Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76886 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sorry but any Igbo shouting Radio Biafra on Nairaland.com is a retarded eediot. You say you want Biafra, why not create your own Biafran site to share your Biafran shyt. We are no longer begging you guys to stay. We Yorubas want you to get the f.ck out of our lands to your resourceless lands. To hell with Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by binoosmart(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Call Buhari any name una want maybe you like it or not Buhari is the president of Nigeria and u said his a terorist una go hear nwhe. Wetin una go surfa go pass wetin biafra face in d past. Dont u knw who dey ontop do u think its obj or gej una never no anything try something funny its then you will no that igbo people no plenty infront of at**c b. Buhari nah we president and dere is nothing any1 can do about it... Sai Buhari rock n roll...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by chesterlee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
akoaki:

This language is too directly insultive to the person of our president and very rude, indecorous and most unpatriotic to nigeria and nigerians. Please watch your back because there would be consequences for felonious comments someday.

Taaa!!!! Buhari is a brainless Dulla.rd

The ZOO must fall!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a youtube video where Buhari was busy making jest of the Biafran movement and the killings in the 60s. That man is tribalism personified.
The link to it?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is a murderer, when he dies, hope he Burns in hell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Sobeautiful: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rayhut:

so Nigerians don't have investment in other countries, Biafra actualization will not stop who wish to have properties not to, their properties are protected by a UN,just as it happened between Sudan and South Sudan
Don't mind them and their ignorance. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by coolbis: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrTemple:

How many Nigerians live and run businesses outside Nigeria?

Grow up dude.
grown up already dude. I just wont blame you, I blame nigerian state that still keeps you till now. You are about the biggest beneficiary of this union dude. I wish it it will just come to an end sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
brize:
#Welcometothezoo, where lies is celebrated and the truth suppressed... #THANKGOD_FOR_RADIOBIAFRA
Is it everything you hear from radio biafra that is the truth. If it is the truth why cant they come out openly and challenge PMB with the evidence.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
brize:
#Welcometothezoo, where lies is celebrated and the truth suppressed... #THANKGOD_FOR_RADIOBIAFRA
Is it everything you hear from radio biafra that is the truth. If it is the truth why cant they come out openly and challenge PMB with the evidence rather one hiding radio station.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by enzony(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolbis:
your guess is as good as mine man, just wonder if these guys are paid to bring the country down cos their preffered candidate did not win, much as i restrain myself from using uncontinental languages on social media liKe this, i cant just but think that these tanoid guys are really bittered and can do anything to bring the country to its toes. BokoHaram may as well be a joke.

I think you made some valid points. PDP diehard fans are embittered as they are supposed to but they are not paid to do whatever they do online. 99% of the comments you read online are from ordinary people. But you may be very correct, 'Boko Haram may as well be a joke", going by the fact that these guys are infinitely more advanced in reasoning than the largely uneducated Bokos. And they've mixed their agitation with a fast evolving religion based on "Chukwu Okike Abiama".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
jogojogo:

The truth is that they are not serious. If they wish to go they can go!....Are they ready to go without those non Igbo speaking areas like Rivers, Bayelsa,Delta, Edo. Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
Rivers and Delta non-Igbo speaking? So, what do thee Anioma and Ikwerre people speak?

Bros, abeg just comot those 2 states if you expect people to take your post seriously

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by chikeorji123(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
philips70:
Is Oluwaseun Osewa still the owner of this site or he has sold it off? You really allow this to happen to a site you sweated to build?

Do u think he reason like u undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingthreat:
Sorry but any Igbo shouting Radio Biafra on Nairaland.com is a retarded eediot. You say you want Biafra, why not create your own Biafran site to share your Biafran shyt. We are no longer begging you guys to stay. We Yorubas want you to get the f.ck out of our lands to your resourceless lands. To hell with Biafra.
why do you sound so pained? Na una dey carry matter ontop una head pass.

I just don't understand all of you that bother to waste MB on a thread you care nothing for. Na so una still make the rubbish trend for twitter, I don't understand all the noise online for a people and a cause you wish would be actualised

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Abba999(f): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
jogojogo:

Post it here please. Thanks

My brother plz post it here. I urgently need it like air.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by famzynet: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
dre11:
Can't they bar this radio station for once and let peace reign
Why you no come ban am? Anu mpama!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Greatfes17: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Of al the accusations levelled against Buhari about Sponsoring BH, Trabalistic, Incompetent, etc. Non gave him headache.

But just a publication from Radio Biafra has got him shervering.

