
So ggrin borrowed this
borrowed what
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2015
whitewitch:
wait a minute is dat nt GGRIN? oh so ggrin has been deceiving nairalanders(orijin101,kingtom,sinnzu,dharay99,mrcork,truckpusher,jacksparrow0712) with this pic, hw chai boyz have suffered.
that's not mesmiley
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are mad
grin
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] GGRIN shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you be backyard thief's angry angry

Well dones cry [/size]
u don jack ontop am? shocked
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
op fear God oo,dis is ggrin pic with boil on her bumbum cheesy
nob me o cheesy
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was a fake picture she uploaded ✘
kiss
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by ggrin(f): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2015
modskiller:
angry
Ggrin see temptation
what's my ownundecided
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Phikom(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Tutor her and free her...all that glitters is not gold!
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by vjsmiles: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
ggrin:
u don jack ontop am? shocked
[size=14pt] on top that swollen ynash angry [/size]
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by AprokoMan: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2015
This is the kind of ass FirstEVAbitch is dying to have
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Daintilicious:
Guys, What would you do?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gSe_jgdqnJE/VaaSjW99TqI/AAAAAAAAANA/oEuVHJpFWUM/s320/assignment%2Bgirl.jpg[/img]
Click to see full story about what happened http://www.daintilicious.com/2015/07/she-came-to-finish-her-assignment-and.html

She came to do her academic work...so I'll leave her to it.

Probably ask her....How is solving the problem going on?

Then ask if she has any insights on the assignment.

Then I guess that's about it.

As for the other thing....well......I knows that if I really want it...I have to see the dad first, and agree terms and conditions. I don't believe that ladies who dress like that are always asking for it. And anyway...doing the ''needful'' might be considered rape.

A woman is a human being. Not a toy.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night / Is There A Man Shortage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.