Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43769 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Aspireahead(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
honeric01:

Asking him to account for the $40k is also part of the prob, so the person is on point.

Sir, it doesn't work that way. if the police and other agencies can be asking us to account for whatever we have then what is their job? if you think he did something wrong investigate it without harassing him and then take him to court in the due time. you dont go about doing the right thing the wrong way. thank you.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Myself2(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Firefire:

Please stop quoting that hateful element.

Don't mind the self righteous buffoon

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ndukwejoe(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Operation find incriminating evidence at all costs!!! Can you imagine the desperation.We are waiting for the dullard to try such bravada at our leaders in the east then he will understand we are not cowards who just online!!!! One thing we must give GEJ credit is his very high level of tolerance even when he was repeeatedly provoked by people like El-rufai and other inconsequentials like Japhet Omojuwa and their likes on twitter.Such acts of desperation and witchhunt was never observed throughout his tenure.

I just hope Buhari is not foolish enough to try such stunts with GEJ as even laying siege at his house at this moment would have dire security and economic consequences for these country.The entire east is already tense no thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio biafra
hold your horses ! did you remember what jonathan did with mbu against amaechi , i know you were not in this country then .

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Frankiss44(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he owns d key of d trillions, that gej kept in a safe for Nigeria, once u lay hold on sambo, gej is finish, and boko haram will be a thing of d past, God bless PMB

I see you Mr. FBI... another foolish comment

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by lastpage: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Xetima:

May God punish poverty in your life!!! What is $40k for an ex-NSA Is it up to the cost of Aisha wrist-watch

Buffoon Yahoo-Yahoo like you, if we look at you closely now, you likely have never even touched a foreign currency in your entire life!

Like Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang: DPO don turn to Bank Manager!

I guess NSa is a Bank Manager and Car Dealer at the same time, right!

abeg, waka make we see road

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by teamchocolate: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
No he is not waiting, he is taking action and you are all complaining, like the wailing wailers you are... but that's y I love buhari, you can go nack head for rock, he is not moved.. National interest first.. Sai baba
neocortex:

Using your logic, Buhari is also waiting for suicide bombers to kill half of Borno and Yobe residents before he acts.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by femiranking28(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
It's not my business but I would say the Intelligence agencies in Nigeria are very dull very very. Go to China, USA, Russia and see intelligence smh. They cyber space and radio waves can only be missed used for few hours after that they shut it that's how good they are.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by sultan003(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:
If there was nothing, now they have enough evidence to investigate him further and subsequently prosecute him.

1. What was he doing with $40,000 cash at home? Is his home a bank? How did he come about the money?

2. Who owns the nine(9) cars found in his residence. Their prices should be compared with his salary and if he cannot afford them, they should ask how he came about them. He should be prosecuted after thorough investigation.

This is impunity and we expect the DSS to do the needful. EFCC too should come in here. The days of impunity are over!

Some poverty-stricken youth, that thinks he is a member/supporter of PDP/GEJ, whose family have never touched or seen $40,000 or owned 9 cars collectively would come here to defend this man that keeps $40,000 cash and 9 cars at home. I weep for my country.

wait! for the money part, is there a rule saying that it is illegal to keep money at home?

if dasuki has a reasonable explanation on how he made $40,000 then so be it, if not he should be arrested, but no he wasn't arrested and efcc didn't come for him

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:
If there was nothing, now they have enough evidence to investigate him further and subsequently prosecute him.

1. What was he doing with $40,000 cash at home? Is his home a bank? How did he come about the money?

2. Who owns the nine(9) cars found in his residence. Their prices should be compared with his salary and if he cannot afford them, they should ask how he came about them. He should be prosecuted after thorough investigation.

This is impunity and we expect the DSS to do the needful. EFCC too should come in here. The days of impunity are over!