This Biafra is standing tall in everything...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by abouzaid: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
let him deny this also

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by coolbis: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
chesterlee:

Taaa!!!! Buhari is a brainless Dulla.rd

The ZOO must fall!!!
brainless indeed, i just wish i could be as brainless as buhari so my kids will be proud of their brainless father who became a governor at 33yrs,a minister@ 35yrs,a chairman of the government largest corporation and a head of state @ 40. Wish some1 here too can be proud and wish his father too can be this brainless like this 'brainless dullard'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by brize(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
marv1:
Is it everything you hear from radio biafra that is the truth. If it is the truth why cant they come out openly and challenge PMB with the evidence rather one hiding radio station.
you don't seem to get this o, radio biafra pays tax called her majesty tax in the Uk, they have their number and address placed on their website.... But if hypocricy won't allow them to trust the address why not them use the number that he uses in the phone in programme to track him and get his ass flogged? The case is that they want to suppress the truth(radio biafra) but he keeps on disgracing them, and besides he was in Aba on the 30th of May why didn't they arrest him there?? The reason they didn't arrest him and won't or will i say never arrest him is because they can't charge him with any reasonable offence in court....... That's all.. But when you sleep, just have in mind that the zoo will fall... Dream about it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a youtube video where Buhari was busy making jest of the Biafran movement and the killings in the 60s. That man is tribalism personified.
your moma no fit post the video here? Useless hating-goat

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ugogermany: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari is a pedophile, he married amina at the age of 9yrs and his about going to america to discuss with obama, david cameroon on how to legalize gay and lesbia!
The zoo have to be carefull. Babagida did the same in the yr 1986 to nominated nigeria as an islamic nation, using our oil money to do so, abt 21billion dollar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by famzynet: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
marv1:
The evidence is there! Dare not touch a lion's tail hence you regret it. The evidence will come out if the zoo pushes us to the wall. We just want our freedom without any harm to any tribe. To belong to Nigeria( zoo full of primates and baboons as leaders) na by force?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jogojogo: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
safarigirl:
Rivers and Delta non-Igbo speaking? So, what do thee Anioma and Ikwerre people speak?

Bros, abeg just comot those 2 states if you expect people to take your post seriously

There are so many tribes within these location. The Izon, Urhobo, Itsekeiri, Kalabari and so many others. Just like the Ijaws/Izons in Ondo State....and suddenly, the Ijaw people suddenly declare Ondo State an IJAW State. No doubt there are fractions of Igbo speaking people here that does not weigh them on par as the Eastern State. You did not mention other locations like Akwa Ibom and Cross River. The call for Biafra Republic would succeed within a WEEK if Kanu NNamdi limits his calls/drive and vision to ANAMBARA, IMO, ABIA, EBONYI and ENUGU.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
merry02:
Buharia is nt a repented democrat@all....despite his urgly past in 1983-85,he never apologise to nigeria for his mal administration...himself nd Obj led were used by gowon to subdue Biafran in 1970
Are you just waking up from a long slumber or u have not been on this planet? Better still u should have gone to court for all these u are asking for rather ranting here. Radio biafra is a coward and thats why no right thinking nigeria will take them serious. If what they air on the radio is the truth why cant they come out openly and challenge PMB with the evidence rather than on one hiding radio station.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ebiboy2(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I saw this somewhere and I think it answered some of your questions. No point quoting me. I won't reply

