Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16570 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

snake has returned with a fully renewed skin.

Till the next shedding, vomit diarrhhea.

btw, your link needs editing? Are you trying to post a link to a particular thread?
Dolt, I know what I typed. If you truly cannot comprehend it, you indeed confirm that you are dangerously daft!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
Thats assuming Tpia is a she.
A very ugly one at that.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

oh my gosh, you're such a born liar. Arent you the one they call jackal? With multiple user ids some of which i cant even recall?

What has changed??
I have been this way ever since i joined Nairaland. . . .
How has that made me a liar?? I dunno you. . . . .U never existed until Aloy.Emeka said u were a desperate hag.
I don't despise you. . . .i just pity you.

Were you not the one describing how he dealt his date a dirty slap over some trivial matter?
Right in full view of everyone at a public restaurant. In fact, I've noticed you since that post.

How does this affect the price of fish??
The babe that received the slap came back to apologise and you are still here keeping notes of what i said some donkey years ago.
Do u have ma voodoo doll in your closet too?? Oniranu!!!

Werent you also hannibal, Xerxes and some other crazed fiends here?

U must be obsessed with me to be keeping tabs of me this way.
I cannot help your artificial celibacy. . . . . .U better put an end to your unholy wet dreams.

PLEASE!!!!! YOU TWO SHOULD GET A BOYFRIEND IF IT WILL HELP EASE YOUR LIVES!!!!
Better yet, date each other!!!!

U have the brain power of a pubic louse that draws blood from your nether region.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
Please leave tilapia alone oh. She enjoys tribal swipes and yet gallantly keep hiding in delusion of speaking for the masses.
Where was she when 'silly me' on the culture section was busy bashing Nigerian men?

She is really such a nuisance for real.
You profiled her perfectly. She tried pushing her agenda with monikers but we still saw her spots yet she couldn't help pushing it in here and there b/c it's an obsession. The woman needs serious prayers.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Hauwa1: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
all the gather am beat most of you do on NL is just plain wrong. i have been following the thread, i can only say na wah for una. Pataki, please no join hand.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

look, you keep throwing out gay tentacles every so often.
Why not come out of the closet.

Because i don't want your wrinkled pussy makes me gay??
See me see this deranged Yoruba tramp!!!

you sabi lie sha!!!!!!!!!! Thats why you hang out with lying backbiting hoochies!!!!

Where is Aloy.Emeka?? See what you caused??
This twit is claiming me even when i dunno her. . . . . .Na by force??
Who i decide to hang out is none of your business.
Why take Tylenol for Halle Berry's menstrual pain??
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
tpia:

Jesu Kristi. Na Yoruba produce this fellow?

I wish you were some other tribe.
What a caitiff.

There she goes again, always reclining on her tribal swipes. You are beyond redemption with this stupidity of yours.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pataki:

What a caitiff.

There she goes again, always reclining on her tribal swipes. You are beyond redemption with this stupidity of yours.

Pataki, shag this babe na.
She needs to get laid!!!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
better looking than your mama though.
At least my mama sabi my papa but you only know your mama na Yoruba but the other half is somewhere in the air. Who knows. No wonder your mind is disfigured because you were a product of knock ups from one of the otigba boys. wink wink wink
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
*Hauwa*:

all the gather am beat most of you do on NL is just plain wrong. i have been following the thread, i can only say na wah for una. Pataki, please no join hand.
Pls, tell her to focus on thread subject matter and contribute as she like and not turn every post to diatribes against perceived opponents, imagined followers or any tribe. Issues like these are why Nigeria is still crawling when she is supposed to be walking today.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Seriously Hauwa, I had no intention to. If you look closely at the thread, it was going smoothly not until tpia right on the page one of the thread made a general comment about Yoruba men. She was reprimanded about it, but she kept at it.

Even when Kaygee and herself kept tearing at themselves, MrCrackles corrected them, and Kaygee nicely responded back and tried to make amends with tpia, but she clearly refused to and went further with her tribal sentiments and further attacks on MrCrackles which had no correlation to the thread.

