Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (34476 Views)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Sexcellency(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dindondin:
why, I ll spend for you
Sorry. I dont date broke guys
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Mrshroud: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:
Don't you think that some women date men because they are in love with the men?

When are we going to stop the mentality that Nigerian women are in relationships for money?

I know too many women who did not marry for money. I have also dated people who make less than me. This generalization has to stop.
Most of the jobless/low-earning men have wives and girlfriends too.

I am not saying if its right/wrong to date a yahoo man but please let's stop putting Nigerian women into a basket of negativity.

EDIT: I am female.
I support you on this one.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by beyoncausme: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice one .....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by doskie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
MaxNaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oEvptluFlLc/Val6vir0beI/AAAAAAAACjw/3Nrc5PPbxLw/s400/yahoo.jpg[/img]

Over the years, Nigeria topped the chart for internet fraud. In Nigeria these internet fraudsters are tagged as "Yahoo Guys". After cajoling their way to get thousands/millions of dollars from gullible individuals, they in turn spend this stolen money on cars and women. They are known to be very extravagant. But even with the illegal act these guys engage in, its not surprising they are always surrounded with different kind of ladies. And some ladies also prefer to date these fraudsters even when they are well aware of the illegal act they engage in.

MaxNaija.com will be showing you 5 Reasons Why Girls Prefer to date Yahoo Guys

1. Extravagant Spending : Money earned from defrauding others is more like free money, hence no proper planning on how to spend it. They sit inside their room (hideout) for few days/weeks and then just walk to the bank to withdraw money they didn't really work for. Well, most Nigerian girls don't care how the money is gotten, as long as the money is present and they get anything they request for. So when it's pay day for yahoo guys, girls are next.

2. Party & Clubbing : Most ladies love clubbing, although not all know how to dance. But they enjoy the fun and all. After a yahoo guy gets his pay, its party time. Since ladies are aware of this, they don't miss the chance to go out and have all the fun. A yahoo will spend some chunk of his money to celebrate like he just won the presidential election.

3. Romance : Every lady loves a man who can show her romance, yahoo guys are sweet talkers, they've got that sugar-coated tongue, little wonder they know how to talk their way to defrauding individuals. If a yahoo guy can sweet talk a 70 year old to sending him money with fake promises of marriage. They are players, they know to sweet talk a lady and get her. Ladies love sweet words, hence they love yahoo guys.

A yahoo guy always have time for his lady, when a he isn't glued to his computer, he is with his girl. Every lady loves a who can satisfy her when her libido is high. An idle yahoo is always there to give her the s3x when she wants it.

4. Show Off : Ladies love to have a guy they can proudly introduce to their friends, a guy with the car and all the swag. They love to be tagged as the girl dating the big boy. With all the cars, gadgets a yahoo guy possesses, ladies want to hangout with them. Moving with friends in their fleet of cars (Probably Another Camry), you find a lady next to him in the front seat saying 'hi's' and 'hello' to any of her friends who crosses her path.

5. Believing There Is Room For Change : Ladies think they can convince a bad guy to change when they go into a relationship, even when clearly they are not Buhari. When ladies go into a relationship with a yahoo with the hope of changing him, they should also know they are trying to restrict their source of income in the process. When it becomes difficult for a lady to change a yahoo guy, they become stuck in the relationship.

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still carefully carry out this illicit act. It's not advisable to date a fraudster, because often times even the benefactor becomes the accomplice.

Copyright 2015 Maxnaija. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.MaxNaija.com as the source.

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-nigerian-girls-date-yahoo.html
gat it wrong

romance?

said they sweet talk magas??

no!

magas are jujulised
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Dindondin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

Sorry. I dont date broke guys
see you, na free you go still sell your market.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
As for me, I cant date a yahoo guy

Final answer?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by ilovecritics(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
MaxNaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oEvptluFlLc/Val6vir0beI/AAAAAAAACjw/3Nrc5PPbxLw/s400/yahoo.jpg[/img]

Over the years, Nigeria topped the chart for internet fraud. In Nigeria these internet fraudsters are tagged as "Yahoo Guys". After cajoling their way to get thousands/millions of dollars from gullible individuals, they in turn spend this stolen money on cars and women. They are known to be very extravagant. But even with the illegal act these guys engage in, its not surprising they are always surrounded with different kind of ladies. And some ladies also prefer to date these fraudsters even when they are well aware of the illegal act they engage in.

1. Extravagant Spending : Money earned from defrauding others is more like free money, hence no proper planning on how to spend it. They sit inside their room (hideout) for few days/weeks and then just walk to the bank to withdraw money they didn't really work for. Well, most Nigerian girls don't care how the money is gotten, as long as the money is present and they get anything they request for. So when it's pay day for yahoo guys, girls are next.

2. Party & Clubbing : Most ladies love clubbing, although not all know how to dance. But they enjoy the fun and all. After a yahoo guy gets his pay, its party time. Since ladies are aware of this, they don't miss the chance to go out and have all the fun. A yahoo will spend some chunk of his money to celebrate like he just won the presidential election.

