Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (48972 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Zenfarm: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stories that touch...............

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ahamonyeka(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Adultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing. undecidedAdultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by shalomm: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nothing breaks the home like Adultery.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Where I have issues is allowing the man to go home with his 9yr old daughter. I just hope in 5yrs time we won't be hearing "man sleeps with his daughter after wife abandons him"

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
angry

NAIJA WOMEN!!!

YOUR SPECIES NEED TO BE ANNIHILATED. THE RATE OF EVIL YOU PEOPLE HAVE ENGAGE IN, IS JUST SO ALARMING.

I KEEP ON SAYING THIS, "I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE OR EVEN TURN TO GAY THAN TO MARRY A NIGERIA WOMAN"

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by CharlieMaria(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
So many divorce stories these days.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ChynoBEATS: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.

Story ....... Mxcheew .... If i were the judge I'd push all of them to the Man n place the woman on Fine n probation
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Chibby90: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
williams368:
He is ur brother... So notin bad if he f*ck ur wife. There is love in sharing.. grin
Ur just a fool
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin

Be your brothers keeper doesn't mean helping him keep his wife's busy. .Bad brother!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Donalleh(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just reading comments grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by PreciousBro: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
shocked kai!! Another ill-fate meted on man by a woman.
Divorce surely is inevitable on this one.
Next!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tuffgongjo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
This story reminds me of the Ryan Giggs story.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by beyoncausme: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
shit happens....

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by brixton: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funny child support package, in usa they will ask u for 30% of ur income
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Karleb(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
My eyes shalt see no evil.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tuffgongjo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

something tells me it's KARAMA at work in this instance

he must have done it to his relative wife and its pay back time for him now because I just can't phantom how his blood brother could be fanny his wife if he hasn't done it someone else before...

#just my thoughts
Do you mean Karma?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by amaben2020(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
yellowbar people and incense
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congratulation!!!

'Means u r NOT gud enuf or better still u dnt deserve her! cool
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by 9jatatafo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na wa ooo. Life drama
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omobeejay(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Only God knws if the man is the real father of the children.......Promiscuous women cnt be TRUSTED.....
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ceejay80s(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.
Have u asked ur self how much the father makes in a month or what he does for a living? Una think say na politician him be?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

They shared their assets and real estate grin
did u drink sperm?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry

NAIJA WOMEN!!!

YOUR SPECIES NEED TO BE ANNIHILATED. THE RATE OF EVIL YOU PEOPLE HAVE ENGAGE IN, IS JUST SO ALARMING.

I KEEP ON SAYING THIS, "I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE OR EVEN TURN TO GAY THAN TO MARRY A NIGERIA WOMAN"

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS

Take it easy boss, dis 9ja women r d sweetest thing dat ever happened to 9ja...trust me!

Wot can we do without dem smiley & 'can't even imagine 9ja without dem in it...they r indeed precious!

You 've got to av a rethink boss. cool
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Women of today are shameless, just yesterday i heard that the apprentice of my mechanic slept with his wife which led to my mechanic sending away the apprentice and the wife when he caught them in the act.
what on earth will make a married woman stoop so low to be sleeping with small boy for that matter
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
BUY A GUN

USE YOUR DISCRETION..
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Dies
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
omooba969:

Take it easy boss, dis 9ja women r d sweetest thing dat ever happened to 9ja...trust me!

Wot can we do without dem smiley & 'can't even imagine 9ja without dem in it...they r indeed precious!

You 've got to av a rethink boss. cool
YOU THINK SO?

WAIT UNTIL YOU MEET ONE WHO WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:

OMG..... still fresh in my memory
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
omobeejay:
Only God knws if the man is the real father of the children.......Promiscuous women cnt be TRUSTED.....

@bolded,

So who can be trusted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.