Let the goat have a feel of the Yoruba men she so much disses. I wonder why the moderator had not in the first place deleted the comment from that internet troll.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
You think pataki can drill through her rusted alley?. na suicide mission be that and pataki is not from middle east. wink
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2009

Is it surprising that people face only Tpia most of the times?. Why must she introduce tantrums in every thread?. Tell her to chill and act like a woman and not some thrash LovePeddler.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Please oh, Hauwa is my babe oh. grin

@ Hauwa,

Make we go take our coffee joor. Probably, we might meet Chioma in the coffee shop. grin

Aloy.Emeka:

You think pataki can drill through her rusted alley?. na suicide mission be that and pataki is not from middle east. wink
Thank you!!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Is it surprising that people face only Tpia most of the times?. Why must she introduce tantrums in every thread?. Tell her to chill and act like a woman and not some thrash LovePeddler.

She is worse than a LovePeddler!!!!
Tpia is classless. . . . . .She doesn't know how to carry herself at all and she exudes negative aura.
A woman is suppose to think more and speak less. . . . .the reverse is the case for this trifling minger.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
Most times, the best way to shut idiots who cant stop spewing drivel whilst displaying epileptic and moronic tendencies, is to ISOLATE and IGNORE them!

Guys please isolate TPIA like a bypass switch in a voltage optimizer installation!

That is what she deserves, nothing more! grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2009
Guys please isolate TPIA like a bypass switch in a voltage optimizer installation!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
@McCrackles has a point folks!! Choose to Ignore and we can get back to the thread!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pepeye(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
Whoa! It’s hot in here shocked
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Most times, the best way to shut idiots who cant stop spewing drivel whilst displaying epileptic and moronic tendencies, is to ISOLATE and IGNORE them!

That is what she deserves, nothing more! grin

She's been left alone for so long and she developed wings. . . . .
It's about time we clip her wings and send her to the ghetto she crawled out from.
She's always putting her eczema-stained nose in people's business.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@McCrackles has a point folks!! Choose to Ignore and we can get back to the thread!
Actually at times it is best not to ignore. It is tribal sentiments and statements such as these ignored in times pasts that has brought less developments upon Nigeria.

If you notice, there was a post of hers here, ''that Igbo men are supporting Chioma Anasoh, but that you would never find Yoruba men supporting their women, on the contrary, they are always insulting their women.'' Does such statement bring about unity and development to the country?

If she thinks everyone is as stupid as her, she will have a different story to tell her children if she is ever fortunate to have a man to shag her though in the nearest future.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Well @Pataki, if you were dealing with some reasonable human being, I would say you are right but come on. You and I know that this will get nowhere. You only need to look at her comments on the first page of the politics board to understand that you are fighting an UNWINNABLE battle here with this. This thread is already on page 8 and more than half of the posts have been on her and no one else.
You will notice a similar pattern if you searched through other threads she has so far contributed to, to date. I mean there is debate and then there is futility. Your choosing not to ignore is not going to save Nigeria or make things better for anyone else. If someone needs attention so much, best is to deprive that person of it and allow that person time to learn better habits and I think @McCrackles prescribed solution is the best here.
Pataki:

Actually at times it is best not to ignore. It is tribal sentiments and statements such as these ignored in times pasts that has brought less developments upon Nigeria.

If you notice, there was a post of hers here, ''that Igbo men are supporting Chioma Anasoh, but that you would never find Yoruba men supporting their women, on the contrary, they are always insulting their women.'' Does such statement bring about unity and development to the country?

If she thinks everyone is as stupid as her, she will have a different story to tell her children if she is ever fortunate to have a man to shag her though in the nearest future.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Pataki: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Well @Pataki, if you were dealing with some reasonable human being, I would say you are right but come on. You and I know that this will get nowhere. You only need to look at her comments on the first page of the politics board to understand that you are fighting an UNWINNABLE battle here with this. This thread is already on page 8 and more than half of the posts have been on her and no one else.
You will notice a similar pattern if you searched through other threads she has so far contributed to, to date. I mean there is debate and then there is futility. Your choosing not to ignore is not going to save Nigeria or make things better for anyone else. If someone needs attention so much, best is to deprive that person of it and allow that person time to learn better habits and I think @McCrackles prescribed solution is the best here.
There are two sides to a coin/argument. I must remarkably say, your argument happens to be the better side in respect to this situation.

For the sake of the sanctity of this thread, I think it is best to ignore her truly.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
Thank you Kobo.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
tips for sauron and co.

Do not feed the troll

It's about time we clip her wings and send her to the ghetto she crawled out from.

you don't need to do that, just have a mental ignore button when it comes to her posts.  You give her power if she becomes the center of attention.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 3:09am On Mar 14, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nemeziz9ja: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2009
So, where is Fanny Kayode now?
I hope he doesn't go the way of Abdulkareem Adisa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.