Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35175 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Greatfes17: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is that the major project you talk about?
Mausoleum for the dead?
For Goodness sake better things should go for the living not the dead.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by beyoncausme: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
don't think that's new ....
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by stalione(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:

Nna gi bu "ed-el-fitri ram".
Oloriburuku omo jatijati. Oloun l'o ma ba tire je!
undecided sabotour,so ibudi onye igbo,sell out,prodigal son,ewu hausa nkita lachalu anya,akwuyaa!!!!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by omonnakoda: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided undecidedYes someone should tell the Eboes that Buhari is hlding a reach out meeting where cement wi be distributed for Zik's grave..Also Tuwo will be served with ewedu and gbegiri. Civilized food!!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by amaben2020(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari is a bastard, a pedophile, an slowpoke, come o, what does this do for we igbos? Azikiwe was the one Who started all these by joining hands with the Sultan of Sokoto and Akintola

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by rexel99: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you like raise the great zik from death.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by IAMTHEHERO: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
amazingspiderma:

So simply because a region did not vote for buhari,you support the idea of not giving them any office. shocked
I have just one question for you.

How old are you.
8 years old.He will celebrate his 9 years next year May,precisely May 20th 2016

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by allcomage: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
PONDERING ON THE UPSURGE FOR THE DEMAND FOR biafra ,I OBSERVE THAT EVERYBODY IS CALLING FOR RESTRAINT AND PEACE BUT NO BODY IS CALLING FOR JUSTICE.HOW CAN ONE EXPLAIN THAT IGBO KIDS NEED TO SCORE BTW 127-130 TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL COLLEGES WHILE KIDS FROM NORTH NEED TO SCORE AS LOW AS 4,6,7,8 IN THE SAME EXAM TO GAIN ADMISSION IN THE SAME COLLEGES AND TOMORROW THE ONE WITH LOWER MARK WILL RISE TO BECOME A DIRECTOR IN A MINISTRY TO THE DETRIMENT OF BRIGHTER KID.YOU DISCRIMINATE FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULT AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE HAPPY?YOU CAN SAY IT AGAIN.NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED TO GIVE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS RELATIVE FREEDOM TO PRIORITIZE THEIR NEEDS AND DEVELOP AT THEIR PACE.IT WILL EVEN GIVE THE NORTH THE CHANCE TO BE IMMERSED IN ISLAM AS BEING PROPAGATED BY BOKO HARAM.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chiedu7: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
THIS MAN BUHARI THINKS IGBO PEOPLE ARE DULLARDS LIKE HIM.

NA TOMB WE GO CHOP?

GIVE US POSTS LIKE YOU ARE GIVING THE NORTH.

INSTEAD U DEY GIVE US TOMB & BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Billygee2u: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
did Buhari think that Igbos are fools?

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chiedu7: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
There is nothing PMB can do for some these people that will please them, they will continue wailing!
BUNCH OF GULLIBLE JEWISH ALMAJIRIS!
NDI IBERIBE!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by PointB: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
And what value does the mausoleum add in the overall equation of things? How many people can it employ?

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
My problem with Nigerian news is that sources always say dis or say that, no names are mentioned.

Until buhari says this in a video on AIT, den I can believe it.

For now its a zoo based story.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by PointB: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
chiedu7:
THIS MAN BUHARI THINKS IGBO PEOPLE ARE DULLARDS LIKE HIM.

NA TOMB WE GO CHOP?

GIVE US POSTS LIKE YOU ARE GIVING THE NORTH.

INSTEAD U DEY GIVE UP TOMB & BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

Help me ask the Duara dullard!

Prisons and grave for the South East, while the favored get developmental programs.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ChelseaDr(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femi will deny this....just wait

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by buchilino(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
oluwalfa:
Was Zik not an hausaman?

was dat a trick question?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buchukwu:
Even if they give us presidency we no want. Nigeria must fall
saboteur.i belive ojokwu killed Victor banjo and Emanuel ifejuna because of rumors that they were sabatoeurs. .you guys are sick in the head and need a bullet of common sense shot tru ur skulls
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ideatoprince18(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
........one thing u fail to understand is that IBO's don't recognise azikiwe as an elder because of d role he played in d civil war......he preferred to lick d northerners ass instead of helping his brothers ......... buhari cannot woo us wit building azikiwes tomb because he does not matter in IBO land what matters is GIVE US BIAFRA!!!!!!!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by discusant: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Laughable, building a mausoleum to woo Igbos.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by shepherdnoble: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
How can Buhari leave the living n start thinking about the dead? Give Igbo's post n forget the dead! What he always think of the Igbo's is grave..grave..grave.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by shepherdnoble: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
maimalari:
CONTRARY to fears being expressed in some quarters that President Muhammadu Buhari will overlook the South-East in appointments and execution of capital projects because the zone did not give him maximum support in the last election, he is out to woo the zone, a source has said.

According to the source, the President wants to carry all parts of the country along in his administration and would execute projects in the South-East that will surprise his ardent critics.

So far, the President appears not to have factored the South-East in his initial appointments of media aides and service chiefs.

Indeed, a private radio on Wednesday accused him of expressing anti-Igbo sentiments in a recent BBC Hausa Service.

