Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16569 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

oh shut up!!!!

how "young" are you that you must disturb the whole world everyday? angry

What an airhead!!!!!

since when did 29 become "young" like a 17 year old? Delusional idiot!!!

Dat didnt surprise me from you!

Have you got more poppycocks and gumblybuffs in your barrel?
grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by JJYOU: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
another war in the heavenlies.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

since you've hooked a Yoruba guy by name of Butt Cracker, I understand you want to cool temper.

next time find another Yoruba war to fight and I assure you you'll get more Yoruba mugus to lick your knickers.

If your mom and sister didnt train you well then you have to be trained by people you meet on internet forums. I wont go into your hallucinations just yet. Mrs nasty Cunt!!!!

Whatever. I beg pls let's grow past these internet war. I beg you publicly.  cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Saruman: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
grin
Who is this Tpia?
She seems to have serious issues about tribal facts and boundaries.
Its a peculiar situation with most Nigerians that have the opportunity to get visa and look back down on their own people. cool
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Saruman: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
cheesy
Same, same, same Nigerian spirit.
Turning Chioma Anasoh + Fani Kayode issue to a serious tribal issue.
Blame anyone you like Tpia, the hindsight is a question of destination.
How we see ourselves is just a level above how others see us.A thin line, a gray area and dark shadow.
Lets focus on the primary issue on the thread.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
Tpia tpia tpia grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
How do you know tongue
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
You are extremely wrong.Nobody is after you cheesy tongue
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
U no fit do anything grin

U are one suffering from hysteria tongue
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Tpia

If I had not followed some of previous posts, I would have insinuated the fact that it takes one juju thrower to know another. Juju should not be made the focal point on this discourse. Because I had to deduce that there were better ministers than Femi Fani-Kayode the young lady would have targeted. It is a game played to be scored. For the ladies, I guess it is two way prongs.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
Fani or was it Fanny-Kayode got what he deserved in that purple scarlet carrier.
The lady will soon learn too that; what goes around, follows the sender to deliver the result.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
kaygee1234:

Haha, even Sauron doesn't want her for free. Well, judging from her picture which was posted a couple of pages back(see below),you could be right about her being 39. She's still got a lot of life in her as well as the firepower to give Sauron good value for his money

U geezers can't be serious. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Is that really tpia in that pic?? Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .She is gorgeous. grin grin grin grin
Where is Aloy.Emeka?? I am ready to pay £10,000! cool
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Tpia

What is really ur beef with yoruba guys?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Poster , how can it be that the mistress ruined the man when the man himself chose to have a mistress? Sorry, I believe juju only has the power that you give it, so in this case, the man did plan his own downfall from the get go. Same goes for all persons who make stupid choices, without considering the potential consequences of those choices.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2009
Indeed I think Tpia has issues as someone mentioned earlier on this thread.
So,everyone with a different non-subjective opinion has become a Yoruba person to you?
If I recall from your post on other threads, you seem to know it all and forgot that you are not the only Nigerian living or that has been to Aotearoa.
Is that how you see Maori people too? Cuz I mingled with them before and know they have serious tribal problems like any other on this planet.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

the lousy ones have landed!!! cool

oops, I meant posh vulgar

geez, there are so many seriously messed up Yoruba dudes as demonstrated by this and other threads!! shocked shocked
Just wondering about this.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
I now understand why aloyemeka is always lamenting about you.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
Tpia;
Don't get your knickers into a storm or burn your calories on my posts.
I state things the way they are in Naija and if your staying down under has tainted your understanding of the hard sad realities on ground, so be it
There is no oversabi anywhere. Just don't turn yourself into an internet nuisance that exchange harsh posts with people here because you think you know it all.
You always remind me of our rulers leaders.So disenfranchised with realities.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kaygee1234: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ Tpia
You don't need to get any more riled up.Sometimes it makes sunse just to give it up. Stop these internet rubbish and let everyone here get on with their lives. Remember I apologised to you earlier.

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

the lousy ones have landed!!! cool

oops, I meant posh vulgar

geez, there are so many seriously messed up Yoruba dudes as demonstrated by this and other threads!! shocked shocked

Tpia, you are the twisted being in here.
Relax and stop getting giddy over the internet. . . . . .I attack issues not the people behind em.
I cannot support or join Yoruba solidarity when i know what y'all stand for is WRONG. . . . . . .
If that makes me messed up then you need to see your shrink for some emergency psych evaluation!!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
Roflmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.