Some poverty-stricken youth, that thinks he is a member/supporter of PDP/GEJ, whose family have never touched or seen $40,000 or owned 9 cars collectively would come here to defend this man that keeps $40,000 cash and 9 cars at home. I weep for my country.
l have all my dollars at home OK. Is it a crime to keep all your money at home? By the way what's $40,000,is it up to 10 million naira? Weep for Nigeria because we have returned to dictatorship.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by naijafella(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
shininglite:
I hope the dullard is not trying to revenge for d role dasuki played when he was overthrown....

am sure the dullard doesn't know the meaning of democracy..
Bloody dictator

Buhari is a terrorist -el rufai

Ignoramus on Nairaland cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by kheni28(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
1after:

Sir, I know you are very wicked at heart and pray Boko haram strike daily so you can spite your enemy called Buhari cos I know how you rejoice whenever those evil element strike. You now talk of witch hunt but praised GEJ during the Tambuwal saga, the Ekiti election saga where Obanikoro and his thugs arrest and intimidate the opposition, the grounding of Ameachi's Jet, the bursting of APC office and arrest of all its workers without search or arrest warrant, the leadership newspaper issue, e.t.c I hate hypocrites and people that see white and call it black just to defend criminals. Learn to be honest even if your paymasters will not like it, be bold sir.

Don't mind those WAILING WAILERS. DEY HAVE NO SENSE OF HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by 1after: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Ofeakwu:

My senile father is ODE

Okay

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by lastpage: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
ndukwejoe:
hold your horses ! did you remember what jonathan did with mbu against amaechi , i know you were not in this country then .

Dont mind those Chest-beating, Gra-gra Eediots.
That was how they boasted that "heaven will fall", if Jonathan is not re-elected!

No be Beg dem come dey beg after they were shown how "small" they are, both in intellect and numbers.
Even when Ladipo Market was demolished, they could not fulfill all their noise about coming out with guns-blazing!

The day Jonathan will be picked up, God spare our lives, Nadda go happen! e go just do una like film.
The Security Agencies are still compiling his folder and that of rapacious "Devil" Dezianni Allisson Madueke".

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by wellmax(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
shininglite:

Yes is a PDP mess, but the PMB said he was a magician during the campaign so he shudnt complain

I give up. Your stvpidity is incurable. See babseless accusations.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by olalat(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Anybody dt fail to share ur stupidity is poor right? Tell me d worth of ur entire generation nd i tell u d real definitn of poverty. Fool, nobody question his of possession, its illegal to keep such money in his house. Simple.
Icecomrade:

Poverty is disease. It beclouds reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Duletion(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Hurray! Nigerians, we now have a president in the name of Boko haram running this country

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2015
ndukwejoe:

I was in west Germany then,Kindly update me with what exactly GEJ did to Amaechi
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
olalat:
Anybody dt fail to share ur stupidity is poor right? Tell me d worth of ur entire generation nd i tell u d real definitn of poverty. Fool, nobody question his of possession, its illegal to keep such money in his house. Simple.

Kindly update me with such a law that prohibits him keeping such money at home.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Generalkorex(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2015
uboma:
Even if Dasuki was/is guilty of something, the way and manner the SSS went about their activities towards him evidently shows that Dasuki is being witch hunted.
na today una know SSS.
Nigeria no be better country I swear.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by utuk: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
God is answering our prayers.
Let the fight continue in as much as our looted funds will come out.
no idiot should talk of witch hunting.
if the witch hunting of our former leaders will bring the needed development in the country let it continue.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
nduchucks:

As a patriotic non criminal Nigerian, please name these people who should account 10 times for the said allegations. Thank you sir for admitting that the allegations are not frivolous. We will forever be grateful to you if you do this honorable naming of the thieves. Submit the names of the real culprits to the authorities, cooperate with the authorities and get your soft landing sir.
You have made my friend to win a bet we placed on you. We argued about if you are a MUMU or not.We decided to visit your comments on nairaland .This comment alone confirms you are a MUMU.Do you need to be told he is refering to Tinubu,Atiku,Amechi,Sylvia,Nyako,Fayemi,Okorocha, Saraki,Fashola, Kwakwaso.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by utuk: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2015
God is answering our prayers.
Let the fight continue in as much as our looted funds will be recovered.
no idiot should talk of witch hunting.
if the witch hunting of our former leaders will bring the needed development in the country let it continue.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by honeric01(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Aspireahead:

Sir, it doesn't work that way. if the police and other agencies can be asking us to account for whatever we have then what is their job? if you think he did something wrong investigate it without harassing him and then take him to court in the due time. you dont go about doing the right thing the wrong way. thank you.