3. Romance : Every lady loves a man who can show her romance, yahoo guys are sweet talkers, they've got that sugar-coated tongue, little wonder they know how to talk their way to defrauding individuals. If a yahoo guy can sweet talk a 70 year old to sending him money with fake promises of marriage. They are players, they know to sweet talk a lady and get her. Ladies love sweet words, hence they love yahoo guys.

A yahoo guy always have time for his lady, when a he isn't glued to his computer, he is with his girl. Every lady loves a who can satisfy her when her libido is high. An idle yahoo is always there to give her the s3x when she wants it.

4. Show Off : Ladies love to have a guy they can proudly introduce to their friends, a guy with the car and all the swag. They love to be tagged as the girl dating the big boy. With all the cars, gadgets a yahoo guy possesses, ladies want to hangout with them. Moving with friends in their fleet of cars (Probably Another Camry), you find a lady next to him in the front seat saying 'hi's' and 'hello' to any of her friends who crosses her path.

5. Believing There Is Room For Change : Ladies think they can convince a bad guy to change when they go into a relationship, even when clearly they are not Buhari. When ladies go into a relationship with a yahoo with the hope of changing him, they should also know they are trying to restrict their source of income in the process. When it becomes difficult for a lady to change a yahoo guy, they become stuck in the relationship.

Conclusion: Although the rate of fraudsters has dropped significantly in recent years, due to the strict punishment attached to internet fraud. Some guys still carefully carry out this illicit act. It's not advisable to date a fraudster, because often times even the benefactor becomes the accomplice.

Copyright 2015 Maxnaija. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.MaxNaija.com as the source.

Rubbish!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by soos: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
How can I stop yahoo ocktion??

Can someone help me out?How can I stop yahoo ocktion??

Can someone help me out?
How can I stop yahoo ocktion??

Can someone help me out?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
yeah
Nice jugs.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
na lie my bros dey do yahoo stuff and den no dey spend extravagantly
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by mbills: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

Na you go even first confess your love..see your mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

Good! ladies with values!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:

When are we going to stop the mentality that Nigerian women are in relationships for money?

I know too many women who did not marry for money. I have also dated people who make less than me. This generalization has to stop.

I am not saying if its right/wrong to date a yahoo man but please let's stop putting Nigerian women into a basket of negativity.

this ur talk is for some other topics, the writer of this thread wrote this piece based on his title. He's not saying all girls hurriedly choose yahoo guys over google guys.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Horlufemi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:

Majority of Nigerian are hungry women. no vex its just true.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by sunnyuche1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:

na lie? goan sidon jor, na money una love.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by sunnyuche1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

but u can fork heem angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by millionboi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
U get. Fever
raayah:

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Cyriloha(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
MaxNaija:

abeg Connect me to them please! !!!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Cyriloha(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Op@ u didn't add this one.
They think wealth is sexually transmitted
your a bad guy. ....lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Cyriloha(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
you even looks irresponsible to those we date!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Yahoo is the way the truth and the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 19, 2015
MaxNaija:

OP Yahoo Is The Way The Truth And The Light.
Made More Money Than Most Banks Workers,
Yahoo lo le shey.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 19, 2015
AS REGARDS THE ROMANCE PART..... I THINK ITS STILL PART OF THE PREREQUISITE TO COLLECTING THE MONEY,,,

how else will a get collect money from a Yahoo boy if she doesn't romance him?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by tpiadotcom: 3:24am On Jul 19, 2015
laidesmen217:

Idikwa sure?? shocked

creepy gif
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Aystarz: 4:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Mrshroud:
I support you on this one.

Support her fallacies all you want, if it makes u and her sleep at night, but the fact remains that the teeming single Nigerian ladies out there would rather settle for the comfort that a degenerate offers than the noble character of a struggling man.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by tpiadotcom: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2015
ghostwalker:
Yahoo is the way the truth and the light.

smh. undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Sexcellency:
tongue
Sexcellency:
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Sexcellency:
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by precisionindepth: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
raayah:

may God bless u on all sides
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by DaBullIT(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Piiin piin

That's the honking of 2015 Range evoque
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Mrshroud: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Aystarz:

Support her fallacies all you want, if it makes u and her sleep at night, but the fact remains that the teeming single Nigerian ladies out there would rather settle for the comfort that a degenerate offers than the noble character of a struggling man.

. Bro, Take it easy on these girls now cheesy
Who says a struggling man can't offer comfort. Infact a struggling man who is noble should even be better at offering comfort. And by that I do not mean financial comfort. I mean emotional and moral comfort, and if a struggling man can't make his girl experience and appreciate those, it doesn't make him any more than a degenerate.

Meanwhile , Guys please Check out my Thread. www.nairaland.com/2442134/im-safe-african-themed-love - to have a feel of my love song, as well as my upcoming releases. I welcome your comment and critic. I assure you won't be disappointed.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by Taiwotasungo: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
@op na rubbish you just yarn!!! Test the money and you know wetin dey sup smh for you......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.