Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (56828 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ogawisdom(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
See gobe op u don enter one chance tongue
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by saintneo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

pls fellow nairalander i need your advice.

Invite your sisters, invite your mother, invite your girl friend.

Please take a look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by omonnakoda: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fake story
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by NosaHenry(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
It is very obvious that you have a soft spot for this woman. Either you send her away now or wait for the husband of charging you of snatching his wife.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nemesis99(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
if u really wanna send her packing, u need to tie the knot. trust me, yur wife is gonna do the magic. #powerofwomen
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by missKiffy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
wake up one night and use powder to rub your body from head to toe.
Tie a white wrapper and tie your TV remote with a red cloth
start chanting in a strange manner
like "kulu kulu maku moku"grin
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin
and if she doesn't ask you
trust Me she will leave immediately!grin

or better still get a coffin as your center table in the sitting room!grin
Hehehehe it's official, you are mad cheesy
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by inchristalone(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Be careful bros.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.
if she asks wahz going on tell her you're a ritualist that you use female only for the ritualsgrin

Hahahahahaha.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by soropee: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
You need to encourage to leave your place. Firstly, is your company owing it's staff salary? If no! Then you can support her with some money so she can get her own place of abode at least rather than asking her to leave without a place to lay her head & that of her children since you have empathy for her.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

grin grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by chigoizie7(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
* she does not live with the husband, na u wan be d new husband?

*she is a co worker.

*with ur salary, u were able to rent a flat,buy a car and can take care of ur other needs.

*whats she doing with her own salary? Let's assume she is a low ranked staff, she can afford a self contained, she just have herself and two small kids, so, it will be enuf for them.

*if she can't do that, then she is irresponsible(imagine she can't afford to buy toothpaste or toilet roll).

*OP, please send her packing Asap, she is only denying you that fair share of life he already had.

*tell your fiancee about all this and she will know what to do.

*OP. Unless u re already phucking her, Even @ that, it is time to call it quits, look for your own destiny and life to live.

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by missKiffy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:
It started around February,this woman happens to be a colleague at work but is 3year old marriage broke(with 2 kids)and her husband who I know as a very aggressive man (on the day he came to visit his wife at the office, I think he came to give her something he almost slap the security officer who was asking him what he came to do) sent the wife out of the house.After the husband have sent the wife away the only option the wife(my colleague at work) have is to move to the residence of her elder sister who happened to be my own neighbour in the same flat.

At first the only thing I do is to drop her children at school and carry her along to the office, later since am still single and am the only one leaving in my flat except sometimes when my fiancee or my younger brother come spend some days/weeks in my place, she started coming to my flat to watch film,she said her sister didnt subscribe and she is missing her favourite T.V. programs and opera, later she started watching film over night and now she is now leaving in my flat with the excuse that her sister's husband send her packing.

The problem now is that my fiancee cant come over to my place, i have to always lie to her that am not at home, and the woman herself is seducing me by wearing tight inside the house, also am the one to buy everything including foodstuffs and provisions even toothpaste.

The day I sat her down and told her that am not comfortable with her staying with me she was crying and when her one year old daughter saw her crying she also started crying and also she brings visitors which I hate,this will make me be like a stranger in my house.

Don't be sentimental, tell her to leave and make sure she does. You better be fast abt it b4 her husband or ex husband whichever one finds out sine u said he is aggressive sef
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chai! But why she come dey over step boundary dey inconvenience U join. Abeg talk to her sister and husband, if that fails, give her a time-frame of which if she fails to leave, take it to her Pastor. If all these doesn't work, marry her or send her to Mr. Tellwisdom lipsrsealed as he suggested sad

Kikikikikikikikikikiki *ROTFL*ROTFL cheesy
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by fretnot(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
I had a similar experience some years ago. I was staying with my younger sister in a 3 bedroom apartment. One day my sister informed me that there was a woman in her church who had 2 children, but her husband travelled abroad, and she was planning to join her husband with the kids, but there were visa troubles. Now, her landlord sent her packing and her husband had not sent money to secure another apartment. My sister asked if she vould accommodate for 2 weeks until she sorted herself out and I said no problem. 2 weeks turned yo 1 month, 2 months, 6months and the woman refused to leave. Of course I was providing food and everything else for her and the 2 kids during this period. I had to take drastic action and gave my sister an ultimatum. I also called the woman to tell her I could no longer accommodate her, giving her 2 weeks to make alternative arrangements. When they realised I was not joking she eventually went to rent an apartment for herself within a week.