In Response to Joe Igbokwe’s Sahara Report s gobbledygook
about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu
It is my humble opinion that Mazi Igbokwe was writing an
absolute gobbledygook To start with, Radio Biafra is about
Biafrans, not about Igbos. You were on about Radio Biafra
telling blatant lies, causing havoc, making noise? You did not
sight even a single instance of any of these allegations? The
noise coming from the Radio, is it louder than the ones
emanating from the churches and mosques around you?
I think that you are the one disseminating propaganda and
that your writing is driven by selfishness and greed. Is
Nigerian working for an average Nigerian? If the answer is no,
then you are the one making noise not Radio Biafra.
You certainly do not understand our people if you think that
the so called governors are the true Biafran leaders? You are
mistaking because you do not know our people. Majority of
these Governors are Nigerian stooges, typical of and planted
by Nigerian.Can they build roads, have they paid workers?
There is everything wrong with the one Nigeria you are
advocating for, poor hospital, poor irrigation, insecurity, even
the basic things of life that the Romans pioneered over three
thousand years ago, do these not worry you? Is your sense of
reasoning beclouded by you greed to serve the masters? You
could not write or substantiate your entire claim not because
you don’t know that Radio Biafra stands for the truth, but
simply because of your interest in the crumps from the
masters table.
The Igbo people you appear to protect have it as their mantra
”truth is life” if Radio Biafra telling them the truth can be
interpreted as putting their lives in danger, let it be. I must
assert that the lies you tell about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi
Kanu is for the goodness of you and your family, not for
benefit of the Biafran people.
If you have been peeping on the Radio Biafra London
Facebook and have seen our people preparing to fight for
their freedom, what about it? Freedom is taken and not given.
Even Mandela and his ANC fought to liberate their people
from bondage.
According to you, Biafrans have fought in the past and must
avoid fighting, again , you have displayed complete lack of
judgement and ignorance of history. So if a people fought
once they must do everything to stay away from war. Can I
ask you, are the British, USA, Israelis etc. not fighting up till
today? If you want to safeguard lives and property, are people
not dying in Nigeria in hundreds every day? Is it not better to
die fighting for one’s freedom than to die as a coward trying
to protect your masters? If you want peace prepare for war.
Your geo political analysis comparing the Biafran position
with that of Oduduwa and Arewa is laughable and childish.
The Israelis that are surrounded by the Arab should then
stand still until they are decimated ? Think before you exhibit
your ignorance of historic facts. You must not use unfounded
lies to cajole our people to remain in Nigeria that has and will
never work for them because we as a people brought together
by the British do not have a common value system that adds
value to a Nation.
By pronouncing and asking questions about who will be the
first Biafran president has further portrays you as someone
who lack vision. Do you think that we are championing for
Biafra to be like Nigeria, you must be joking. The presidency
will go to Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Uroboh, Igbo etc. man or
woman on merit not on zoning.
As per importation, Biafrans will not only import into Biafra
land but also will manufacture and people will buy from all
over the world. Do you not go to Japan , Chine etc. to buy
and sell? The world is a global village and will enable
everyone to travel and buy from one another. The restoration
of Biafra is for the liberation of an average Arewa and
Oduduwa people.
The restoration of Biafra does not portend doom for Biafra’s,
they will live and owe properties in every part of the world
including the defunct Nigeria. Nigeria has no right to
confiscate Biafran businesses under the international law
when they (Nigeria) are having properties in Britan, USA and
the choicest places on earth? Biafra restoration effort
championed by Radio Biafra is supported by the United
Nations Right for the Indigenous people right for Self
Determination. Get Educated!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cococandy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
owobokiri:

Hmm I refuse to believe this. Post the link to the video let me see for myself.

I can understand someone saying they don't take the biafran movement seriously( depending on how they say it too) but making jest of the 1960s killings?

No public official can do that openly much less the president of the whole nation. This has to be an exaggeration.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by lilmagambo(f): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Buchukwu post=35905791]Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL[/quote I pity 4 ur generation b coz u r already r already confused human being

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ugogermany: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
The ariwa hausa_fulani are ready to islamise all nigerians!
thats is buhari agenda. Baba go slow!

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
safarigirl:
why do you sound so pained? Na una dey carry matter ontop una head pass.

I just don't understand all of you that bother to waste MB on a thread you care nothing for. Na so una still make the rubbish trend for twitter, I don't understand all the noise online for a people and a cause you wish would be actualised

It's you the dummb cocksucka that is pained. You guys think you're special and the only relevant Nigerians. Your wiseness has made even Ijaws rule the Niger before you. We the Yorubas don't give a shytt about Biafra. Infact we want you to go. The last 40 years, was there massacre in Yoruba land? Did our children die of hunger and Kwarshiokor? To hell with Biafra. You and your people should get the f.ck out of my land.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by justhelp(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Clitoris777:
Buhari's propaganda machines want to polish his image before he visits Obama. Too late. Radio Biafra is now very popular. The whole world is talking about it.
I don't blame u, its those mods wit myopic sense I blame. And they know y. I knew what u are upto since u have been creating thread about biafaud radio, the only person I pity is seun, cos soon this forum would history if he continue to seat on the fence, knowing his website is being use to promote ethnic violence, the govt of this country did nt recognize that radio station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolbis:
your guess is as good as mine man, just wonder if these guys are paid to bring the country down cos their preffered candidate did not win, much as i restrain myself from using uncontinental languages on social media liKe this, i cant just but think that these tanoid guys are really bittered and can do anything to bring the country to its toes. BokoHaram may as well be a joke.
Brother, you say Boko Haram na joke ? we no kill anybody na talk we talk for radio oh! Hahahaha... Wisdom is the principal thing.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jamoscofield(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.