Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank (4926 Views)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / My Bad Girlfriend / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by snadguy007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Let me read first before commenting

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
i sense lies, you cant just get a slap for making peace
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Jennifer89(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
u see a gal and ur JT just stand. receive the spirit of self control IJN. Amen
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by ManTiger(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
I must be from Ekiti if I believe this poo.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by chrisbaby24(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
hmmm,bad guy
Dats how we roll bae.... wink
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Dats how we roll bae.... wink
nt good sha,if u wan help d girl,make u help her,and make d girl go her way,than trying to bleep her
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
Ladies and Gents, make una follow me judge this matter ooo

Went to the bank today to register for my BVN, on reaching to bank,I entered inside but to my utmost surprise I saw many others that came for the same purpose which i least expected so I looked for a seat and sat down and waited for my turn.

Then it happened, there came in this girl that looked like she just came down from heaven, her face were just like that of juliet ibrahim, her curves were like that of nicki minaj, her boobs were as big as mercy johnson's own and she was glowing like a diamond in the sky (it was then that I began to understood the meaning of rihannas song diamond).

She cat walked and came to sit beside me, mehnn my john thomas just wanted to let loose of itself so as to catch a glimpse of what the brain signalled to it. Then her "iyanga" started, she brought out her ipad mini and was pressing only God knows what, then her phone rang inside her bag she brought out her iphone6+ and answered a brief phone call. Next thing She began taking selfies inside a bank ( who does that in this 21st century) then the security man came and said to her "madam please using of handset in the bank is prohibited" (imagine he even called her madam but if nah guy like me now dem go begin form baddo). The girl picked up a quarrel with the man ooo 'lyk say e don tey she dey wait for the man to talk to am'. As gentleman wey I be i decided to calm them down but the girl switched the quarrel over to me lyk say nah me cause the wahala. Before I could say jack the girl land one dirty slap for my face ooo, I couldn't bear it but I had to. As a gentleman I went back to my seat and sat down. After like what seemed eternity I was called up to come and register;when I finished I withdrew some money before leaving the bank. Outside the bank I waited for like 30mins for a "keke"to come then the girl came outside too and joined me to wait for a ride. After like another 10mins, one finally came and we hoped in.

After like 20mins drive, the keke reached its final bus stop which was were I was to alight, Same thing as the girl too then the driver asked us for his money, I gave him N100 to give me N50 change as I was about to go another drama ensued between the girl and the driver. The man was shouting give me my money or else I will seize your foot wear, the girl was begging him that she couldn't find her money,that she lost it. The man fell on deaf ears to her plea and insisted on her giving him his money. Me I just jeje waka comot from there before another slap go land for my face again though I was in a position to help her but I didn't b'cos of the saying that "one good turn deserves another but in her case it was one bad turn (for my mind I be lyk " you get ipad mini with iphone6+ but u knw fit pay N50 for transport. Stupid girl).
After like 10mins of begging and crying the man took her foot wear and drove off.

My question now is was I right with what I did and if you were in the same position as I was, what would you have done?
op which bank da open on saturday na?
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by brixton: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
How are we sure say no be ur steal her money?
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by chrisbaby24(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
nt good sha,if u wan help d girl,make u help her,and make d girl go her way,than trying to bleep her
Bae..I know ...dats true...but why did she slap me in the first place...am a full grown man....she don't deserve my kindness at all...
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Adesiji77: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
eph12:
You forgot to post the link oga

grin
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Bae..I know ...dats true...but why did she slap me in the first place...am a full grown man....she don't deserve my kindness at all...
okay,bt dat doesn't mean u ve to pay her money then,if u knw say u re really hurt,and then go ur way,like d way d op do already
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by chrisbaby24(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,bt dat doesn't mean u ve to pay her money then,if u knw say u re really hurt,and then go ur way,like d way d op do already
Hmmm....bae...u make sense...but its not gud for her to slap me jus like dat...she leave d security man...na me she cum slap...bae..d Gods must hear am...
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by amalder: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
My old man once told me this same story
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by lonelyisland(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
amalder:
My old man once told me this same story
. Taaaa mk i hear say nah true
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by adamilen(f): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
priiince:
20min drive with keke for just N50 undecided did it happen 20yrs ago sad