The presidency has dismissed the private radio’s claim as unfounded. A statement issued by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said the claim was “completely false, malicious and slanderous” because the voice being ascribed to President Buhari in the recording repeatedly played back by the station was definitely not the President’s voice and the last interview the President had with the BBC Hausa Service, lasting not more than five minutes, was on the day he was declared winner and given his certificate of return as President-elect by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

“President Buhari is the President of all Nigerians and will continue to treat all citizens on the basis of fairness, equality and equity,’’ he said and enjoined Nigerians to ignore all propaganda designed to sow seeds of discord among them and promote a separatist agenda against national unity, solidarity and progress.

Speaking on the issue, the source, which is part of the efforts to actualise Buhari’s change agenda, said: ”The president is out to Ndigbo that he does not hate them. Remember, he ran with late Dr Chuba Okadigbo and Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke for the presidency in 2003 and 2007. Now, he has agreed to be part of the burial of Owelle Chukwuma Azikiwe, the first son of Nigeria’s first President, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

”Besides, he has directed a committee, which has former Senator Chris Ngige and some Igbo leaders as members to assess the Zik’s mausoleum and speed up the reconstruction of the historic site.”
Indeed, a delegation from the Azikiwe family met the president recently to brief him on their preparedness for the Chukwuma Azikiwe’s burial.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-woos-igbos-to-rebuild-ziks-tomb/
How can Buhari leave the living n start thinking about the dead? Give Igbo's post n forget the dead! What he always think of the Igbo's is grave..grave..grave.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Femolacaster(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
chiedu7:

Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, ighotago?

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by jogojogo: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
1deadlugard:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fools

zoo zoo zoo , stop this nonsense and get some sense grin grin grin grin grin zoo indeed .

bring back to life millions of Biafran s brothers killed ,we want our land back simple.

I think that question should be directed to Ojukwu!

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place

Of wat benefits are we going to earn from building tomb of the dead

We shld think of how to alleviate poverty

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
TO ALL YOU SELFISH AND USELESS IDIAATS SHOUTING BIAFRA, I THINK WE ALL LOVE THE NAIRA...REMEMBER THAT IGBOS WERE THE FIRST AND SECOND PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION AND WILL BE AGAIN IF THEY STOP THEIR HATE MONGERS FROM SPILLING OVER.

GET SENSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I, KENNEDY IHEANYI WILL BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ONE DAY BECAUSE I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA WITH PASSION. I WAS BORN IN NIGERIA AND WILL DIE AS A NIGERIAN,THERE IS NO GOING BACK ON THAT.TOGETHER WITH OLU,BABAGAGBA,MOUMOUD,EBONG AND OTHERS...SKY IS THE LIMIT.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE ZOO,THAT MEANS YOU ARE AN ANIMAL...I REFUSE TO LIVE IN ZOO BECAUSE I HAVE A COUNTRY AND I'M A HUMAN.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN FROM ABIA STATE.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by seynAsh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:
There is nothing PMB can do for some these people that will please them, they will continue wailing!
BUNCH OF GULLIBLE JEWISH ALMAJIRIS!
NDI IBERIBE!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by phreakabit(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who gives a fnck about Zik?
Of what significance was Zik to the Igbo's?

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by RickyTan: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gr8tasign:
Mr.president, what we are asking for is neither to be well represented in ur government nor for mausoleum and well-fare of the dead but for better life of the living. Am sure the committee seted up wasnt of dead but the living, therefore priority should be given to catering for needs of the living. Mr president, our region(old easterners)desire now than never before that the sovereignity of BIAFRA REPUBLIC be restored and we are resolute about it, for in her our needs are guarranteed and our standard of living is bound to improve. Yes, it will be a combination of like minds and abilities, thus workable. Mr.pres. Nigeria could be liken to historical "Tower of Babel" in the bible that was pulled down due to sharp differences created among them by God. Ur are also in position to know that any company that runs at loss, its winding up is inevitable. Mr.pres nigeria has been running at loss.

BIAFRA we want!

BIAFRA we want!!

BIAFRA we want!!!

What is Biafra Worse than a Zoo! Headed by illiterate thugs looking for a fiefdom. Go to Antarctica and set up your fraud.

WE ARE NIGERIANS descendants of nationalists like Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Today, you find Nigerian Igbos in their tens of millions living and trading in all corners of Nigeria.

People screaming Biafrauds are PDP losers and apologists. PDP lost election cycle so must destroy everything.

Yes PMB did not appoint any Igbo in the national govt., which does not look good, but we will judge him at the end of his tenure not after a month and half.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Viktor1983(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mr President, Speed up the bridge so that the south east will know its real.
Do two major roads too.
Visit Anambra state, yea we know the VP came a couple of months back but try and show your face here.
Let em know its all good that they are in safe hands.
Do something for the south east.

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by maum: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Great!

Push the dreaded prisoners to them and afterwards, compensate them by building a tomb for someone who has a tomb already.

Super! Mr. President. We can see how much you're for everybody.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by RickyTan: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
phreakabit:
Who gives a fnck about Zik?
Of what significance was Zik to the Igbo's?

You are not 1% of the man that Great ZIK of AFRICA was.

Greak ZIk of Africa toiled and toiled and helped free Nigeria from colonial rule.

Easy to sit on your chair and type insults about a great AFRICAN.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Chidoks(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
dunkem21:
They think say we are dumb ..

Mausoleum ko Morgue ni grin

imagine na only tomb the guy wan build?? make i no talk.make he give us appointments and build a tomb for ahmadu bello na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki