Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76971 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Gr8tasign: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
nigeria gov. serving her people with "lies" as breakfast, "looting n corruption" for lunch, n for dinner "denial".

nigerians come oo! ur dinner has been served as usual.
Let the foolish dine n wine on it, be dazed /intoxicated by it, have their senses drained n begin to spew rubbish.

Government of the liars, for the liars and by the liars = DEVILISH government/country.

System of government = LIARCRACY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by 3mmyz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
All this People clamouring for Biafra are Greedy and Self centered humans, believing lies being told a man with no heart for peace. Disintegration is a disorder, One nation is Possible.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chappie:
Buhari is a murderer,
when he dies, hope he Burns in hell

Yeah he fought the Civil War that murdered your people like chickens. Obj, IBB, Gowon, Abdulsalami and Abacha did too.
Sai Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove....... are y'all seeing all these?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ascent(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

You failed when you had able bodied men with brains. What makes you think you will succeed now with half bakes like you? Go and read you history very well before you show your stupidity to the world again. What is stopping you anyway? Go ahead, call your people to arms! Or do you think all Ibos are stupid like you? Why attacking and insulting a man just he is leading the country to your shame? Niger Delta guys are waiting to teach you a lesson again!

THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ugogermany: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shame to a government who can not pay workers, does anything good comes from that land of naija?
idris don already sing am 4 music: nigeria jaga jagaaah, evrything scather-scather!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
jogojogo:

The truth is that they are not serious. If they wish to go they can go!....Are they ready to go without those non Igbo speaking areas like Rivers, Bayelsa,Delta, Edo. Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
Our votes was collective, we are going, and they will form Niger Delta Nation... You dey look for free Oil oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebiboy2:

I saw this somewhere and I think it answered some of your questions. No point quoting me. I won't reply

In Response to Joe Igbokwe’s Sahara Report s gobbledygook
about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu
It is my humble opinion that Mazi Igbokwe was writing an
absolute gobbledygook To start with, Radio Biafra is about
Biafrans, not about Igbos. You were on about Radio Biafra
telling blatant lies, causing havoc, making noise? You did not
sight even a single instance of any of these allegations? The
noise coming from the Radio, is it louder than the ones
emanating from the churches and mosques around you?
I think that you are the one disseminating propaganda and
that your writing is driven by selfishness and greed. Is
Nigerian working for an average Nigerian? If the answer is no,
then you are the one making noise not Radio Biafra.
You certainly do not understand our people if you think that
the so called governors are the true Biafran leaders? You are
mistaking because you do not know our people. Majority of
these Governors are Nigerian stooges, typical of and planted
by Nigerian.Can they build roads, have they paid workers?
There is everything wrong with the one Nigeria you are
advocating for, poor hospital, poor irrigation, insecurity, even
the basic things of life that the Romans pioneered over three
thousand years ago, do these not worry you? Is your sense of
reasoning beclouded by you greed to serve the masters? You
could not write or substantiate your entire claim not because
you don’t know that Radio Biafra stands for the truth, but
simply because of your interest in the crumps from the
masters table.
The Igbo people you appear to protect have it as their mantra
”truth is life” if Radio Biafra telling them the truth can be
interpreted as putting their lives in danger, let it be. I must
assert that the lies you tell about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi
Kanu is for the goodness of you and your family, not for
benefit of the Biafran people.
If you have been peeping on the Radio Biafra London
Facebook and have seen our people preparing to fight for
their freedom, what about it? Freedom is taken and not given.
Even Mandela and his ANC fought to liberate their people
from bondage.
According to you, Biafrans have fought in the past and must
avoid fighting, again , you have displayed complete lack of
judgement and ignorance of history. So if a people fought
once they must do everything to stay away from war. Can I
ask you, are the British, USA, Israelis etc. not fighting up till
today? If you want to safeguard lives and property, are people
not dying in Nigeria in hundreds every day? Is it not better to
die fighting for one’s freedom than to die as a coward trying
to protect your masters? If you want peace prepare for war.
Your geo political analysis comparing the Biafran position
with that of Oduduwa and Arewa is laughable and childish.
The Israelis that are surrounded by the Arab should then
stand still until they are decimated ? Think before you exhibit
your ignorance of historic facts. You must not use unfounded
lies to cajole our people to remain in Nigeria that has and will
never work for them because we as a people brought together
by the British do not have a common value system that adds
value to a Nation.
By pronouncing and asking questions about who will be the
first Biafran president has further portrays you as someone
who lack vision. Do you think that we are championing for
Biafra to be like Nigeria, you must be joking. The presidency
will go to Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Uroboh, Igbo etc. man or
woman on merit not on zoning.
As per importation, Biafrans will not only import into Biafra
land but also will manufacture and people will buy from all
over the world. Do you not go to Japan , Chine etc. to buy
and sell? The world is a global village and will enable
everyone to travel and buy from one another. The restoration
of Biafra is for the liberation of an average Arewa and
Oduduwa people.
The restoration of Biafra does not portend doom for Biafra’s,
they will live and owe properties in every part of the world
including the defunct Nigeria. Nigeria has no right to
confiscate Biafran businesses under the international law
when they (Nigeria) are having properties in Britan, USA and
the choicest places on earth? Biafra restoration effort
championed by Radio Biafra is supported by the United
Nations Right for the Indigenous people right for Self
Determination. Get Educated!

