Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (48970 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry

NAIJA WOMEN!!!

YOUR SPECIES NEED TO BE ANNIHILATED. THE RATE OF EVIL YOU PEOPLE HAVE ENGAGE IN, IS JUST SO ALARMING.

I KEEP ON SAYING THIS, "I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE OR EVEN TURN TO GAY THAN TO MARRY A NIGERIA WOMAN"

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS

You cannot even call them women.....Hopeless beings from the pits of hell. A typical Naija one will straff anyone paying the right price. If Eve was a Naija woman, she for straff the Angels guarding the garden of Eden before she even enter that forbidden fruit yawa.

Marry one at your own risk when better foreign women dey
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
So bad things don't happen to good people?

My dear he may be innocent and no karma whatever is going on.

Life happens:

I understand you.......

but, I always believe that things don't just happen to someone without a reason
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

I understand you.......

but, I always believe that things don't just happen to someone without a reason

Life is really mostly random from what I've seen.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by illiad: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
SW
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

You cannot even call them women.....Hopeless beings from the pits of hell. A typical Naija one will straff anyone paying the right price. If Eve was a Naija woman, she for straff the Angels guarding the garden of Eden before she even enter that forbidden fruit yawa.

THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH MY BROTHER
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by williams368(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chibby90:
Ur just a fool
Ur full generation includin ur father n ur ashawo mother ar fools
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by chigoizie7(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.

In as much as it is too small, but d lady asked for it.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by HARDDON: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.

U think the court just lay levy from the blues?

The guy has been assessed And it was deduced that , that is What he can afford
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by HARDDON: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

undecided

Why u sounding so bitter And who said this is only a Nigerian women thingy?

If u havent realised, there are very lovely n well nutured 9ja gurls.
Ur location n places u roll in determine d kind u meet.

Are d foreign ones any better? Have u encountered a was white lady's momentary madness b4? Square up with u And break everything in d house, If u ever make a sound, she files for a split n u r chased into d cold night with ur jacket, she keeps d home. U are robed of ur estate. U Work daily n pay her rat as3 monthly upkeep! What Could be worse?

Son, don't u ever talk about this blessed land's women wit such disdain!
My next response wouldn't be so polite
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
good riddance
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by oladeledave: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Health Tips to keep fit during Ramadan Celebration

Eat as much as you want maybe even up to about 5 times in a day, but be mindful of the quantity and also the amount of calorie you consume.

Eat healthy, avoid eating late at night, and if you have to eat late then don’t overload yourself with food.

Get an exercise partner if necessary so you won’t get bored during workouts, don’t wait until you can get a fitness trainer.

READ MORE
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
HARDDON:

undecided

Are d foreign ones any better? Have u encountered a was white lady's momentary madness b4? Square up with u And break everything in d house, If u ever make a sound, she files for a split n u r chased into d cold night with ur jacket, she keeps d home. U are robed of ur estate. U Work daily n pay her rat as3 monthly upkeep! What Could be worse?

Your response on white women sounds diametrically opposed to the point you are trying to make on the first paragraph. You claim it is the type of location and kind. It is a bit hypocritical you failed to apply that to white women whom I know don't sell s3x for material gain or to the highest bidder(even though they do) on a national scale as Naija women.

Your politeness was reciprocated. Rudeness? .......will get the same response
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
What are you still waiting for?
Go get a foreign babe ASAP.
1stCitizen:

Your response on white women sounds diametrically opposed to the point you are trying to make on the first paragraph. You claim it is the type of location and kind. It is a bit hypocritical you failed to apply that to white women whom I know don't sell s3x for material gain or to the highest bidder(even though they do) on a national scale as Naija women.

Your politeness was reciprocated. Rudeness? .......will get the same response
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
HARDDON:

undecided

undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:
What are you still waiting for?
Go get a foreign babe ASAP.

As a matter of fact I do and happy she does not demand for ridiculous favours and gifts like iPhones, Brazilian hair money, car or t/fare etc because she is in a relationship with mua when I no be her papa.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

As a matter of fact I do and happy she does not demand for ridiculous favours and gifts like iPhones, Brazilian hair money, car or t/fare etc because she is in a relationship with mua when I no be her papa.
SIMILAR SHOE WITH ME.