Op you must be firm. Dont allow sentiments to ruin your relationship with your fiancee unless you have other undisclosed intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by GingerCub: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Find her a host on https://www.couchsurfing.com/ . I guess https://www.benaughty.com/ could do as well.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Rapture4real(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
One dangerous game is to allow a woman who is not your wife to build her emotional tower around your life.If you are not careful you will sleep with her and that will be too distrarous. Don't pity her.send her away and tell her why.Do you know why her husband sent her packing.How can a woman just sent out of her house be seducing another man within the shortest period.That means she has serious problem.wake up bro.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by joelegacy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Story for the God's, carry cuttlass pursuam if u don't know wat to do.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Bnladan(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

Bombay u too much I swear
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by TakeBanana: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
olola4:

What ever you do, dont give her banana. Thankmelater.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
tellwisdom:

No, just trying to help not because of her, but because of the poor kids. The woman is not useful to
Me
...oh, really embarassed
Sorry, I mentioned U in err...jocularly unmindful of this sad
Ndo biko smiley
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Wallade(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Boda ode!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by divaoflife: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Men!Na una mumu pass-All it takes is some crocodile tears from some 'jezebel',to turn you into a jelly.
So what if she cries?How did coming to your place to watch tv turn her to your flat mate?
Where were you when she was moving in gradually?Didn't you discuss with your gf?
Are you blind to the devise of women?
If you must know,na one-chance you enter so o.
You go hear am before she moves out.
Involve your partner,her sis and possibly the office if she gets too obstinate.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by jabojafa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:
So have you spoken to the sister about this?

She is not your responsibility, you are merely work colleagues, nothing more

Her sister should come and collect her joor
no mind d op joor... Is d lady not been paid her salary? Cant she go and rent an accommodation for her sef? U dnt hv to keep anoda man's wife in ur huz oh mk u nor go commit adultry. You hv already started cheating on ur fiancee by keepin dis kind of secret frm her. She definitely wud find out soon. So how wud u feel if u fiancee kept a man in her huz with tellin u? Plz send d married woman packing with immediate effect. If u care too much abt her, help her get her own accommodation.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by alienware(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
They call it HOSTILE TAKEOVER
The mafia manager.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by ewosk: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
now i fink am really cold~hearted op na wa na u o~~~shuoo y u dey complain u na philantropist and 'Womanitarian' na~~

u say d woman in question na ur colleagues so by now u suppose don introduce her 2 like 4 house agents make she go rent her house jare~ u dey dull ursef n play wit fire
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
make sure she hears you.

I am wondering why you haven't taken over from Basket mouth. Honestly you have an untapped business in your brain. grin
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by dedons: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
RealEstate34:
Ok oo what a news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
oga scammer...na nairaland be your next bus-stop
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Invite your fiance over for a few weeks

Your august visitor will leave within a few days
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by dotune(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Happy married life bro. U cannot identify an opportunist when u see one. Contunu!
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by sasquareT(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
What! Are you kidding me? Harbouring some one wife in your apartment, what were you thinking allowing her to move into ur apartment in the first place, did you no the husband can arrest you for that?........you don't realy need our advices you not what to do, unless there is string attach.
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by nicholasis(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tell her you can't habour her again ....No be force o
Re: Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? by tellwisdom: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
chimkaire:
...oh, really embarassed
Sorry, I mentioned U in err...jocularly unmindful of this sad
Ndo biko smiley

Sweerie, you need a place too? but expect anythng oo cos we both wld stay in the same roof tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.