Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16568 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia at her fanciful best. Why the utter generalization in this instance? You totally deviated from the topic with the tribal sentimental jeremiad.

@ topic,

Femi Fani Kayode is an utter idiot. You have a woman at home but you prefer frolicking around the world with a Zoologist, who understands how to sucks animals like you dry.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by mustafar1: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!
Kobo, you've been MIA lately. abi dem don sanction u for roflmao-ing.  grin grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2009
Femi Fani Kayode is an utter idiot. You have a woman at home but you prefer frolicking around the world with a Zoologist, who understands how to sucks animals like you dry.

Sounds to me like she's a well trained Zoologist grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
I been mighty busy on my end. I barely get enough sleep in and it seems to be taking it's toll on the mind, my man!!! You ought to be asking where @B.O.S.S is. Have not seem him in here for a while now.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pataki:

Can't just stop laughing at that comment. Thats the point.

Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!
Yeah right. MIA.We have all been busy as the economic depression is not touching Naija, one has to plan ahead.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by mustafar1: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2009
BOSS' case is being worked on. i need to contact my undisclosable sources, they should know where he is. i noticed BOSS has been absent as well even with my not always being here myself. i mostly come here these days for comic relief.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
kaygee1234:

Little do you know that I'm also a woman and I don't condone any form of tribalism in any shape or form. I traced back your posts before joining Nairaland and all you did was jumping on some non Igbo threads and trying to derial them to suit your type of discussion. I'll not state your posts where you abuse people but you could go back and in fact it oly takes one page for you to see the posts you typed. And of course you cannot blame me for getting off with Tpia for bashing all other tribes which I think is really uncalled for and I understand why you're siding with her (because she's also Igbo) so that's a no brainer really.

I must say though, I'm not one to get onto internet wars and I must say I publicly apologise to you for what I typed a couple of threads away. However Tpia needs to think and realise that that statement she made about all Yoruba men thinking with their dicks is very wrong (and for your information, I'm not Yoruba) and that was what started the whole argument, it has nothing to do with her agreeing with me. She just went on some random tangent which is very rude to say the least.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
kaygee1234:

Little do you know that I'm also a woman and I don't condone any form of tribalism in any shape or form. I traced back your posts before joining Nairaland and all you did was jumping on some non Igbo threads and trying to derial them to suit your type of discussion. I'll not state your posts where you abuse people but you could go back and in fact it oly takes one page for you to see the posts you typed. And of course you cannot blame me for getting off with Tpia for bashing all other tribes which I think is really uncalled for and I understand why you're siding with her (because she's also Igbo) so that's a no brainer really.

I must say though, I'm not one to get onto internet wars and I must say I publicly apologise to you for what I typed a couple of threads away. However Tpia needs to think and realise that that statement she made about all Yoruba men thinking with their dicks is very wrong (and for your information, I'm not Yoruba) and that was what started the whole argument, it has nothing to do with her agreeing with me. She just went on some random tangent which is very rude to say the least.

Sorry if I mistook you for a man! obviously, you sound like us African men or are you a "SHE MAN" (joke!!!!!)
Meanwhile I had asked you to produc any evidence of my abuse to you or anyone but you rather asked me to produce the evidence, I think even lawyers will be baffled with that reasoning of asking an accused to produce the evidence of what he is accused of.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
Oh boy!!!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by kokoA(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2009
"yoruba men think with their dick" grin who said this? Kai! Walahi dis thread sweet no be small. Chei!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

so what I've been doing on this thread is Yoruba solidarity?

are you smoking ganja or what 'cos you're not making sense.

What y'all stand for is wronger than what other tribes stand for, doesnt excuse your extremely illbred comments about Yoruba women. Neither are you the only so-called Yoruba who has made similar frustrated statements based on their frustrations in life. Even if multiple Yoruba women took your money, beat you up, jazzed you to Mars and gave you 200 koboko lashes while doing so, you're still out of line when you start making generalized statements WHICH YOU KNOW ONLY APPLY TO THE HOOCHIES YOU SLEEP WITH. Fani Kayode is a typical mugu of your type. When they're dancing palanga on your head you dey laugh not knowing the extent of your muguness.

