Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (48969 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

Panadol is 50 naira. wink
It helps in werey management.
Go get yourself some
Sew up that express between your legs before it lands you in a nailed casket
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Sew up that express between your legs before it lands you in a nailed casket

How did I know that's what will follow? The day a naija dude will feel like yabbing a lady without referring to what's between her legs, we will know the world is becoming a better place cheesy

You guys have nerves. I gave that to you. With all your xtupidity and crass agberoism exhibited all over the world for people of all races to see, you still have guts to want perfect women.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

How did I know that's what will follow? The day a naija dude will feel like yabbing a lady without referring to what's between her legs, we will know the world is becoming a better place cheesy

You guys have nerves. I gave that to you. With all your xtupidity and crass agberoism exhibited all over the world for people of all races to see, you still have guts to want perfect women.
Your father a man like me must be indeed xtupid for you to be projecting his character to all 9ja men...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Your father a man like me must be indeed xtupid for you to be projecting his character to all 9ja men...

See who wants a responsible lady. Now the focus has gone from what's between my legs to my father? grin
Why not keep the focus on me?

Nigerian girls have suffered. Even goats born by squirrels and raised by pigs with nothing to write home about them have the nerves to expect perfection from Nigerian ladies.

It's not your fault. You're entitled.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

Morally dangerous

#my ribs grin.

If na so, nobody is fit to be a parent their dad possibly too.

Do you how many people do things that are immoral yet are parents?
lol...OK ma'am u win...you'd make a good lawyer u know... cheesy
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by kenoz(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Skmoda360(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
you are living up to your mumu expectations "ode" can you allow your bro to Bleep ur wife
williams368:
He is ur brother... So notin bad if he f*ck ur wife. There is love in sharing.. grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Skmoda360(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Adultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing. undecidedAdultery is part of yoruba women's tradition they see it as nothing.
You be mumu, you better stop your tribal sentimental judgement oponu......ajeokutamamuomi.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

See who wants a responsible lady. Now the focus has gone from what's between my legs to my father? grin
Why not keep the focus on me?

Nigerian girls have suffered. Even goats born by squirrels and raised by pigs with nothing to write home about them have the nerves to expect perfection from Nigerian ladies.

It's not your fault. You're entitled.
Stay off my mention...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2015
weyreypey:

Stay off my mention...

You should have taken your own advice when you quoted me out of the blues to blab rubbish.
Hopefully now you will.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

You should have taken your own advice when you quoted me out of the blues to blab rubbish.
Hopefully now you will.
Stay off I can't be a father figure to you
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ahamonyeka(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Skmoda360:

You be mumu, you better stop your tribal sentimental judgement oponu......ajeokutamamuomi.
pot calling kettle black.ahuofia nwurawun
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:

Say that baloney about other countries complaining about NIGERIA is true what is nagging supposed to do for them?
Well maybe make them feel better about themselves just like your constant nagging helps you convince yourself that you made the right choice and feel better about yourself.

We honestly don't give a 'daime' wink
If you're happy about your foreign babe. Shut up and enjoy her. Nigerian girls don't know you and don't care what you think about them.
They still get married in thousands every Saturday. You're not wiser than the thousands of men who marry them.

Your outburst and choice of words speaks a lot........you are campaigning for the larger society to remain silent while a group of people debase it over mundane things...sorry I will not and NEVER will and that is actually none of your business like you put earlier albeit hypocritically. No one can condemn anything except they have seen better...Not particular surprised at your position though.

You said you don't give a damn......then why are you even bothered in the first place?

How can a man who has never seen a good road in his village complain about its state. The one that has traveled to another state where the governor is working will definitely complain about his own state....now who gives you the right to tell such person not to complain or criticize because others in his village who are happy with the state of the bad roads and thousands are using and celebrating it?...what are you trying to hide?

I am tempted to respond equally to your choice of rude words but will not as a superior argument is known to invoke insults when in cannot be countered..........trust me you don't want to go through that path with me.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Skmoda360(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
ahamonyeka:
pot calling kettle black.ahuofia nwurawun
you know what i'll skip that but I have this to say to you.."have you completed your fool cycle" real blessed omoale.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by limamintruth: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
weyreypey:

God forbid any feeding increments not worth it..... But children are free to feed @father's abode that woman is beyond evil if allegation is true

Hmmm, true sha.
I pity the poor kids more cos having an irresponsible mum as their custodian is so terrible to even imagine.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Skmoda360:

you know what i'll skip that but I have this to say to you.."have you completed your fool cycle" real blessed omoale.
go do your research and find out if your mother is not into adultery and I bet you will cone back and thanked me for exposing yoruba women.olori buruku somebody like you.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
limamintruth:

Hmmm, true sha.
I pity the poor kids more cos having an irresponsible mum as their custodian is so terrible to even imagine.
You're right
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by MrDoGood(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
The judge must be mad for asking the man to be paying #5k as feeding allowances.
Thunder fire 5k. Infact that judge must be probe grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Skmoda360(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahamonyeka:
go do your research and find out if your mother is not into adultery and I bet you will cone back and thanked me for exposing yoruba women.olori buruku somebody like you.
so this were sabi yoruba.....i didn't know....he know even get one single respect bastard...my mum ain't a shit she never cheat on my dad and she will never do such.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ahamonyeka(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Skmoda360:

so this were sabi yoruba.....i didn't know....he know even get one single respect bastard...my mum ain't a shit she never cheat on my dad and she will never do such.
grin
Skmoda360:

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Olamidebright: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Women na wa for you oooo,am only sorry for the children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.