ONE THING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS THAT SOME OF THIS FOREIGN GIRLS ARE NOT THAT MATERIALISTIC LIKE NIGERIA WOMEN. IN FACT WHEN THERE ARE IN LOVE, THEM CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING FOR YOU
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

And you're happy in your relationship with your foreign babe. That should be enough for you.
Why are you agonizing over Nigerian ladies?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

So your children will starve because your wife cheated on you?

Abeg do you know what child support is and how on earth do you imagine it is payment to the woman?
the same brain that made u reason the way u did without thinking is obviously the same one that didn't let u see where I said I'll take the two kids and cater for them...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

And you're happy in your relationship with your foreign babe. That should be enough for you.
Why are you agonizing over Nigerian ladies?

I said I am happy that my foreign babe has dignity and raises her chin up with the pride of self accomplishment......that does not mean I am happy I had to seek romantic asylum in a foreign woman's bed because dating a woman from my country is like navigating a field of land mines.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

the same brain that made u reason the way u did without thinking is obviously the same one that didn't let u see where I said I'll take the two kids and cater for them...

Yea But you're not the law are you?
You don't just take the kids.
There's something called custody. If it is not given to you, you can't 'take' the kids.

You will support the kids if they happen to be given to their other parent. And that's not called 'paying' her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

I said I am happy that my foreign babe has dignity and raises her chin up with the pride of self accomplishment......that does not mean I am happy I had to seek romantic asylum in a foreign woman's bed because dating a woman from my country is like navigating a field of land mines.

I hear you. cheesy

All the guys that have Perfect foreign babes yet won't stop disturbing the forum with their Lamentations against Nigerian women.

What is the nagging supposed to do for you or us for that matter?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

Yea But you're not the law are you?
You don't just take the kids.
There's something called custody. If it is not given to you, you can't 'take' the kids.

You will support the kids if they happen to be given to their other parent. And that's not called 'paying' her.
if that woman was given custody of any of the kids then he didn't have a good lawyer. after such irresponsibility no judge would hand over a kid to such a woman...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

if that woman was given custody of any of the kids then he didn't have a good lawyer. after such irresponsibility no judge would hand over a kid to such a woman...
Why if I may ask.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

Megastu over to you
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

Why if I may ask.
as stated earlier she's irresponsible. sleeping with his brother? the height of it...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

as stated earlier she's irresponsible. sleeping with his brother? the height of it...

That's sentiment. The law shouldn't thrive on sentiments. If she's a danger to the kids or is not physically fit to be a parent, that's the only reason why custody can be denied her.

What I don't like is that the kids were shared between them like cake. They should have had joint custody instead of separating the children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

That's sentiment. The law shouldn't thrive on sentiments. If she's a danger to the kids or is not physically fit to be a parent, that's the only reason why custody can be denied her.

well she's morally dangerous to the kids the way I see it
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prixus:

well she's morally dangerous to the kids the way I see it

Morally dangerous

#my ribs grin.

If na so, nobody is fit to be a parent their dad possibly too.

Do you how many people do things that are immoral yet are parents?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

Morally dangerous

#my ribs grin.

If na so, nobody is fit to be a parent their dad possibly too.

Do you how many people do things that are immoral yet are parents?
Please spare us your actual or intended moral irresponsibility....
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

I hear you. cheesy

All the guys that have Perfect foreign babes yet won't stop disturbing the forum with their Lamentations against Nigerian women.

What is the nagging supposed to do for you or us for that matter?

Just as someone pointed out earlier, you seem not to read comments properly. I just told the reason.

Lemme help you...all the foreign countries that claim their country sits on the bottom of the corruption index and always lamenting about the high level of corruption in Nigeria.......What is the nagging supposed to do for them or us for that matter?
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
1stCitizen:

Just as someone pointed out earlier, you seem not to read comments properly. I just told the reason.

Lemme help you...all the foreign countries that claim their country sits on the bottom of the corruption index and always lamenting about the high level of corruption in Nigeria.......What is the nagging supposed to do for them or us for that matter?

Say that baloney about other countries complaining about NIGERIA is true what is nagging supposed to do for them?
Well maybe make them feel better about themselves just like your constant nagging helps you convince yourself that you made the right choice and feel better about yourself.

We honestly don't give a 'daime' wink
If you're happy about your foreign babe. Shut up and enjoy her. Nigerian girls don't know you and don't care what you think about them.
They still get married in thousands every Saturday. You're not wiser than the thousands of men who marry them.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Please spare us your actual or intended moral irresponsibility....

Panadol is 50 naira. wink
It helps in werey management.
Go get yourself some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.