Not to mention you're lying through your teeth. When Yoruba men were referred to as vulgar, werent you the one carrying dagger for the Yoruba men's cause?
As usual, missing the whole point and trying to subject all to your opinion.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

so what I've been doing on this thread is Yoruba solidarity?

What u do all the time is Yoruba solidarity.
U take sides with Yoruba posters even when they are wrong and i won't be a part of such hypocrisy.
When anyone talks crap, i whack em. . He/she can be from Planet Pluto for all i care.

are you smoking ganja or what 'cos you're not making sense.

I don't smoke ma pubic hair like you do. . . .

What y'all stand for is wronger than what other tribes stand for, doesnt excuse your extremely illbred comments about Yoruba women. Neither are you the only so-called Yoruba who has made similar frustrated statements based on their frustrations in life. Even if multiple Yoruba women took your money, beat you up, jazzed you to Mars and gave you 200 koboko lashes while doing so, you're still out of line when you start making generalized statements WHICH YOU KNOW ONLY APPLY TO THE HOOCHIES YOU SLEEP WITH.

I can be bothered about your idiotic comments. . . .
You are the most frustrated human being on Nairaland. All you do everytime is to pick fights where there is none.
Were u abused as a child/adult?? Are u tired of life?? Are u suicidal??
Why are you so tribalistic in everything you see??

Fani Kayode is a typical mugu of your type. When they're dancing palanga on your head you dey laugh not knowing the extent of your muguness.

I have seen more intelligent Silverbacks. You are not intelligent(i'm afraid)!!

Not to mention you're lying through your teeth. When Yoruba men were referred to as vulgar, werent you the one carrying dagger for the Yoruba men's cause?

Are you dyslexic or do you lack basic comprehensive skills??
I said i see more than Yoruba/Hausa/Nupe when addressing issues.
If i feel what is being said is wrong about Yoruba people then it's natural for me to disagree. If it is right, then i will add me 2 cents.
I have dissed Yoruba women in the past because what was said about em is the undiluted truth.

If u cannot cope with that then i suggest you take a hike. . . . .Go and vent out your frustrations somewhere else.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
Don't mind tpia. Because otigba boys knocked her up and gave her fake phone no is not an excuse for her to be bitter at men.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Nemeziz9ja , when you said you came here for comic relief, I guess you were not joking. roflmao!!! You never learn from your postoffice thread "fiasco", huh?? roflmao!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2009

What u do all the time is Yoruba solidarity.
U take sides with Yoruba posters even when they are wrong and i won't be a part of such hypocrisy.
When anyone talks crap, i whack em. . He/she can be from Planet Pluto for all i care.

You are the man. Tpia is getting worried b/c majority of Yoruba men are dumping the ethnic clause and embracing unity with a sound ideology. That is an abomination in the mind of a typical tribalist like tpia and quotasystem. you wonder why she hates jarus?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
Is quotasystem still in nairaland
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by asha80(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
okpokija!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You are the man. Tpia is getting worried b/c majority of Yoruba men are dumping the ethnic clause and embracing unity with a sound ideology. That is an abomination in the mind of a typical tribalist like tpia and quotasystem.  you wonder why she hates jarus?

She is pest-natured!!!

tpia:

I swear you smoked ganja before logging on today.

U got issues!!!

Do my posts look like Yoruba solidarity to you? You must be confusing me with some other Yoruba ladies on Nairaland.
I've corrected people on the dangers of generalization every so often- I dont limit my thoughts exclusively to Yorubas and neither am I paid to relentlessly kiss ass like you do.

Ass kissing?? U must have a gerbil up your ass for even thinking that way.
I know what you do on NL. . . . . .You are the yoruba version of KKK. . . . . An OPC female militant.
U carry Yoruba on your balding scalp like you are a direct descendant of Oduduwa.

Anyway, as God don dey expose una yansh now, may He continue to do so.
In the meantime stick to your hoochies and dont forget to use a condom before your bodily fluids get jazzed like no man's business.

