Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (56831 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Olami90: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
I pity you. U left fire over your head while you went to sleep.
So you are not firm enough to say NO?
Do u know u aren't also safe?
If you are not sleeping with that woman and you value your gal, you ought to have sent her out. That woman is going to burst you soon and u are likely gonna lose your relationship is no action is taken asap.

A man acting like a sissy.

4 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by dani3(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
send her packing ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by dhabrite(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
U are the man here,don't act like a woman nah.

3 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by peterezinw(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
You made the first mistake by not drawing clear boundaries when she was coming to watch TV, sleeping over would have been going way off that line...

Solution...if you haven't learnt to say no regardless of the emotional dram she throws at you each time you confront her then there is little hope for you.

1 You pay the rent
2 you buy the food stuff
3 she has had her shot at marriage but you haven't

Give her a month to look for another place her response to that will tell you if she really wants to leave.

If she is still working she shud be able to get a small space she can pay for else where which you can help her find.

Or else look for her family member number may be on her phone and tell them that their daughter is living with another man.

And for the seduction one shot will not kill you....that shud be her parting gift time DAT one well.

5 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ukgreat(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
My woman .....my everything,abeg who sing dat song?

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by kennyman2000(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by mactoni91(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
insert a mojo/horror movie cd into ur dvd..
She wuld leave naturally
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by streetzdreamz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
The woman is shameless,intruding on your privacy and still bringing visitors to your apartment,she is working,she should prolly get herself and her kids an apartment and save you the bullsh*t emotional stories,nigga you need to take your stand and be firm else,she go turn mario for ur life"the snooty lil madam".

6 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
wake up one night and use powder to rub your body from head to toe.
Tie a white wrapper and tie your TV remote with a red cloth
start chanting in a strange manner
like "kulu kulu maku moku"grin
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
and if she doesn't ask you
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin

Best advice ever!

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin

Best advice ever!

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Another Tale by moonlight shocked

Hehehehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by mygee33(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
1st i no de believe this kind story.
2nd, you no get balls...which one be cry?? U no de watch 9ja movie.?
Watch ya "financee" @marriage scatter
it will only take ur "taking an unbaptised form" to send her packing...dont say i no talk
Same office....disaster.
start thinking of the possibility of having her as a ........close friend! Lol
anyway, the ball is all in ur court.
how u decide to play it will definitely tell the outcome. Be wise
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by damola1: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
The coffin center table will do the trick.

Then bring in 4 of your guys in pure white cloth

5 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andy790:
its not easy to act like a man in this case... I feit ur pain when u said u saw ha daughter crying....
Just go and look for her pastor or her parents to come and take her out...because u trying to do that is too emotional..but its still funny sha EVEN TOOTHPASTE. And don't sleep with ha too...all the best.
Something tells me that there is more to this story. Sorry, if I am a doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Trustme2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=vfactor post=36017486][/quote] You be clown Allah. LWKMD
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by delors(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
You missed a part, I can't find the part where u mention you guys have banged at least once in your flat. Have u guys done this?
If not, then there's no attachment. Tell her your fiancee will be coming from next week to stay with you. Ask her her plans as per where to live, tell her u ll help her whenever u can but of course, she needs to clear space for your fiancee abi she wan marry you?

7 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

pls fellow nairalander i need your advice.
omo see gobe............... you don enta 0ne chance o.... make una reason ursef wel wel comot for that situation before the situation comot you o.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Adesiji77: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Classic! LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by harffie(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
You've been welcomed to the 'Surrogate Husband Zone'

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by 4everGrand(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
I smell something here. If u are not thinking of laying her, kindly send her packing cos ur own relationship is on the line here.

If u harbouring d tot of laying her, I'm sorry for u o. I kinda think this is wat u wanna do. No try am.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Trustme2:
You be clown Allah. LWKMD

But na lie I talk? Na the best advice na. Since him no fit tell the woman to go.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
A married woman with her kids in your house. Trouble trouble.
Send her away. Invite/ask her people or sister to come take her.
Not your responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Typing ..........
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Mbkite(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Flashh:
B
Boko haram?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by nonslike: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
tellwisdom:
If she's a good woman, I can offer her a place. Where is your location Op?

Sharp guy. Gentle takeover a bi. .....

I can't say more... Of course she is a good woman. She seduces the guy at night when conji comes which is normal and she is still married plus the cause of the fight we don't know .

OP. ..you have heard enough . Just do the needful. See this is where your girlfriend/fiancee is useful. Tell that one what's going on and I tell you she will come and kick that lady out . Even if no side chick main chick work is to kick side chick out .
Tomorrow the story will change and the one year old daughter will start calling you daddy and that's the story o. Shine your eyes well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by koife(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Bro nja film full ya hed sha!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Vado(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Send her away bro or betterstill, think with you deek, get it over with and bury that bone.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by dallyemmy: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
tell your fiance before it too late. Tell her not to be hostile with her. Also, tell the woman her presence in your home is affecting your relationship with your fiance
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Mbkite(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
peterezinw:
dot dot dot?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by olalekan1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
If I were in your shoe, I will sit her down and ask her what she intends to do. If she did not say anything about getting an apartment for herself and her children, then I wont hesitate to let her know that I can not harbour them any longer but if she talk about getting an apartment or moving to somewhere else, then i will help her as much as i deem fit.

Just make sure she leave in a calm manner, if you keep playing Mr Nice, this woman will make use of you. I fear no human but women! I fear them pass fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.