Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (17447 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
As a gentle and virgin heart guy i am, am just gonna pass her a big rapper or even a blanket to cover up herself bcus the possible of her feeling cold if its nite is very high.
NOTE. am gonna pass her the cover after like 3hours digging in both her front and back. "man shall not leave by front nor back alone"
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by FAIRALL(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
ASS_EYE_Ment indeed
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by dancrux(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
I wud jst tell her...let pray.
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by dancrux(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
I would jst tell her let pray....
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Ay04z(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
After u Don bleep d baby u Com dey ask us jamb question
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Vanchesco4Real: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2017
cheerokee:
the fellow below me has the perfect answer.. smiley cheesy
lolx..no b lie sha...
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Vanchesco4Real: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
As a gentle and virgin heart guy i am, am just gonna pass her a big rapper or even a blanket to cover up herself bcus the possible of her feeling cold if its nite is very high.
NOTE. am gonna pass her the cover after like 3hours digging in both her front and back. "man shall not leave by front nor back alone"
lolx..u wan dig boregole be dat o...
Re: She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This by Vanchesco4Real: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Daintilicious:
Guys, What would you do?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gSe_jgdqnJE/VaaSjW99TqI/AAAAAAAAANA/oEuVHJpFWUM/s320/assignment%2Bgirl.jpg[/img]
Click to see full story about what happened http://www.daintilicious.com/2015/07/she-came-to-finish-her-assignment-and.html
are you sure,that its not the assignment inside my trouser dat she came for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night / Is There A Man Shortage? / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.