Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander (3272 Views)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm

What? undecided
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:
The groom's shoes though! grin grin grin

what a guy cool
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

what a guy cool

Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmm. lipsrsealed

I think I would prefer a traditional trouser suit to what he is wearing, with some smart Italian shoes cool

I still love his shoes though, they say something about his personality wink
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

I think I would prefer a traditional trouser suit to what he is wearing, with some smart Italian shoes cool

I still love his shoes though, they say something about his personality wink

It looks good ON HIM. lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

It looks good ON HIM. lipsrsealed

I cant tell if lipsrsealed means you like it, or not grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

I cant tell if lipsrsealed means you like it, or not grin

grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

grin

Lol Mrs Chima

why not ask Mr Chima what he thinks of the shoes
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Mrs Chima

why not ask Mr Chima what he thinks of the shoes

My husband said hian! grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

My husband said hian! grin

LOL mehn

and what does that one mean now
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL mehn

and what does that one mean now

Don't know. Chima is special.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't know. Chima is special.

Indeed grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

What? undecided
chima needz u in bed
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
chima needz u in bed

It is not bed time here. undecided
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by skyfullofstars(f): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2015
He looks sooooooooooo pretty, congrats!!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

It is not bed time here. undecided
okay go show him some love.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay go show him some love.

He is still at work. undecided
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

He is still at work. undecided
hahahaha, oh my word hmmm somebody u are chatting with is still at work? Wonderful
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, oh my word hmmm somebody u are chatting with is still at work? Wonderful

Huh? My husband is at work and it is not bed time here. Why aren't you with your woman?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Huh? My husband is at work and it is not bed time here. Why aren't you with your woman?
which woman are u talking abt?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
which woman are u talking abt?

The one you are fvcking.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

The one you are fvcking.
hahahahahaha, u go kill me oo, am single
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha, u go kill me oo, am single

lies.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by SenJoe(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2015
All this babes hmmmm, HML, to dha grooms shoe............ shocked
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A Beautiful Nairalander by Captainswag225(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

lies.
lmao, why is it hard to believe? Or u want me to change ur surname from mrschima to mrsswag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / The World Most Biggest Hip. / 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.