Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (56826 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Kangol99(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Then leave home for her!

Learn HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE OR BLOG FREE OF CHARGE ON YOUR PHONE
@http://younginfopreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by DeRay98(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
You done inherit another man wife be that o. One day her husband go say you take over him wife. Meanwhile, your future is dying gradually as you keep lying to your fiancee. When she finds out without you telling her yourself, you done fore.
Send that woman away kia kia...before foolishness destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by debeey87(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
wake up one night and use powder to rub your body from head to toe.
Tie a white wrapper and tie your TV remote with a red cloth
start chanting in a strange manner
like "kulu kulu maku moku"grin
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
and if she doesn't ask you
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin

Bombay..you bad gan o. I subscribe to your suggestion anyway.

But my question to the op is....this woman works in your office and she has been earning salary for the past 1 year, whats her excuse for not renting a house even if its a room.

There's probably something you are not talking about

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why are you carrying responsibility that is not yours? She has an elder sister who is your neighbor yet she is living with you? You either tell her to leave or you just keep bearing unecessary responsibility.

olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

pls fellow nairalander i need your advice.

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow, dats serious o, but u ar funi, u mean u didnt notice wen she was packing into ur flat? report her to her elder sista.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow, dats serious o, but u ar funi, u mean u didnt notice wen she was packing into ur flat? report her to her elder sista.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by thereisGod: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
send her packing immediately or happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by harryssterol(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
When the movie is released let me know grin

In other news

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by 25omega(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

i dont buy this bullshyt story. grow up and stop trolling NL with B.S fairytales

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by 1miccza: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Come Op dem no teach you how to pursue person comot?

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nawa for some women o,no shame at all at all.
olola4:

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by prof006: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
I fink der is somfni u not telling us. How long has she bin cohabiting wif? Has d sis or her hubby who she said sent her away nt confronted u? And lastly, r u sure its nt cos u both tangle at night dats y u don't hav d mind of sending her away?

5 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Jennifer89(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
let her cry if she wants to abg. tell her to leave. op you get mind o! someone that is not related to you is staying in ur house. people may even think that u are sleeping with her. just tell her to leave before u sink

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
nonslike:

Sharp guy. Gentle takeover a bi. .....

I can't say more... Of course she is a good woman. She seduces the guy at night when conji comes which is normal and she is still married plus the cause of the fight we don't know .

OP. ..you have heard enough . Just do the needful. See this is where your girlfriend/fiancee is useful. Tell that one what's going on and I tell you she will come and kick that lady out . Even if no side chick main chick work is to kick side chick out .
Tomorrow the story will change and the one year old daughter will start calling you daddy and that's the story o. Shine your eyes well

No, just trying to help not because of her, but because of the poor kids. The woman is not useful to
Me
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by wiringdpt(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make you explain everything to your fiancée to avoid problems and also let her visit you and stay for days.
olola4:

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Affantex: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hw she take datz hw she wl b livin joor
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by fireforfire: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op pele .
u don marry wife be dat o.

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Omooba77: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:

Oga no put fire for your roof sleep.One day you will be tempted to sleep with her.What is your fiance doing,if this story is true,she is too dull for my liking.The lady fit relocate to her parents' house.Chase her away fast.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by idnole4(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
I suspect her sister encouraged her to move to your flat so she can hook up with you. Let your fiancé know all that's happening. She'll definitely fights for her love. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by freeman67: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just let ur fiancee in on the issue... If you are afraid she will get angry and may not come then do not tell her just invite here.
If she come demonstrate as the owner of the house the married woman go use her leg run.
Just keep this thread as part of your evidence.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin

Jesus!!! You wicked ooooooooo... Lmao... Na to pack sharp sharp
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by PrincessB1(f): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Brugo:
You should man up and ask her to leave your apartment. If she cries again don't budge. Let her call you wicked. She cannot come and make you uncomfortable just like that.

Remember you have become a liar to your girlfriend because of her. Don't let it continue.
spot on!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:

angry WHAT THE FVCK!!!

YOU WANT ADVICE BY. OK, CUT YOUR BLOCKUS AND BECOME AN EUNUCH SO THAT YOU AND HER CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY, BUT IF YOU NO FIT CUT YOUR PRICK!! DRIVE THAT WOMAN AND HER PINKIN OUT OF YOUR FVCKING HOUSE.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A WOMAN AND 3 KIDS angry
ARE YOU NUT OR YOU HAVE A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by easy345(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
My brother don't let her push to where you did not belong let her family member take care of her and please man up she should leave your place because more delay is dangerous GOd bless you

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by utuk: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
op use ur head before d woman use am for you wise up and send her parking stop behaving like a child.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by eliwa47(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Be careful my dear bro, she might be desperate to the extent of seducing you with juju! before u know it your fiancée will be like sh*t in your own eyes and u will see this woman like miss universe, so before it is too late send her packing, forget abt what anybody will say, save your relatioship. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by NobleG1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Terrible advice. The whole street will lynch him for "being a ritualist".
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Judeoxide(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Its either this is a make up movie story or you are gradually digging your own grave...

When this woman turn to the beast that she really is my bro..you will understand how wicked the heart of a woman con be..

She works but you buy even tooth past..heheh you are dead already wait make the husband hear this Tory
That is if Na true ohhh

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by HizMissy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
damola1:
The coffin center table will do the trick.

Then bring in 4 of your guys in pure white cloth
U totally killed it...
Lolz.. make it look like he's the supreme leader of the cult.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by lekankolade(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
that time when free drink turn sour.....another thing u can do is if u can afford to rent her even if it's a single room outside...it won't be more than 30 to 40k depends on the area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.