Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (34474 Views)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by shella1759(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Don't you think that some women date men because they are in love with the men?

When are we going to stop the mentality that Nigerian women are in relationships for money?

I know too many women who did not marry for money. I have also dated people who make less than me. This generalization has to stop.
Most of the jobless/low-earning men have wives and girlfriends too.

I am not saying if its right/wrong to date a yahoo man but please let's stop putting Nigerian women into a basket of negativity.

EDIT: I am female.

lol, I guess u are a she-Male
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by tefund(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
them just de find money.end of story
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by benjsniper33: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
nma24:
After chopping illegal money abi

Lol xx
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by dododawa1: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nothing like yahoo again,is yahoo± so girl of nowadays dey fear boys
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by petkoffDrake(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sexcellency:
As for me, I cant date a yahoo guy
u sure? with those oranges u have on ur chest. I no trust u
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ihihiii
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by RealEstate35: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by simdam500(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2015
For all I care, Only one word describes all GREED
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

smh. undecided
Abeq dhey shake yur head dhey qo okay.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by joeyreports: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
This article on Yahoo Registration will give out the necessary steps on how to Sing Up on Yahoomail on any device.

The emphasis on any device, is because a lot of complains from people about their inability to access their yahoomail account
http://www.prestnaija.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoo-registration-get-yahoomail-account/
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Kenett(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Girls will always love Gboys for short term relationships,it gives them a chance to flex hard and live the life but majority of them never settle for a typical no investment, blow money as it comes ,hide when its finished till the money comes again Gboy for Marriage.Emphasis on typical.
Team legit.There dignity in Labour.You cant create joy for your self causing pain to others.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by abauhere(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18
Greetings to you Sir/Ma,

My name is Testimony. Few years ago the government demolition on one of the markets in my community crumbled my business. Since then I've been struggling to stand on my feet again.my kids have been out of school because of money,we have been feeding from hand to mouth.

I have tried getting help from the bank but banks are demanding for collaterals which I still dream to have in my life time. Families and relatives cannot help out either,they all rely and look up to me for succor. I have fasted and prayed to God for help ,but he gave me an idea.

This idea might not be easy to accomplish but it's better i present it to the world,it's better I keep shame and pride aside and try instead of indulging in crimes to survive.I have faith that God who gave me this idea will touch your mind to help me in this little way to return back to business.

I do not only wish to return back to my business,but I would also want to use this opportunity to enlighten my fellow youths out there that LOVE & KINDNESS still exist in this great country irrespective of the tribe and religious differences. Even though our leaders has messed up the country, there's still hope in here, they should stop to JAPA , because together we can fix this country.

PLEASE SIR/MA, all I need from you is atleast #500 (Five HUNDRED NAIRA) to bring me back to business,so I can be able to send my kids back to school and also feed.
You can transfer your token into:

Account Number :9635482302
Bank. :. Providus bank

May you never know shame this year as you help the needy. Thank you so much!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.