U have no nous.
What has ma sex life gotta do with this debate??
Whoever i exchange bodily fluids with ain't your business. . . . .One thing is sure though, i wouldn't touch your wrinkled cooch with a 20 ft pole.
U have expired.

My objecting to some posts made by ignorant deranged tribal fools of your type doesnt mean I bow, scrape and lick the ground for other tribes as if there's any one tribe with clean hands.

You are a simpleton. Too much semen-slurping has clogged your nervous system.
U are the most depraved female animal this forum has ever produced. . . . .If u have a husband who greases your alleyway at nights you won't be this bitter. Go and get laid and stop constituting a monumental nuisance on this thread.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Please leave tilapia alone oh. She enjoys tribal swipes and yet gallantly keep hiding in delusion of speaking for the masses.

Where was she when 'silly me' on the culture section was busy bashing Nigerian men?

She is really such a nuisance for real.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ Kobo:
I am here to decompress but this Tpia will just predictably make my day. Sure, I remember the Post Office thread and as you can see she still making a nuisance of herself; here and there.
We see these things regularly in Naija and have learnt to give them their 360 degrees.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by sweetpain: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
I 'll be damned. Was it not the same Fanikayode who like to claim he his born again at every opportunity? He used to write long religious epistles in the papers while at the same time (it appears now) he was busy crossing three different women.This guy rep the worst in all of us.He should be mobbed and stripped naked.

The chioma girl rep a whole class of call girls being used by pol office holders to launder money.The fight against money laundering and corruption is a waste of time unless they are identified and targeted for each office holder.They will give you information that years of surveillance, petitions etc cannot get you.

Fani is a phoney. I hope he fries.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
Thats assuming Tpia is a she.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
Yeah. Lets go back to Fanny Kayode.
Money laundering is the issue there and they ALL do it.
Another useful usage of Mistresses by Naija politicians.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hey Tpia, get a life.
Who the heck do you think you are that other NL users should be avoiding any post you are like plague?
So, indeed delusion is not location-specific.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pataki:

Please leave tilapia alone oh. She enjoys tribal swipes and yet gallantly keep hiding in delusion of speaking for the masses.
Where was she when 'silly me' on the culture section was busy bashing Nigerian men?

I just had to comment. YOU NAILED IT!!! roflmao!!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

Yeah. Lets go back to Fanny Kayode.
Money laundering is the issue there and they ALL do it.
Another useful usage of Mistresses by Naija politicians.

Fani Kayode did what his predecessors have done in the past.
There's no fuss at all.
Only a fool would believe this chic has milked 50% of Fani's wealth. . . .I doubt she has even copped 5%

Pataki:

I don't have any problem with tpia.
TBH, i never knew she existed until 3 weeks ago when Aloy.Emeka was teasing me about her.
Ever since then, she's been a Mosaic plague.

Letz get a boy/f. grin grin grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

Thats assuming Tpia is a she.
It is a she actually.

tpia:

didnt take too long for your born againism to vanish, now did it.  Thank goodness I knew a snake can shed its skin but it will still remain a snake.

I do not speak for the masses- i dont know why you people keep confusing me with others!!!!! Kobojunkie and others are the ones claiming to speak for imaginary masses!!!!! jeez!!!!!!

so you want me to go defend you Yoruba dudes from silly me's wrath? while the other heehaw wants me to desist from defending the wrongness "you Yorubas stand for".

what a confused bunch of Yoruba males on nairaland!!!!!!!!!! Una don lost!!!!!!!!!!
Take a look at yourself. How many ladies have you seen engaging themselves in this glorious inanity you enjoy typing from one thread to another?

You are blessed with beauty, but cursed with stupidity as a person.  angry

I know you are short in height (ndakoba), hence your incessant recourse to spit shit from your mouth once you type: www.nairaland.com

If you were abused based on your physical deficiencies, must you come on the internet and turn yourself into an internet troll?

If you are not busy, attacking women of your type, you are either engaged in tribal diatribe, or insulting men here and there.

What an asinine twerp you really are. angry angry
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Matter How Much They Recover,we Can Never Be As Poor As Dangote-abacha's Wife / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.