Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (56522 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Romzy007:
You are not serious. I guess what she is giving you at night is turning you head that is why you're thinking up side down. Wake up and be a man ma guy!
what does she give him at night. Pls be specific
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

pls fellow nairalander i need your advice.

@ Bolded

You're kidding right?

You can't possibly be serious. I want to believe this story is made up.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by rasheedmalik113: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
is not her fault is yr fault,what u do, stop buying foodstuffs toothpaste @ home and stop caring her children to school, u are not her husband and u can't take her husband responsibility
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
They call it HOSTILE TAKEOVER
lol cheesy
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Guy, smoke weed to clear ur head! Ball in the house as a rugged man and 'evict ' her out. Carry fone contact her dumped hubby to come carry his property before u blow out her brains.

Come! The woman get mind oh! Is she yorobah ?make she no forget her pant come wear ur boxers one day oh.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by steve13(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by armyofone(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Ask her to leave and if she doesn't, cancel your apartment contract and run far away.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by NemzySeries(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
wake up one night and use powder to rub your body from head to toe.
Tie a white wrapper and tie your TV remote with a red cloth
start chanting in a strange manner
like "kulu kulu maku moku"grin
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
and if she doesn't ask you
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin
...hahahahahahahaha....i sure say u jst dey recover 4rm madness grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by NemzySeries(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
So frm febuary till nw she has not bin able to sumup 200k to rent an apartment?......Mr man shez taking u 4 a ride & by d time Sh!t. get real u'll wish shekau wuz ur flat mate instead of her.......aw on earth wud a single dude b housing a separated woman? & dat does sounds like help to me & if @ all u wanna help her u cud support her wit like 20 or 30k to get an apartment not acting careless in d name of helping sum1.....u av 12days to kick her out or i'll cum do it ma sef undecided
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Frankicent(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2015
tellwisdom:
If she's a good woman, I can offer her a place. Where is your location Op?
ahaha lolx you the husband...smart. bro don't tell him oooooo.... or you die... every Nigerian is a nairalander
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Chidoks(f): 12:40am On Jul 19, 2015
the question is:
1 what in God's name are you doing with another man's wife?
2 why are you hiding her stay with you from your babe
my opinion: call your babe or your mother now and tell her.it's only one of the both that can drive her away.before her troublesome husband shows up.remember they are not divorced yet.hurry!!!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Roseey0(f): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Some part of this story is missing..

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by iyknaz(m): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin Loooooooooooool... Jisos o

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by vikkybrown(m): 2:18am On Jul 19, 2015
wonders beyond imagination
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by linearity: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2015
OP you dey fall my hand, why you dey behave like person wey possess abi you don phuck her?

As you indicated, she is a colleague, which means you are somewhat equal at might be at the same salary scale at work with small variation, yet you have a car, a flat, etc and she can't do half of that?

Let's go over her bagged:
1. Her husband kick her out.
2. Her elder sister husband kick her out.
3. You takes her kids to school.
4. You takes her to work.
5. You house, feed & buy paste for her.
6. You lie to your fiancée.
7. You prevent your fiancée from visiting.
8. She brings undesirable visitors to your house.
9. She seduces you.
10. She makes you uncomfortable.
11. She watches your TV program free.
12. Her elder sister leaves in the same compound.
13. Her husband is hot headed.
14. She has two little kids.
15. Started around Feb, ie 5 months ago.

I think you are either phucking her, what to phuck her or just plain stupid or possessed.

To convince anyone that, none of the above is true, when you get to the office, during break call her and tell her, that she is leaving your house that day. I suggest the office, because it is more professional compare to your house and emotional outburst will be subdued...after work, don't give her a ride home, when you get home package her stuff and take them to her elder sister, send her a txt that her stuff are with her sister. Lock your door and pay a surprise visit to your financee and take her out for dinner to attorney for your stupidity.

Don't make the mistake of giving her an ultimatum or some days to find her own place, you might not live to see that day or might have been her seductive victim by that date.

And do not involve your financee in this, you created this mess yoursel, man up and clean it yourself...in fact challenge your status as a man by proving you can do this.

3 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Ewuro4: 3:44am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Everfrank(m): 4:15am On Jul 19, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

Rent a house for her and convince her pack out. Invite your fiancee to stay with you for a while or better still fast-forward your marriage. Women have a way of settling such matters. You can rent another apartment for yourself and leave her with a few months advance rent payment.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by rman: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2015
This story is not true and I am amazed a lot of forumites believed the OP.

OP is notorious for fabricating stories similar to this.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by possibilita(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2015
ELTON123:
What's the title of this movieundecided
living in bondage
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Take a stick beat her children like no tomorrow, she go comot................SIMPLE!!!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Franknigga(m): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

you make sense
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by NoRetreat(m): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Stop buying anythging and informed her you had gotten another apartment.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Be firm for once in your life!!!
Send the woman away!
I smell trouble!
na everywhere they don kick her out and Op said d husband was mean...Op take!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ogene70: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

what if she tells you to use her for the rituals that she is tired of life?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Adebayolove(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2015
I really feel sad when I read posts like this. What is our society turning into?
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2015
OP, I find it hard to believe your story. Your previous topics contradict each other.

29th March, 4:53pm you wrote:

olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

Then, 6:24pm On May
03 you wrote:

olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

My analysis is this:
As at March 29th 2015, you were married. May 3rd 2015, you have a forgetful girlfriend. This married woman issue started since February 2015, you have a fiancee now.

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by bababuff(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2015
OP, I hope your parents are still alive especially your mother.

No long story, set your mother on her and see the result. These are some of the stuffs mother are needed for.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by shindarayo(f): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin its 6:49 am, read the is comment dt it got m rotf from my bed, huby woke from sleep, asked m, am I safe and I answered wt anoda rounnd of lafff...op abeg if dem send m comot for haus cos of dis, am joinin d woman ooo and since I know ull device dsmethod to chase m trust m, e go hard ooo

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by shindarayo(f): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

its 6:49am, read dis comment and It got m rotbed, huby woke up and asked"am I safe"but I answered wt anoda round of laughter. If dem send me comot for haus cos of dis pls note I will also join dt woman, and since I know dis method will b usednby u, e go hard to chase m out oooo.double wahala for dead body.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ResourceMan(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2015
olola4:

It is obvious that you are enjoying her stay in your house and from your story she has all the spare keys to your house. Find a way to tell your girlfriend not to come to your house again. Tell your married flatmate to bring whoever she likes to the house, give her total freedom and enjoy your stay with another man's wife.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by tiswell(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2015
op,is there something you are not telling us,am sure you have been having something doing with the lady,maybe your fiancee is bent on coming after refusing to believe you excuses.Now,you are looking for advice on how to deal with it,it is your crowss carry it afterall we were not there wn you were straffing the kpekus alone.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by constantchanges: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
If this true, make sure she leave your house now.

That is my take, any other thing is trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.