Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (34472 Views)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Elxandre(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
leke12:
damnit! U lied, u are a culprit( first to denied). I know u very well.... Don't check my profile
Your lie sha cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
No mind them.. Most girls lucks have been used by yahoo boys via their yahoo plus.. I know of a lady, she even met one of my frnds and lamented to him that good things never come her way anymore since she met a yahooboy whom we know and had sex with him.. The guy done abandoned her..

Let them know that, not all that glitters is gold..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
just come to owerri and see what's happening
what's happening in owerri?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
benjsniper33:
In my Yahoo days, girls flock flock around me like pesky houseflies, even if you do blood money girls of nowadays don't really care, they just need you to spend the money and that's all.
And to my fellows who are still in the business, Yahoo and fraud don't really pays instead it re-directs the precious time of your life backwards .
Thanks

#teamlegalmoney#

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and a politician?

Btw, you dint manage ur money very well.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by charger09(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
As for me, I cant date a yahoo guy
thats ure problem.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by tollytexy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
liar!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
benjsniper33:
In my Yahoo days, girls flock flock around me like pesky houseflies, even if you do blood money girls of nowadays don't really care, they just need you to spend the money and that's all.
And to my fellows who are still in the business, Yahoo and fraud don't really pays instead it re-directs the precious time of your life backwards .
Thanks

#teamlegalmoney#
After chopping illegal money abi
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:
Don't you think that some women date men because they are in love with the men?

When are we going to stop the mentality that Nigerian women are in relationships for money?

I know too many women who did not marry for money. I have also dated people who make less than me. This generalization has to stop.
Most of the jobless/low-earning men have wives and girlfriends too.

I am not saying if its right/wrong to date a yahoo man but please let's stop putting Nigerian women into a basket of negativity.

EDIT: I am female.

Exactly, it's getting quite annoying undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by philusaau(f): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
BUT I AM A YAHOO GIRL BASED IN ACCRA GHANA.......
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by sauceTDA(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
. Oh.. Pele
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Verrazano: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=MaxNaija post=36014738][img]http://1.bp..com/-oEvptluFlLc/Val6vir0beI/AAAAAAAACjw/3Nrc5PPbxLw/s400/yahoo.jpg[/img]

Over the years, Nigeria topped the chart for internet fraud. In Nigeria these internet fraudsters are tagged as "Yahoo Guys". After cajoling their way to get thousands/millions of dollars from gullible individuals, they in turn spend this stolen money on cars and women. They are known to be very extravagant. But even with the illegal act these guys engage in, its not surprising they are always surrounded with different kind of ladies. And some ladies also prefer to date these fraudsters even when they are well aware of the illegal act they engage in.

MaxNaija.com will be showing you 5 Reasons Why Girls Prefer to date Yahoo Guys

1. Extravagant Spending : Money earned from defrauding others is more like free money, hence no proper planning on how to spend it. They sit inside their room (hideout) for few days/weeks and then just walk to the bank to withdraw money they didn't really work for. Well, most Nigerian girls don't care how the money is gotten, as long as the money is present and they get anything they request for. So when it's pay day for yahoo guys, girls are next.

2. Party & Clubbing : Most ladies love clubbing, although not all know how to dance. But they enjoy the fun and all. After a yahoo guy gets his pay, its party time. Since ladies are aware of this, they don't miss the chance to go out and have all the fun. A yahoo will spend some chunk of his money to celebrate like he just won the presidential election.

3. Romance : Every lady loves a man who can show her romance, yahoo guys are sweet talkers, they've got that sugar-coated tongue, little wonder they know how to talk their way to defrauding individuals. If a yahoo guy can sweet talk a 70 year old to sending him money with fake promises of marriage. They are players, they know to sweet talk a lady and get her. Ladies love sweet words, hence they love yahoo guys.

A yahoo guy always have time for his lady, when a he isn't glued to his computer, he is with his girl. Every lady loves a who can satisfy her when her libido is high. An idle yahoo is always there to give her the s3x when she wants it.

4. Show Off : Ladies love to have a guy they can proudly introduce to their friends, a guy with the car and all the swag. They love to be tagged as the girl dating the big boy. With all the cars, gadgets a yahoo guy possesses, ladies want to hangout with them. Moving with friends in their fleet of cars (Probably Another Camry), you find a lady next to him in the front seat saying 'hi's' and 'hello' to any of her friends who crosses her path.

5. Believing There Is Room For Change : Ladies think they can convince a bad guy to change when they go into a relationship, even when clearly they are not Buhari. When ladies go into a relationship with a yahoo with the hope of changing him, they should also know they are trying to restrict their source of income in the process. When it becomes difficult for a lady to change a yahoo guy, they become stuck in the relationship.

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still care

dats wat u said
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Verrazano: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=MaxNaija post=36014738][img]http://1.bp..com/-oEvptluFlLc/Val6vir0beI/AAAAAAAACjw/3Nrc5PPbxLw/s400/yahoo.jpg[/img]

Over the years, Nigeria topped the chart for internet fraud. In Nigeria these internet fraudsters are tagged as "Yahoo Guys". After cajoling their way to get thousands/millions of dollars from gullible individuals, they in turn spend this stolen money on cars and women. They are known to be very extravagant. But even with the illegal act these guys engage in, its not surprising they are always surrounded with different kind of ladies. And some ladies also prefer to date these fraudsters even when they are well aware of the illegal act they engage in.