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by wazobiaN9(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Your signature alone behoves lunacy.

This is the only platform mad people like you can rant and vent your inner failures... on social media. In the real world you become timid and reticent.

Receive common sense at least. Ameen
Next pls.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by philips70(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
chikeorji123:

Do u think he reason like u undecided

No, he doesn't reason like you. Because if he does, with this mentality you guys exhibit here, none of you will allow a Yoruba man to be posting these bunkums on your forums.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Themonster: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
uniklinkum:

your senselessness is top-notch. and this good for nothing moooron is suppose to have a functioning brain.

she's better than your Hopless harlot mother grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by syrex24(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hey guys are you looking for the latest news why not check out my blog http:///B4MH7Y
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
loksman:
Igbos don't want to be Nigerians,but they want to be giving appointments in Buhari's administration. cry greedy bunches!.,makes me wanna denounce my root. Btw Yorubas and Hausas are not saints.
Since we didn't vote him, and so we don't deserve appointment(s), he deserves our oil, right? The earlier you start schooling the better for you, because your senselessness is top-notch... Is a compliment,please don't imply anything, figurativety you are ...uummm, l will be back after this commercial break.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sirkezman: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
u level of st u pidity is amazing... you deserve an award

Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Greatfes17: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
exxell:
Hehehehehe..... Gradually, Biafra is gaining relevance. The people I pity are some of the fooliish Igbo people that invested heavily outside Biafraland!! grin grin.... In Jesus name, OJUKWU'S DREAM MUST COME TRUE!

Me? Invest Outside Biafra? Am I Mad? Rather than invest in Nigeria, I do take that money and invest in Cameroon or Ghana. They are more friendlier than our hostile neighbors! At the appointed time, Biafra shall rise. I WAS BORN IGBO, I WILL MARRY IGBO AND I WILL DIE IGBO. NO MIXING OF BLOOD WITH ANY TRIBE NOT VERIFIED BY GOD! JUST LOOK AT ANY IGBO GIRL AND LOOK AT OTHERS FROM OTHER REGIONS! THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!

