Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? (1073 Views)

Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
No joke.

Who ever gets the most votes will have a track dedicated to them. Simple. [One have been made and dedicated to all Nairaland ladies]

Nominate.

grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by chibaby5(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
heheheheehe grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
chi-baby:

heheheheehe grin grin grin

Aint you nominating? smiley
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by no1madman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nobody. . .don't judge a woman by her words.
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2010
no1madman:

Good for you. I am sure others have something to say about that.
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by madlady(f): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
no1madman:

Well well well, look who we have hear. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ebonyz: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
no1madman:

did anyone by chance break ur heart recently? undecided
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by googles: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt]me i will sha sing o
shey slot dey for back up
i get voice die cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ebonyz: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
i dont think some people understand what the poster is saying undecided
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]me i will sha sing o
shey slot dey for back up
i get voice die   cheesy cheesy[/size]

All you gotta do is let people vote for you. wink

If you voice is good as you claim and in the Uk, who knows .   .   .    . wink
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
ebonyz:

i dont think some people understand what the poster is saying undecided

Welcome to Nairaland

Who are you nominating? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by Abekeade08(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
I nominate my good friend ebonyeyes.
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
whitesturdbabe grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by googles: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
ElRazur:

All you gotta do is let people vote for you. wink

If you voice is good as you claim and in the Uk, who knows .   .   .    . wink

[size=13pt]you obviously did not get me
am not saying i want to be voted for
i was only kidding abt joining your singing team
but apparently we speak different forms of english   smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by yme1(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
it would be better if you bring out names and we will pick them accordingly grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by platinumnk(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Ayette
Madlady
Abeke embarassed
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by no1madman(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
ebonyz:

did anyone by chance break your heart recently? undecided
grin shocked cool
madlady:

Well well well, look who we have hear. lipsrsealed
cryhi
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by madlady(f): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
no1madman:

grin shocked cool cryhi

Hi, that's all I get from my long lost husband angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by no1madman(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^u make me feel shy o! smiley
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by Abekeade08(f): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
Platinum, I didn't nominate u cos I dont want stalkerrazis thinking u are available grin but u know u are the best wifey material in my opinion on nl. U are whipsmart, creative, attractive, romantic, caring,  great cook, need I say more??
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by madlady(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
no1madman:

^^u make me feel shy o! smiley

Eh eh, my husband, why ,

Abekeade08:

Platinum, I didn't nominate u cos I dont want stalkerrazis thinking u are available grin but u know u are the best wifey material in my opinion on nl. U are whipsmart, creative, attractive, romantic, caring, great cook, need I say more??

I 2nd that she's all of the above and more.

I choose you as well, your brimming with personality, and your stunning. Your thread gave me lots of laughs.
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by platinumnk(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Platinum, I didn't nominate u cos I dont want stalkerrazis thinking u are available grin but u know u are the best wifey material in my opinion on nl. U are whipsmart, creative, attractive, romantic, caring, great cook, need I say more??

**sobs** I dont deserve you, woman! Thank You Heavens, for giving me such a loving and hot wife!

My song for you that I made earlier is here, You dont need Elrazor grin

madlady:

I 2nd that she's all of the above and more.

I choose you as well, your brimming with personality, and your stunning. Your thread gave me lots of laughs.

Im blushing honey, you only know im like this because I look up to you o! I love u ladies very much!

u guys are the best!

Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by platinumnk(f): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2010
Where is MrRazor and his hot self
[size=3pt]Note to self - Many Popular Yoruba men here are hot![/size]
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Where is MrRazor and his hot self
[size=3pt]Note to self - Many Popular Yoruba men here are hot![/size]

Lol. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am here, just hanging. grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by ElRazur: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
Well. Any more nominees?
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by dbigrod(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=16pt]all nairaland babes[/size]
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by chibaby5(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
i deserve an album and not just a song grin grin
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by r231(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]all nairaland babes[/size]

true
Re: Who Is The Wifey Type Of Woman Here Worth Writing And Recording A Song For? by madlady(f): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Poster.

@ayettymama, I straight talking smart beauty.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons / Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? / aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.