Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

She Won't Let Down Her Guard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Let Down Her Guard (1073 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Willzkid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
Lemmie giv a lil intro; i'm a fresh graduate,and abt ds tym last yr,a neigbour's daughter was admitd in2 my faculty:i ws in my finals den. Fact's rite frm d day i talkd 2 her abt d faculty,i had a tin 4 her. D prob ws i jst didn't wnt 2 b cn as an opportunist. I also did my best 2 supress my feelins 4 her. Wn d session startd fully, we got talkin bt wr nt 2 close, i wld describe our friendship as one dt was off & on. I nevr told hr my feelins abt her cos we nevr realy gt 2 b close. Time passd & notin really changed, apart frm nt bein cn as an opportunist,d reason y i didn't xpres my feelins ws because hr elder bro ws my pal though nt 2 close(i sensd it mite nt go down wel wit hm). We remaind ds way til she sent me a romantic txt 1day. I sensd she mite actualy hv cn it in me,bt cns i'm nt in hr mind i decided 2 just keep mute abt it, bt d mor i suppresd my feelins,d mor i saw reasons 2 luv hr, sincerely,i saw her as d one i wld wnt 2 marry, it al continued ds way until i decided 2 take d bull by d horn
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by patwhizkid(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
What d hell is wrong with u? My friend, will u stop wasting dat money u borrowed? And get outta dat cafè now! Ewure buruku!!!
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Willzkid(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
As i ws sayin, aftr tryin so many tyms 2 talk 2 her afta my final exam(she actualy gave sum flimsy excuses),she came 2 my house durin d hols 2 collect a novel she saw me readin, i told hr my mind & axd hr 2 tnk abt it,wn she finaly returnd d novel, she 2d me no. Not dt i had a problem wt hr answer bt afta dn she wd nt even pik my cals @ least 4 old tyms sake, wn she finaly did i axd hr why she was actin ds way,only 2 c d raz side of her, i managed 2 handle it,and stil wish hr hapy nw year. She latr sent me a hapy new yr txt wc i did nt reply cos of hr earlier childish behavior, she also beepd me bt i jst 1td 2 4get abt her. Sumtn in me made me jst send hr a plain txt in d spirit of d yuletide. She latr calld 2 wish me same. Evr since we jst play along , and she evn cms 2 my house nw,she sent me a txt telin me she likes d way i handled tins. D problem nw is dt she sumtyms acts as if she wants me nw,but doesn't knw hw 2 say it, as frnd i'v cn startd cing a part of hr dt likes havin hr way al d tym,
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Willzkid(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
She just wnt let down her guard, d fact is tym hs heald my heart,i no longr hv much zest 4 d whole tin,and dt's wt i jst want hr 2 knw, if we r gonna b, she must b ready 2 speak hr mind, cos 2 me she's bein actin lyk a baby recently, God knws i hv bn so conscientous in dealin wt hr,and i had genuine luv 4 her
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Willzkid(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
She just wnt let down her guard, d fact is tym hs heald my heart,i no longr hv much zest 4 d whole tin,and dt's wt i jst want hr 2 knw, if we r gonna b, she must b ready 2 speak hr mind, cos 2 me she's bein actin lyk a baby recently, God knws i hv bn so conscientous in dealin wt hr,and i had genuine luv 4 her
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Willzkid(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by touchmeder: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ask her why she is speaking from both sides of her mouth. calmly describe how her cold and hot behavior is making you feel.give her time to speak her mind and watch it from there. her actions will tell u how far. if she is still acting childish and saying no, men u know what to do. Restrict the friendship at arms length the next time around if it does not go on well. u need to move on. wink
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Hollysmile: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2009
Dis is really wah!
I no fit scream!
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Pataki: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2009
I am really struggling to follow your write-up. Your abbreviations are catastrophic. undecided

I give-up!
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Tatase(f): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2009
First let me just say I tend to be really bad at understanding text abbreviations; that being said, I'm really unclear about how the girl is being immature? Is it because she said no to you and then avoided you? Because she could have just been feeling awkward about the whole situation. If you're tired of the whole thing, move on. Maybe now is not just the right time for the two of you.
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by oluwafemi113(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2009
;d
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2009
Mills and boons stories. Go write a love story. lipsrsealed
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2009
Mills and boons stories. Go write a love story. lipsrsealed
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by patwhizkid(f): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2009
Yes! Ezeokeke Ifeanyi, u are right!
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Czarskit(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hire sum W'sMD from Al-Queada and pull down all her defences. Pounce on that kitten like a Panther & Plug-in ur Plastic Pipe for Pleasure from Pluto! cool
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by Czarskit(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hire sum W'sMD from Al-Queada and pull down all her defences. Pounce on that kitten like a Panther & Plug-in ur Plastic Pipe for Pleasure from Pluto! cool
Re: She Won't Let Down Her Guard by iice(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2009
Your writing is atrocious.  This is not a mobile phone.  I can barely understand all the cns, cn, axd, etc.

And from you post, your are the one with the guard up not her.  You can tell she's making an effort.  Did you tell her how you felt? Why are you wasting time, dancing around each other. . .let it out and be done already.

(1) (Reply)

My And My Boyfriend / Some Qualities Guys Need 2 Emulate Frm Aristos / Was He Wrong In His Deasion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.