You don't get it, do you?

he's being investigated on the basis of national security..

Funding of insurgents is also part of the whole thing, $40k can buy alot of weapons for these killers so finding such money in cash in his possession can't be overlooked.

They have a warrant to search his house which makes it legal, there is nothing here that makes it illegal. lets stop supporting evil.

Unless the search came without a warrant, then and then can you say its illegal.

Read the article again to re-educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by gambus007(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ohenhen1:
Why does a public civil servant have $40,000 in cash in his house?

Return the money to him in Naira.

Thank you my brother....some so called youth are block heads.9 cars?each of the cars will cost nothing less than 4million.little calculation
4cars cost 4m
3cars cost 6m
2cars cost 8m
total of 50m or 45m.
fueling of each cars will cost how much?atleast he will go out with 3cars.
add that to $40,000 caah in the house...not to talk of oversea account and local account.
We need to support PMB for betterment of dis country.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by sambrow(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
[/s]

[s]

Shor-shor-shor. It is Jonathan/PDP mess. To cure your new-found impatience, go hug a wet Transformer.

#WailingWailers
just shut ur dirty mouth. Idiot
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by debeginin(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2015
nduchucks:

As a patriotic non criminal Nigerian, please name these people who should account 10 times for the said allegations. Thank you sir for admitting that the allegations are not frivolous. We will forever be grateful to you if you do this honorable naming of the thieves. Submit the names of the real culprits to the authorities, cooperate with the authorities and get your soft landing sir.
He knows this all these while and didn't do anything about it,Dasuki has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ayindejimmy(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Mr Know it..

Pls teach me! undecided
You have to free your mind of any prejudice.
You want Buhari to fight corruption but when any politicians from the last govt is being investigated u all scream 'murder!'

How can we ever fight corruption when some of us are belligerent hypocrites?

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by grandstar(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2015
1after:

I know you are a certified hypocrite. You were the same man running your mouth during the tambuwal saga that he must be removed by any means that GEJ should continue. You did same during the CBN governor saga, Ekiti gate and many others. You are worst than the devil and hypocrisy is in your DNA. Even though those SSS messed up cos they should have humbly invite the man instead of trying to disgrace him, you have no moral right to talk on this matter at all cos of your antecdent on this forum but your hatred for the President will make you support Shekau just to curse Buhari. Smh

The SSS was looking for incriminating evidence and that's why they stormed his house.

I think the presidency is seething some may have turned the war against Boko Haram into a cottage industry to enrich themselves.

Civilians and soldiers alike are being slaughtered and you are there acquiring wealth. Its sickening if its true.

What may make it more disheartening is that Dasuki may have been in charge of intelligence which is super crucial in ending suicide attacks. Hundreds have died in recent weeks from the spectacularly violent menace which could have been averted

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Chigorkizz(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
utumunta:

Is $ 40,0000 too much for him to keep in his house?

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Tmaritas76(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=1after post=35989943]

Sir, I know you are very wicked at heart and pray Boko haram strike daily so you can spite your enemy called Buhari cos I know how you rejoice whenever those evil element strike. You now talk of witch hunt but praised GEJ during the Tambuwal saga, the Ekiti election saga where Obanikoro and his thugs arrest and intimidate the opposition, the grounding of Ameachi's Jet, the bursting of APC office and arrest of all its workers without search or arrest warrant, the leadership newspaper issue, e.t.c I hate hypocrites and people that see white and call it black just to defend criminals. Learn to be honest even if your paymasters will not like it, be bold sir.[/quote don't mind these criminals, they have ripped us off, what are you doing with 40,000 dollars and nine cars in your house, only you nine cars, these people will go to hell for starving us in this country
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by strongerthaneva(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
londongal03:
Bokohar! president of Dooooom
U son of dooooom...bastard..
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by olalat(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Im nt ready to enter into any dialogue wt ur type. I knw what u are nd what u stand for. I did my youth service at ur country side, im aware of d mentality nd d societal values there. I dnt blame u guys for who u are nd what u represent u people should jst stop embarasing us.
chukwudi44:

Kindly update me with such a law that prohibits him keeping such money at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.