1. Extravagant Spending : Money earned from defrauding others is more like free money, hence no proper planning on how to spend it. They sit inside their room (hideout) for few days/weeks and then just walk to the bank to withdraw money they didn't really work for. Well, most Nigerian girls don't care how the money is gotten, as long as the money is present and they get anything they request for. So when it's pay day for yahoo guys, girls are next.

2. Party & Clubbing : Most ladies love clubbing, although not all know how to dance. But they enjoy the fun and all. After a yahoo guy gets his pay, its party time. Since ladies are aware of this, they don't miss the chance to go out and have all the fun. A yahoo will spend some chunk of his money to celebrate like he just won the presidential election.

3. Romance : Every lady loves a man who can show her romance, yahoo guys are sweet talkers, they've got that sugar-coated tongue, little wonder they know how to talk their way to defrauding individuals. If a yahoo guy can sweet talk a 70 year old to sending him money with fake promises of marriage. They are players, they know to sweet talk a lady and get her. Ladies love sweet words, hence they love yahoo guys.

A yahoo guy always have time for his lady, when a he isn't glued to his computer, he is with his girl. Every lady loves a who can satisfy her when her libido is high. An idle yahoo is always there to give her the s3x when she wants it.

4. Show Off : Ladies love to have a guy they can proudly introduce to their friends, a guy with the car and all the swag. They love to be tagged as the girl dating the big boy. With all the cars, gadgets a yahoo guy possesses, ladies want to hangout with them. Moving with friends in their fleet of cars (Probably Another Camry), you find a lady next to him in the front seat saying 'hi's' and 'hello' to any of her friends who crosses her path.

5. Believing There Is Room For Change : Ladies think they can convince a bad guy to change when they go into a relationship, even when clearly they are not Buhari. When ladies go into a relationship with a yahoo with the hope of changing him, they should also know they are trying to restrict their source of income in the process. When it becomes difficult for a lady to change a yahoo guy, they become stuck in the relationship.

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still care

dats wat u said.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by aboyaji(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
chrisbaby24:

U so right bro...d always see chance for FTC...but dey don't give a damn...like me... grin
grin

You wey d haunt for ftc like gulder ultimate search
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by falconey(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:

Is this really necessary? You quoted me just to insult me! Your intelligence level must be really low.

Yes it is low but still higher than yours........I quoted your lunacy!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by ade2291(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still carefully carry out this illicit act. It's not advisable to date a fraudster, because often times even the benefactor becomes the accomplice.

Copyright 2015 Maxnaija. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.MaxNaija.com as the source.

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-nigerian-girls-date-yahoo.html[/quote]

Vanity upon vanity.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
XYZADIGOR7:
hear thief... Both of you lied..
Lwkmd...
You must talk?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
aboyaji:
grin

You wey d haunt for ftc like gulder ultimate search
Mind him not grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
nma24:
what's happening in owerri?

the ladies prefer rolling with yahoo boys even when guys making legitimate cash are around
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by 9jatatafo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very soon we will reason 5 reasons why women date Senators. Rubbish
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by RealEstate34: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok oo what a news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by yahoofak(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

who ask u
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by bigiyaro(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:
Don't you think that some women date men because they are in love with the men?

When are we going to stop the mentality that Nigerian women are in relationships for money?

I know too many women who did not marry for money. I have also dated people who make less than me. This generalization has to stop.
Most of the jobless/low-earning men have wives and girlfriends too.

I am not saying if its right/wrong to date a yahoo man but please let's stop putting Nigerian women into a basket of negativity.

EDIT: I am female.
ur moniker shows u r a male, any lady datin a criminal, knowin fully well he is a criminal, is datin strictly for d material tins she cn get from d guy, all such ladies r leaches n parasites, dey move to d nx available maga wen dis one goes down or into jail.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
MONEY... that is the only reason.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Kennycool1: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
MaxNaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oEvptluFlLc/Val6vir0beI/AAAAAAAACjw/3Nrc5PPbxLw/s400/yahoo.jpg[/img]

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still carefully carry out this illicit act. It's not advisable to date a fraudster, because often times even the benefactor becomes the accomplice.

Copyright 2015 Maxnaija. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.MaxNaija.com as the source.

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-nigerian-girls-date-yahoo.html

U no Get work oooo......Iya Bassy need you at Back Yard, Oniranun Oshi, post something better grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by saintneo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
fast lane!

Please take a look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Spydamannn(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
nma24:
After chopping illegal money abi
No Mind Am jo
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Dindondin(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
why, I ll spend for you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by XYZADIGOR7: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
No vex.. I see... Brainwashing is aLLowed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Looool. Got me laughing hysterically
Is that you in your dp?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Swagk101(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Your picture says otherwise...ain't trying to judge a book by its cover tho cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Sexcellency(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
blublahd:

Is that you in your dp?
yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.