Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (48974 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Revolva(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Haha if u no get money forget marriage oforget commitment and xpect bullshits from women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
lekibraky:
Women of today are shameless, just yesterday i heard that the apprentice of my mechanic slept with his wife which led to my mechanic sending away the apprentice and the wife when he caught them in the act.
what on earth will make a married woman stoop so low to be sleeping with small boy for that matter

and you will come and hear those women and ladies accusing guys of being unfaithful.

can we now say its the apprentice that woo his master wife
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.
I catch my wife cheating and I should pay her monthly for divorcing her?
your mind isn't even concerned with the useless woman but the amount she will get per month. the way girls defend the women folk without reasoning is alarming. I'd take the two kids and cater for them. the woman can go to blazes...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU THINK SO?

WAIT UNTIL YOU MEET ONE WHO WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE undecided

I insist, they are precious! Your sister's one of them, your mum, female cousins & aunties are they not Nigerians?

Boss, you need to have a rethink seriously & correct ur perception of our dear women. cool
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Adultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing. undecidedAdultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing.
grin grin he be like say those tribal people dey pray now. If them see this your comment. Just know say you don die grin grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
omooba969:

I insist, they are precious! Your sister's one of them, your mum, female cousins & aunties are they not Nigerians?

Boss, you need to have a rethink seriously & correct ur perception of our dear women. cool
MY MOTHER IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN.

OKK OH,
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
interpaspot:
this is no1 username out of 65 i got. Tell the moderators not to put rubbish on front page
SO NA THROWAWAY MAIL YOU DEY USE ABI grin grin.

LET THE WAR BEGINS
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
amaben2020:
yellowbar people and incense
grin grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MY MOTHER IS NOT A NIGERIA WOMAN.

OKK OH,

Noticed u mentioned only ur mum, ur sister, female cousins & aunties nko?

Oya switch off ya fone & go rock ur 9ja gf's boat. grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
omooba969:

Noticed u mentioned only ur mum, ur sister, female cousins & aunties nko?

Oya switch off ya fone & go rock ur 9ja gf's boat. grin
THAT'S IF I EVEN GET ONE NOW SELF. I HAVE DISPOSE ALL OF THEM.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THAT'S IF I EVEN GET ONE NOW SELF. I HAVE DISPOSE ALL OF THEM.

Very 4nny. undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
Doesn't she has a trade?Why do you always depend on men for your upkeep?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
So that's how the poor children will be separated from each other sad .

What can 5000# do as feeding allowance in a month?
only u use 3 bra pack 1 breast!!!chai,chai,chhhhai....there is God o!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

something tells me it's KARAMA at work in this instance

he must have done it to his relative wife and its pay back time for him now because I just can't phantom how his blood brother could be fanny his wife if he hasn't done it someone else before...

#just my thoughts

Very silly thoughts. So if he did it to someone else's wife, then who did the husband of that woman do it to? You think it's a cycle without a beginning? Doesn't work that way, a bitch will always be a bitch!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by salbis(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
boboLIL:
My marriage shall never be a victim of divorce I pray thee oh God........ Amen
I key into ur prayer. AMEN.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by bigiyaro(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
wen u don't take care ur wife, especialy d punna, somebody else will. In any case d punna must b serviced.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Aitee1: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

he must have done it to his relative wife and its pay back time for him now because I just can't phantom how his blood brother could be fanny his wife if he hasn't done it someone else before...

#just my thoughts

No be only phantom, infinix suppose follow undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by prettyJoy22(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmmm pathetic embarassed the children would be @ the receiving end now
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tuffgongjo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Dies
Don't tell me you don't know he was busy blasting his bro's wife's Cake to Smithereens.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tuffgongjo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

OMG..... still fresh in my memory
Yes o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tuffgongjo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

OMG..... still fresh in my memory
Yes o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by kelmicheal: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
women una too bad
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by docadams: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:

I tire for this kind of judgement. The children are already programmed for a life of hardship. What a system!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by passionate88: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
the woman should work
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Don't tell me you don't know he was busy blasting his bro's wife's Cake to Smithereens.
I knew... I JUST dey watch am dey form James Bond
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nathdoug(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:

bros u go go ask d court oo..
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nathdoug(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:

ijustdey:

and you will come and hear those women and ladies accusing guys of being unfaithful.
can we now say its the apprentice that woo his master wife
elantraceey:

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
So bad things don't happen to good people?

My dear he may be innocent and no karma whatever is going on.

Life happens:
ijustdey:

#just my thoughts
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

I catch my wife cheating and I should pay her monthly for divorcing her?
your mind isn't even concerned with the useless woman but the amount she will get per month. the way girls defend the women folk without reasoning is alarming. I'd take the two kids and cater for them. the woman can go to blazes...

So your children will starve because your wife cheated on you?

Abeg do you know what child support is and how on earth do you imagine it is payment to the woman?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Onyiibazz: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gaborone:

The Court usually looks at the income and standard of living of the parties before awarding such. So, that kind of amount is a clear indication that they are both low income earners.

Had it been the man was receiving N8,000 a month, you might have been seeing N1,000 there as monthly feeding allowance.

lipsrsealed

Stop being stingy with your face! Show the full pix or forever remove it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.