Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? (1213 Views)

See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
I know that guys like girls that dominate them somewhere in their hearts secretly, for me its such a turn on of the highest order!!! I dont like weak girls that expect me to act like an alpha male, rather i like tall, tough, beautiful, young, confident and powerful girls that treat a guy like shitt while the guy worships and please her. Where can i find such girls plss? Im tired of girls who act like some weakling looking for love, they annoy me so much!!! I already have one girl that dominates me so much, she is really mean and i want to know where i can find more of these powerful young and beautiful girls
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by marshalcarter: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bros...dat''powerful'' aspect...is it in winch typ or wat typ of powerful cos our gals are more dan powerful

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by tungstar(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dem full road ooo.....diaz no particular place/house they live in cool

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by donholy28(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Powerful how?...Do u mean in bed? den d Edos are all u need
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
There are plenty fishes in the ocean...

While catching it, the one which wrestles with you the hardest is probably the strongest...

Or am I wrong? undecided

EricRichie
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmm... I too need a powerful lady as my confidant...
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Your neighborhood coven.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Beautiful and powerful: igboland

Natural and heavy duty at d front and back: Yoruba/ south south
Hardworking: Yoruba

Caring: Hausa

Nagging: yoruba

Submisive: igbo

Excellent on bed: hausa
Best On bed: calabar, akwa ibom
Better on ned: yoruba
Good on bed: igbo
Bad on bed: ekiti
Worse on bed: oyo

Worst on bed: lagos
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
LOL OP looking for that freak chick that will sit on his face and order him to eat her bootyhole out while he grabs hold of her waist and thighs.

Abi I dey lie?
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by DrObum(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Lagoon
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Graveyard
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by ivyT(f): 1:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Op dey use stylestyle dey look for youngSugarMummy
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by ShakurM(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Edo - Benin! Trust me
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I know that guys like girls that dominate them somewhere in their hearts secretly, for me its such a turn on of the highest order!!! I dont like weak girls that expect me to act like an alpha male, rather i like tall, tough, beautiful, young, confident and powerful girls that treat a guy like shitt while the guy worships and please her. Where can i find such girls plss? Im tired of girls who act like some weakling looking for love, they annoy me so much!!! I already have one girl that dominates me so much, she is really mean and i want to know where i can find more of these powerful young and beautiful girls

Every full blood nigerian girl is tough once she catches u red handed cheating try it or wen she sees a reciept dat u bought ordinary 20k dress for anoda girl she wee be too hot for u to handle sef
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by jackyraw09: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2015
dem full GYM now.

oponu somborry
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by ireneony(f): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2015
lol funny op grin
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by cornoil(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2015
U want a Domina? Guy just watched 50 shades of grey. No kill ursef with your fantasy ooo.
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by cornoil(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Funny guy indeed with his fantasy
ireneony:
lol funny op grin
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2015
halfrica:

Every full blood nigerian girl is tough once she catches u red handed cheating try it or wen she sees a reciept dat u bought ordinary 20k dress for anoda girl she wee be too hot for u to handle sef
Margaret Thatcher in me will come out...
Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by jasmines(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Orisirisi o

Today, guys are making long lists on do's and dont's for women. Be faithful, loyal, submissive etc. Those who are naturally romantically stubborn are now going through hell trying to change so that they can find a good hubby. Meanwhile there are men who will love them the way they are.

Moral lesson: Your flaws are someone's aphrodisiac don't change for anyone. The one who will love u the way u re is on the way

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Margaret Thatcher in me will come out...

undecided i tot u want a girl dats stronger dan u den u shd be expecting a girl dats tougher dan thatcher ok

(1) (Reply)

Man Crying -Eating No Food, Vomiting And Defecating After Girlfriend Dumped Him. / Ifunnanya Needs Help / Why Are Nigerian Men Not Romantic After Marriage???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.