Which forest u come from o joor

Lagos Traffic
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
lets say 4 instance the story is tru
That means God put your enemy to ur mercy and u showed no mercy to her= YOU JUST FAILD THE TESTE.
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by peedeeasobie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is your Lai Mohammed? Kaiii... You can lie. But I give it to you, you have a very vivid imagination!

Walkingaway from lies#
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Hmmm....bae...u make sense...but its not gud for her to slap me jus like dat...she leave d security man...na me she cum slap...bae..d Gods must hear am...
then make u leave her for God,I think she already get reward to her action by d keke napep man disgracing her and collecting her shoes,dats enough to humiliate someone now
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by tellwisdom: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
lonelyisland:
Ladies and Gents, make una follow me judge this matter ooo

Went to the bank today to register for my BVN, on reaching to bank,I entered inside but to my utmost surprise I saw many others that came for the same purpose which i least expected so I looked for a seat and sat down and waited for my turn.

Then it happened, there came in this girl that looked like she just came down from heaven, her face were just like that of juliet ibrahim, her curves were like that of nicki minaj, her boobs were as big as mercy johnson's own and she was glowing like a diamond in the sky (it was then that I began to understood the meaning of rihannas song diamond).

She cat walked and came to sit beside me, mehnn my john thomas just wanted to let loose of itself so as to catch a glimpse of what the brain signalled to it. Then her "iyanga" started, she brought out her ipad mini and was pressing only God knows what, then her phone rang inside her bag she brought out her iphone6+ and answered a brief phone call. Next thing She began taking selfies inside a bank ( who does that in this 21st century) then the security man came and said to her "madam please using of handset in the bank is prohibited" (imagine he even called her madam but if nah guy like me now dem go begin form baddo). The girl picked up a quarrel with the man ooo 'lyk say e don tey she dey wait for the man to talk to am'. As gentleman wey I be i decided to calm them down but the girl switched the quarrel over to me lyk say nah me cause the wahala. Before I could say jack the girl land one dirty slap for my face ooo, I couldn't bear it but I had to. As a gentleman I went back to my seat and sat down. After like what seemed eternity I was called up to come and register;when I finished I withdrew some money before leaving the bank. Outside the bank I waited for like 30mins for a "keke"to come then the girl came outside too and joined me to wait for a ride. After like another 10mins, one finally came and we hoped in.

After like 20mins drive, the keke reached its final bus stop which was were I was to alight, Same thing as the girl too then the driver asked us for his money, I gave him N100 to give me N50 change as I was about to go another drama ensued between the girl and the driver. The man was shouting give me my money or else I will seize your foot wear, the girl was begging him that she couldn't find her money,that she lost it. The man fell on deaf ears to her plea and insisted on her giving him his money. Me I just jeje waka comot from there before another slap go land for my face again though I was in a position to help her but I didn't b'cos of the saying that "one good turn deserves another but in her case it was one bad turn (for my mind I be lyk " you get ipad mini with iphone6+ but u knw fit pay N50 for transport. Stupid girl).
After like 10mins of begging and crying the man took her foot wear and drove off.

My question now is was I right with what I did and if you were in the same position as I was, what would you have done?

Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Kingsley1000(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
she might even land u another slap after payment,i expected her to apology in the keke...for those doubting op,u can enter bus from main market to nkpor for just #50,abt 5km drive,transport in onitsha is the cheapest
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by Applaner: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmmmmm

I just wasted my mb and time to read dis poo
Re: My Bad Experience With A Girl In The Bank by suzzy16(f): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2015
chrisbaby24:

lol,okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.