Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16571 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
asha 80:

@kaygee1234

Yes and i do not have a life because i am correcting you grin.Please loosen up.
Oh - just the way you typed it earlier. I beg your pardon. I thought you meant it in a demeaning way.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
I thought[b] Tpia[/b] was from Nnewi
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Mr crackles

Na only nnewi.What about ogbomosho grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tpia is Ijebu
@Sauron,
Marry her naw or at least take her as your mistress make we rest for here or must you know the source of her other half before you take her in?. She ain't getting any for real. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

@Sauron,
Marry her naw or at least take her as your mistress make we rest for here or must you know the source of her other half before you take her in?. She ain't getting any for real. cheesy cheesy

Marry tpia?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by chiogo(f): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
OMG, I know this chick and all her siblings including their parents. she doesn't look so good seeing her now.

LMAO, can't believe this is really her. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Marry tpia??
If you no wan marry, take her as your concubine naw?. I beg you.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nnenna1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tpia, you're better than this.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If you no wan marry, take her as your concubine naw?. I beg you.

Who would take the brideprice and how much??
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2009
Who would take the brideprice and how much??
4play or Debosky and it will cost you only one thousand pounds. Payment plan with interest is also available in case you will need financing.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

um, I thought it was established by the likes of you, that Yoruba girls in general and myself in particular are backstabbing ugly dirty shitting fools who you wouldnt touch with a twenty foot pole?

Where did i say that??
Abeg, i ain't a tribalist. . . .I love women of all tribes.

may I ask why your domestic violence self is hanging around my name? Surely you're not trying to fool yourself into believing you're tripped because of some loose hookups being spun by heehaws?

Hang around your name?? Someone is hallucinating here.

Though you called yourself classy.

Are u jealous??

Aloy.Emeka:

4play or Debosky and it will cost you only one thousand pounds. Payment plan with interest is also available in case you will need financing.

£1000 pounds is too much abeg.
No discount?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2009
um, I thought it was established by the likes of you, that Yoruba girls in general and myself in particular are backstabbing ugly dirty shitting fools who you wouldnt touch with a twenty foot pole?
Auntie no come spoil this show naw he is ready to pay your bride price. Stay quiet and after he pays, you can show him pepper in his house. That one no concern us again.  wink wink wink
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

when did you even join Nairaland, and your potty mouth is running haywire.

From nasty cunt to Aids infected mouth. abeg, no carry your HIV come my side oh- the way you vomit all these curses of yours show the extent to which syphilis has degenerated your brain.

See an STD doctor ASAP.

Register another name and ask your STD infested questions over in the health section, if you feel too ashamed to do so with your current id.

Though some ashewos no dey shame oh!!!

Nasty cunt identifier!!!!!!

Oh Auntie tilapia aka tribalist tilapia, now you want respect on Nairaland because you live here and you always log on whenever you want to loosen up? Mad woman - oh I meant, knocked up. You want respect by virtue of your length of stay on Nairaland? It's not gonna work grandma.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2009
abi sauron na ijebu, why are you asking for discount. I thought your maga don pay.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2009
bawomolo:

abi sauron na ijebu, why are you asking for discount. I thought your maga don pay.

I am not Ijebu. I just felt Aloy.Emeka is overpricing the merchandise. cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 12:57am On Mar 13, 2009
I am not Ijebu. I just felt Aloy.Emeka is overpricing the merchandise.
Ok, now she's on sale. I can give you 20% discount. you can't find that rate for a woman in her class anywhere. Add shipping and handling fees ooo.

Remember that Alao Akala dey apply too. Even fanny Kayode dey apply from jail.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 12:57am On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

look, get lost, dumbo.

You've exposed your STD infected mouth too often on this forum.

If na boyfriend you dey find, better package yourself in a non-crazed way. Whichever kind of transgendered you are, I'm sure you'll find someone who digs your transgendered style.

Freak.

see the methuselah calling someone grandma. Who are you fooling, desperado.
Grandma your tribalist ass has been exposed. abegi go find man for cheap. Even virtual Nairaland men think you're overpriced and would reject you if offered for cheap.

Till that tribal sentiments are wiped off your dirty mouth, I'll keep banging on every thread you jump on to make a nasty brainless tribalistic comment.

see ya!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2009
Grandma your tribalist ass has been exposed. abegi go find man for cheap. Even virtual Nairaland men think you're overpriced and would reject you if offered for cheap.
na wah for you oh. na 39 yr old woman wey still be tam tam you dey call grandma?. No come spoil my market naw for this economic crisis. Sauron will pay up by next week, hopefully.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

na wah for you oh. na 39 yr old woman wey still be tam tam you dey call grandma?. No come spoil my market naw for this economic crisis. Sauron will pay up by next week, hopefully.

Haha, even Sauron doesn't want her for free. Well, judging from her picture which was posted a couple of pages back(see below),you could be right about her being 39. She's still got a lot of life in her as well as the firepower to give Sauron good value for his money.

wink

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Kaygee1234 and TPIA

Both of you should grow the fuc.k up

Days has passed, thousands have died, tonnes have been born, the world has moved on and you guys are still bickering like school kids

For fuc.k sake, shut your gobs and get a life! angry
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

MR BUTT CRACKER

you must be crazy to post your stupid comment after I logged on.

You didnt notice anything until I posted?

Craze dey worry you. angry angry

Drunken fool!!!

if na thread where them dey call am most empty headed poster na so so lick im go dey lick imself!!!!

Typical Yoruba tout!!!!!

I wont get into war of words with you!

All i know is that as young as i am, i mean almost young enough to be your son, i have a lot more common sense than you!

Keep chatting your gooblydygooks!

Peace!!!!!
grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Kaygee1234 and TPIA

Both of you should grow the fuc.k up

Days has passed, thousands have died, tonnes have been born, the world has moved on and you guys are still bickering like school kids

For fuc.k sake, shut your gobs and get a life! angry

Only if you could say it nicely but well, I got ur message still.

And to you Tpia, I cannot change the fact that you're a tribalist and whatever reasoning you have behind that is your problem to be honest. I'll leave you to it and I'm not gonna get into all these abuses with you no more. I apologise for abusing you in the first instance though you shot off and reigned abuses at my mum and sister, it's still love babes.

Enjoy.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
kaygee1234:

Only if you could say it nicely but well, I got ur message still.
Enjoy.

Ok i am sorry if it appeared harsh, i just got pissed when i logged on today and realise you guys are still at it

Please, you guys should put a stop to the war of words!

Regards!!!
wink
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

oh shut up!!!!

how "young" are you that you must disturb the whole world everyday? angry

What an airhead!!!!!

since when did 29 become "young" like a 17 year old? Delusional idiot!!!

Come on now Tpia. . seriously. I extend to you an olive branch.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Matter How Much They Recover,we Can Never Be As Poor As Dangote-abacha's Wife / Can We Break Loose From Kwara? / Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.