To all those hoping for a better Nigeria, keep on deceiving and deluding yourselves! Go and buy Chinua Achebe's book "There was a country" and "The problem with Nigeria"..... The same problems this prophet of the most high God saw in 1984 is still abounding in Nigeria today! kiss kiss kiss

Whre can I get that book by Achebe Online or local store in East Nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
brize:
you don't seem to get this o, radio biafra pays tax called her majesty tax in the Uk, they have their number and address placed on their website.... But if hypocricy won't allow them to trust the address why not them use the number that he uses in the phone in programme to track him and get his ass flogged? The case is that they want to suppress the truth(radio biafra) but he keeps on disgracing them, and besides he was in Aba on the 30th of May why didn't they arrest him there?? The reason they didn't arrest him and won't or will i say never arrest him is because they can't charge him with any reasonable offence in court....... That's all.. But when you sleep, just have in mind that the zoo will fall... Dream about it
i have nt heard anything about or from radio biafra. Give me the link to ur source .
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
double0seven:
so many stu.pid people on Nairaland.

Only stupi.d people will believe that the President Buhari will dignify Radio Biafra or whatever it calls itself with a reply.

what sort of people on Nairaland of today sef; no thinking faculty. They just believe a anything.

Check Prime Time... One of APC online machine then you will believe he did reply to Radio Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
buhari's brain have been hacked, just the way they hacked his slútty daughter's twitter account.

anything coming from these northern miscreants are false informations, don't believe it.

#Zoo
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ruffDiamond: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by golddeejay(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
seun and his moderators shd just forget abt their useless rules. They ban people over trivial comments and yet they put a thread full of insults to the president and comments that can incite violence and cause disunity on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
philips70:
Is Oluwaseun Osewa still the owner of this site or he has sold it off? You really allow this to happen to a site you sweated to build?
BBC, Sahara Reporters and The Presidency are reporting Biafra and you are busy crying, sorry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by marv1: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
famzynet:

The evidence is there! Dare not touch a lion's tail hence you regret it. The evidence will come out if the zoo pushes us to the wall. We just want our freedom without any harm to any tribe. To belong to Nigeria( zoo full of primates and baboons as leaders) na by force?
It is not everybody that will believe ur cock n bull story, give us evidence of this so that people can suport.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Long live biafra my country

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jogojogo: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebiboy2:

I saw this somewhere and I think it answered some of your questions. No point quoting me. I won't reply

In Response to Joe Igbokwe’s Sahara Report s gobbledygook
about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu
It is my humble opinion that Mazi Igbokwe was writing an
absolute gobbledygook To start with, Radio Biafra is about
Biafrans, not about Igbos. You were on about Radio Biafra
telling blatant lies, causing havoc, making noise? You did not
sight even a single instance of any of these allegations? The
noise coming from the Radio, is it louder than the ones
emanating from the churches and mosques around you?
I think that you are the one disseminating propaganda and
that your writing is driven by selfishness and greed. Is
Nigerian working for an average Nigerian? If the answer is no,
then you are the one making noise not Radio Biafra.
You certainly do not understand our people if you think that
the so called governors are the true Biafran leaders? You are
mistaking because you do not know our people. Majority of
these Governors are Nigerian stooges, typical of and planted
by Nigerian.Can they build roads, have they paid workers?
There is everything wrong with the one Nigeria you are
advocating for, poor hospital, poor irrigation, insecurity, even
the basic things of life that the Romans pioneered over three
thousand years ago, do these not worry you? Is your sense of
reasoning beclouded by you greed to serve the masters? You
could not write or substantiate your entire claim not because
you don’t know that Radio Biafra stands for the truth, but
simply because of your interest in the crumps from the
masters table.
The Igbo people you appear to protect have it as their mantra
”truth is life” if Radio Biafra telling them the truth can be
interpreted as putting their lives in danger, let it be. I must
assert that the lies you tell about Radio Biafra and Nnamdi
Kanu is for the goodness of you and your family, not for
benefit of the Biafran people.
If you have been peeping on the Radio Biafra London
Facebook and have seen our people preparing to fight for
their freedom, what about it? Freedom is taken and not given.
Even Mandela and his ANC fought to liberate their people
from bondage.
According to you, Biafrans have fought in the past and must
avoid fighting, again , you have displayed complete lack of
judgement and ignorance of history. So if a people fought
once they must do everything to stay away from war. Can I
ask you, are the British, USA, Israelis etc. not fighting up till
today? If you want to safeguard lives and property, are people
not dying in Nigeria in hundreds every day? Is it not better to
die fighting for one’s freedom than to die as a coward trying
to protect your masters? If you want peace prepare for war.
Your geo political analysis comparing the Biafran position
with that of Oduduwa and Arewa is laughable and childish.
The Israelis that are surrounded by the Arab should then
stand still until they are decimated ? Think before you exhibit
your ignorance of historic facts. You must not use unfounded
lies to cajole our people to remain in Nigeria that has and will
never work for them because we as a people brought together
by the British do not have a common value system that adds
value to a Nation.
By pronouncing and asking questions about who will be the
first Biafran president has further portrays you as someone
who lack vision. Do you think that we are championing for
Biafra to be like Nigeria, you must be joking. The presidency
will go to Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Uroboh, Igbo etc. man or
woman on merit not on zoning.

