Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander (3271 Views)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by hendy05: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2015
winkBeautiful couples, they should be nairaland couple of d month

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Evadamsel(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy married lyf# nyc 1
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
ruff in mbaise.
Happy Married Life...
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by totalhouse(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
happy married life
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by buygala(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2015
ok

Happy married life to my ancestors smiley

*walks away from thread before I say the stupidd thing on my mind sad

RAMADAN KAREEM cool

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by adebayo201: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2015
@first picture... is that his father or husband

HMLwink
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by DrObum(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy married life!

cry
So after all the pms we sent to you, you leave us go marry rich man cry cry

Congrats anyway cool grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by DrObum(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:
ok

Happy married life to my ancestors smiley

*walks away from thread before I say the stupidd thing on my mind sad

RAMADAN KAREEM cool
What happened to respect for people's choices

Change your moniker to 'buysense' (no offence oooo)

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by buygala(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:

What happened to respect for people's choices

Change your moniker to 'buysense' (no offence oooo)

Since your name is Dr Obumneme, which in Ibo means 'no be me dey do am', I will just ignore you and wish you 'Barka De sallah' cool

But please get off my mentions if you don't want Amadioha to strike your scrotum to pieces angry

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by eyeon(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2015
DJ, abeg play me ADA ADA by FLAVOUR.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by DrObum(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:

Since your name is Dr Obumneme, which in Ibo means 'no be me dey do am', I will just ignore you and wish you 'Barka De sallah' cool

But please get off my mentions if you don't want Amadioha to strike your scrotum to pieces angry

Nwokem! How you take know my full name

*runs away*

Nekwa fa ooooo
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by UnknownT: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
how long have you guys been living together?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by wordbank(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:

*runs away*

Nekwa fa ooooo
Bia hia
Doctor umuwanyi
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
The groom's shoes though! grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:

...D-A-N-G grin lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2015
UnknownT:
how long have you guys been living together?
...kweshion cheesy grin.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by activelyA(f): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2015
HML smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Olami90: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
#in olamide's voice# Melo melo? Melo melo le fe bi?

Congratulations
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by pretydiva(f): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congratulations 2 d newest couple in town
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:
exatly what am seeing
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by DrObum(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
wordbank:

Bia hia
Doctor umuwanyi
grin
Virgin like me cool
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:

chai cheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Remilekun101: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Omo Una don Old oh
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by kemylarge(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice couple.luv dr color
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats ! Nice pics smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
The traditional attire,I like.

HML.

Some people will still look for bad things to say. Hope the couple know what they got themselves into shaaa.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by doublewisdom: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beautiful bride, she's lucky she got herself a young husband.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats, HML
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by deife(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
DrObum:

*runs away*

Nekwa fa ooooo
LMAO! water don pass garri.

HML to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make I no comment
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bad belle everywhere

Happy married life
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. / Is This A Movie Poster Or A Pre-wedding Photo / I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.