Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media (44896 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
philips70:

Japhet Omojuwa do not want government's appointment at the moment. This is a statement of fact. If he wants there are many open positions he can serve. You guys should keep out of this hate in everything.
Onye aworo akwu si na akwu na ta afo
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:

Shameless tribalist and bigot.
I've sent after1 to oblivion, I'm waiting to do this one also
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
huangcheng:
Chai!! The only post befitting of our Yoruba brothers is media spokesperson. This is an insult to the entire Yoruba tribe who were the brain behind the re-branding of a tyrant General Buhari.

I weep for Tinubu.
[/s]

Fooolish flat head. Enemy of Yoruba. Thunder faya you angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by 1after: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've sent after1 to oblivion, I'm waiting to do this one also

You are a shameless bigot and liar. I will e-smash your big head if you try any nonsense. Grown male forming female online just to deceive people. Mschewww

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by komek(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Apart from the military officials, Buhari has only appointed News men, Garba Shehu, Adesina and Ogunlesi.
This government is going to rule through Twitter, this is why it was wrong to vote an illiterate.

Twitter may have won Buhari the presidency, twitter can't sustain his grip on power.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by tpiadotcom: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
is he related to the other Ogunlesi (the industrialist and financier?)?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by UkwuNnu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
So Ogundamis, Eggheader and Omojuwa finally missed this post they have been fasting for? shocked undecided
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Intrepid01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats.

He looks calm from his pix.

We are still awaiting appointments from the east, all we have been seeing is North and West or there is no credible person in the East!

Truth be told....It was the North and the West that worked for the Govt of the day. South East worked for GEJ, they should ask him for appointment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by PenSniper: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:

You're a bigger ediot than I earlier assumed if you think your snide remarks have any bearing on my tribe. In case f uck face wants to know, am an Edo man proper.

Pathetic
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by philips70(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Onye aworo akwu si na akwu na ta afo

Your father!!!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
philips70:

Your father!!!
he is fine
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by MyMouth(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
huangcheng:
Chai!! The only post befitting of our Yoruba brothers is media spokesperson. This is an insult to the entire Yoruba tribe who were the brain behind the re-branding of a tyrant General Buhari.

I weep for Tinubu.
I guess the chief of defence staff is also a media position abi? Silly Igbo scumbag!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by philips70(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
he is fine
As you are a transgender on Nairaland I feel you should say "she is fine".

He could be trolling as a female somewhere too I guess.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mynd44:

Check Tolu's tweets.

Thanks. It was belieavable because premium times that was quoted as source hardly get it wrong.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by hafeeanubasy: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
buzquet:
Haters go b lyk buhari don appoint aboki again.
Lolz... And who are the haters?Answer= either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by wisolo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Unsad:
But e no get comb
I be like me and you just de think the same thing at the same time.
Even sef Pmb' de comb hair?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Burger01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
huangcheng:
Chai!! The only post befitting of our Yoruba brothers is media spokesperson.....
^^^ ..and the guy is just a youth like you. You should be ashamed of yourself for the gibberish you typed up there. Smhsmiley
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats.

He looks calm from his pix.

We are still awaiting appointments from the east, all we have been seeing is North and West or there is no credible person in the East!
east, west, north, south...am surprised 2 still b reading this. Y not focus on merit and ability 2 deliver. What does appointing a person in2 a federal position do 4d people of d person's region?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
bros, Thanks for the advice. I don't think it is fair to say that I'm sentimental
when you are wallking on a rope with a rod, you must strike a balance by not letting the rod go too left nor right, all am saying is 'You are tending to a direction more'... May God continue to be with you
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
timawoku:
when you are wallking on a rope with a rod, you must strike a balance by not letting the rod go too left nor right, all am saying is 'You are tending to a direction more'... May God continue to be with you
Amen but I think what's more important are issues.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by awesomeness(f): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
yorke1:
Mumu President. No appointment yet from the region that provides 100% of Nigeria revenue...yet he keep on appointing his fellow parasites. And you want convince me that there is nothing wrong with this man's brain. Thunder wey go fire this Daura dullarrd dey do rehearsal.
The same region that never supported him before, during and even after election. So y bother about appointment.?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Amen but I think what's more important are issues.
yes!

Analysis of Issues devoid of sentiment gets more relevance...

You see? We are on the same book! You just need to go to the next chapter!!!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
timawoku:
yes!

Analysis of Issues devoid of sentiment gets more relevance...

You see? We are on the same book! You just need to go to the next chapter!!!
when people say sentiment i keep trying to understand. can you explain in clear terms what you mean by sentiment and next chapter(be blunt pls) ?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2015
DIVINE78:

Ask Ohaneze ndimumu who asked all ibos to vote for dullardeen.
What of Afenifere ndimumu and OPC ndimumu that ask all yoribas to vote for dullardeen
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2015
awesomeness:

The same region that never supported him before, during and even after election. So y bother about appointment.?
and you expect one peaceful Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Skillz02(m): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Apart from the military officials, Buhari has only appointed News men, Garba Shehu, Adesina and Ogunlesi.
This government is going to rule through Twitter, this is why it was wrong to vote an illiterate.

Twitter may have won Buhari the presidency, twitter can't sustain his grip on power.
Abeg pack well
If u no like'am visa to Lagoon still yakpa
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Skillz02(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2015
huangcheng:

I weep for Tinubu.
See another version of yoruba Tandroid from your article it shows that u never supported GMB so spare us with your sentimental shit
He has a yoruba vice
He has a yoruba spoke man
& so many Yoruba elite are behind him come are you sure u are even yoruba or Egun

Abeg allow igbos to complain not u & to Pmb pls consider the igbos in your cabinet may be they will bury their biafra dream
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by wallex1983(m): 3:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Yorubas seem to be very loyal and good speakers. Iڪ that the only thing we are good at?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Orikinla(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Cheers to Tolu Ogunlesi.
He will excel , because he is qualified for the job.
Mr. Ogunlesi has come a long way since his days at the British Council in Lagos. And he is well bred.
I am still looking forward to his debut novel.

Photo: Àyọdélé Morocco-Clarke and Tolu Ogunlesi at the 2013 Ake Arts and Book Festival (AABF) Photo Credit: Brittle Paper.
http://brittlepaper.com/2013/12/book-festival-year-stunning-photos-ake-arts-book-festival/

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2015
huangcheng:

I weep for Tinubu.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Alao96(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
See as d guy face dy like all dis cameroonian refugees
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Alao96(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2015
See as d guy face dy like all dis cameroonian refugees dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.