As per importation, Biafrans will not only import into Biafra
land but also will manufacture and people will buy from all
over the world. Do you not go to Japan , Chine etc. to buy
and sell? The world is a global village and will enable
everyone to travel and buy from one another. The restoration
of Biafra is for the liberation of an average Arewa and
Oduduwa people.
The restoration of Biafra does not portend doom for Biafra’s,
they will live and owe properties in every part of the world
including the defunct Nigeria. Nigeria has no right to
confiscate Biafran businesses under the international law
when they (Nigeria) are having properties in Britan, USA and
the choicest places on earth? Biafra restoration effort
championed by Radio Biafra is supported by the United
Nations Right for the Indigenous people right for Self
Determination. Get Educated!

Advance Hypocrisy and lies just to achieve an obstinate aim....We forget history so fast. The late Hero ISAAC BORO was berated and frustrated even as a popular and competent student at the University of Nigeria NSUKKA immediately he decalred his intention to contest for the SUG President. I guess the other Igbo contetsant was more competent than ISAAC BORO. Right? Rubbish. Please read more on the experience of ISAAC BORO at UNN Nsukka when he decided to contest for SUG president. Remember, He was from Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buh finally dz our flag no fine oo, we gats upgrade d designs
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by betty202020(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
do you want me to breakdown the symbolic meaning of your biafran flag ? because you know in this world everything is symbols and signs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2634290_1280pxflagofbiafra_svg_pngc52a6ade6564c0de7d5f0aa9614780ef
u are inconsequential and not needed.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by justhelp(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't blame u, its those mods wit myopic sense I blame. And they know y. I knew what u are upto since u have been creating thread about biafaud radio, the only person I pity is seun, cos soon this forum would history if he continue to seat on the fence, knowing his website is being use to promote ethnic violence, the govt of this country did nt recognize that radio station.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Joeace3000:
is it that the igbos love to court controversy or what?

anyway

Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working from home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

Ur yansh der
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by mohince(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
And u ar afraid of armless boko haram boys, i pity u.....
U cn neva fight d gvt, u will all be sock in blood, u will all be killed like rats
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Rose2014: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
ruffhandu:
So they have been listening but told us not to listen. Hypocrisy I must tag this

Now this is the Comment of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jogojogo: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=ascent post=35910362][/quote]

After the war again, you would wail and shout GENOCIDE. Right? Take it easy man, its not this bad.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by mekado83(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingthreat:
Sorry but any Igbo shouting Radio Biafra on Nairaland.com is a retarded eediot. You say you want Biafra, why not create your own Biafran site to share your Biafran shyt. We are no longer begging you guys to stay. We Yorubas want you to get the f.ck out of our lands to your resourceless lands. To hell with Biafra.
So u don't have a facebook account, who owns it? u be confirmed ofe mmanu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.