Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) (5978 Views)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by TakeBanana: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I've watched nollywood... I know what happens afterwards.. I'm only a small gehl.. grin

I want to give you banana.
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2015
TakeBanana:

I want to give you banana.

Ehm. No thanks.
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2015
i go pack d money and nothing go happen!
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by TakeBanana: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. No thanks.

Don't you like banana?
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by SMREXY(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Get hand gloves and polythene bag, transfer the money inside the bag and straight to GTbank grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by yomsad(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
I will pee on it first, then take everything home
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2015
philGeo:
My sister talk truth now, you need money.
that is nothing but the truth sad
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by homealone2(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
This one na who want's to be a millionaire2....As a sharp guy no dulling
carry everything match ...
Go observed 30 days holyghost fasting.
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by NoraKim(f): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
terza:
Wake pass cheesy what shall it profit a man to have all this money and lose his life sad
abi oh
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by deanoffaculty: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Nothing wey we never see for Lagos!
Follow this steps: it's either you use urine method or animal method.
Urine method:
1- go to the area empty stomach
2- throw a big stone from a distance to scatter the package.
3- urinate inside cup: drink small and pour the remaining round the money.
4- gbam!!! You don hammer! Settle the people and police around you.
Animal method:
1- get a kid or puppy(like 3 or 4 months old) and tie a round piece of cloth around her neck.
2- throw fried fish(like 10 pieces) round the area and call the puppy to come and eat or small pieces of yam for the kid.
3 - the kid or puppy will scatter the money and the consequence will be on the kid and puppy.
4- pack your money sharp sharp cos they've not paid police salary so that they will catch you for robbery.
.........last step: call me and thank me, don't bother sharing the money with me. what are friends for!
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2015
I go piss ontop d money cawi am comot shun d egg It all boils down to d cash afterall
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by 30secs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
I get one bad friend wey go fit carry am. Then we split the money 50-50!
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
NoraKim:
abi oh
yes o grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibo girls go pack am,nothing nothing
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
I go urinate on top am and pack am
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by franzis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Ibo girls go pack am,nothing nothing
wetin u mean ?
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
franzis:
wetin u mean ?
Ibo girls and even guys no go wan no say any consequence or condition dey,they go pack am,even if you tell them say they go die if they pack am,they go still pack am
Re: What Would You If You Saw This At A Junction (photo) by franzis(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Ibo girls and even guys no go wan no say any consequence or condition dey,they go pack am,even if you tell them say they go die if they pack am,they go still pack am
i no dey ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding / Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.