Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media (44869 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by seunoni34(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats.

He looks calm from his pix.

We are still awaiting appointments from the east, all we have been seeing is North and West or there is no credible person in the East!
Does it matter?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by MosakuAW(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2015
seunoni34:
Does it matter?
Did i ask you?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
when people say sentiment i keep trying to understand. can you explain in clear terms what you mean by sentiment and next chapter(be blunt pls) ?
your analysis sometimes tend to blackmail a party at a cause and another party; whom is more guilty, you turn blind eye on. Some of your analysis could easily pass for partisanship... The next chapter? Unbiased umpire. Wholesome observer. God bless you sir. Long live Nigeria!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
timawoku:
your analysis sometimes tend to blackmail a party at a cause and another party; whom is more guilty, you turn blind eye on. Some of your analysis could easily pass for partisanship... The next chapter? Unbiased umpire. Wholesome observer. God bless you sir. Long live Nigeria!
I think your observation is inappropriate. I have not blackmailed any individual or party since I was born. I have always been objective and fair in my write-up. Will you say Obama or Clinton that are democrats aren't objective?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
I think your observation is inappropriate. I have not blackmailed any individual or party since I was born. I have always been objective and fair in my write-up. Will you say Obama or Clinton that are democrats aren't objective?
objective? Let me not even go too far, allow me to draw your attention to one of your recent posts!

https://www.nairaland.com/2445458/buhari-50-salary-cut-following

When Jonathan had his salary cut, he was praised, I personally applauded his xter without any recourse to past administration.

Buhari had his salary cut, and your post insinuates he not being accorded any applaud just yet. Fine you might be right about that, but when you started the default (as per my opinion) was when you made a comparison to the past administration with regards to pay cut, pay cut is an individual thing, it deserves applaud and praises. Accord the honor, and let's wait for the next steps if it will fall into the right places, I don't know you barcanista, but judging from your analytical point of view, if you ask me, I will say you are from south south. If I am right, then you should know you are partisan! If am not? Well, I guess I was wrong!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
objective? Let me not even go too far, allow me to draw your attention to one of your recent posts!

When Jonathan had his salary cut, he was praised, I personally applauded his xter without any recourse to past administration.

Buhari had his salary cut, and your post insinuates he should not be accorded any applaud just yet. Fine you might be right about that, but when you started the default (as per my opinion) was when you made a comparison to the past administration (jonathan's admin) with regards to pay cut, where is the basis for comparison there? Who created that basis? Why not compare also, with yar adua who also had his pay cut by 20 percent in feb 2009? pay cut is an individual thing, it deserves applaud and praises. Accord the honor, and let's wait for the next steps if it will fall into the right places, I don't know you barcanista, but judging from your analytical point of view, if you ask me, I will say you are from south south. If I am right, then you should know you are partisan! If am not? Well, I guess I am wrong!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Themandator: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'm a bit worried at the rate the media correctly guesses Mr. President appointments,so far.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
You see why I said your judgement on me is unfair?
On the thread you referred to, I did give appreciation to Buhari for his act But I maintained that he shouldn't use it to score political point (like his foot soldiers are doing) and then reminded him that his immediate predecessor which his agents try to castigate did his TWICE.
We appreciate President Buhari and VP Osinbajo for following the noble step of Dr Ebele Jonathan and Arc Namadi Sambo respectively
then I further reminded him of his promise to declare his asset. What is sentimental there?

You alleged that I'm against him because I'm from the SS, did I ever stop becoming a SS man at any time? Was I a fulani man from Katsina state during the times I was supporting Buhari and criticising some Goodluck's policies? How convenient are you guys to say these things?
timawoku:

Buhari had his salary cut, and your post insinuates he should not be accorded any applaud just yet. Fine you might be right about that, but when you started the default (as per my opinion) was when you made a comparison to the past administration (jonathan's admin) with regards to pay cut, where is the basis for comparison there? Who created that basis? Why not compare also, with yar adua who also had his pay cut by 20 percent in feb 2009? pay cut is an individual thing, it deserves applaud and praises. Accord the honor, and let's wait for the next steps if it will fall into the right places, I don't know you barcanista, but judging from your analytical point of view, if you ask me, I will say you are from south south. If I am right, then you should know you are partisan! If am not? Well, I guess I am wrong!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by timawoku(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
You see why I said your judgement on me is unfair?
On the thread you referred to, I did give appreciation to Buhari for his act But I maintained that he shouldn't use it to score political point (like his foot soldiers are doing) and then reminded him that his immediate predecessor which his agents try to castigate did his TWICE.
then I further reminded him of his promise to declare his asset. What is sentimental there?

You alleged that I'm against him because I'm from the SS, did I ever stop becoming a SS man at any time? Was I a fulani man from Katsina state during the times I was supporting Buhari and criticising some Goodluck's policies? How convenient are you guys to say these things?
thanks for clearing that up! May you continue to soar high!
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by tpiar: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toktee:
He resemble Etheopian,be like say him mama is from there.

olaolulazio:
He looks like an Ethiopian citizen.

More like a marathon race athlete.

Congratulations in advance!

are you folks serious or joking?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by SirShymexx: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Is he related to Adebayo Ogunlesi, the finance guru?
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by DollyParton1(f): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:
Is he related to Adebayo Ogunlesi, the finance guru?

I doubt it.
Re: Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media by SirShymexx: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
DollyParton1:

I doubt it.

Oh, okay.

Seen him on CNN a few times. I like the guy tho. That's my Ijebu brother right there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.