Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (82102 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.
Insanity is when a man sees his stolen properties with his name on it and he still feels it's probably coincidence and maybe they bear the same name. The foundation of this house alone can build your father 3 houses and you think his salary as ex NSA can do that? When will Nigerians wisen up? Dude have you been charmed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by zivility: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.

Are you saying you don't know thieves or you know thieves very well! Be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by mmsen: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
activelyA:
I don't see anything wrong in this.
Malali is the high brow area of Kaduna and lot of government official are reported to build their houses there.
So not because he is under the lime light means his property should be singled out

How about going about snapping or capturing Namadi Sambo and Ramalan Yero property

What ever he is in the news for is not much of my biz, but what if actually this man used his actual salary to invest and build this mansion....
Are you saying there are people who don't do that again? Why don't you snap footballers, actors (and other occupation that can afford this) and tell them instead of looking for Chibok girls, they are building thier mansions
Anyway....just my opinion

Those people you mentioned are not in public office.

What a silly argument.

A footballer gets paid to entertain by way of football, actors do so in their plays and in films. Are governmental officials entertainers? Are they here for our amusement?

Government jobs should not be a means of acquiring wealth - if you want to chase riches go into the private sector. Public servants are there to provide a public service for fair pay, not to amass wealth that is meant to be used to enrich the lives of the majority.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by tankoy: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2015
donlino9:

That isn't El rufai official handle , next time try not to be aggressive

As usual i knw he wil deny it.
Handle or no handle,hell rufai shld jus shaaraap
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Superman11(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

APC always chasing wind while bomb blast is killing naija

Amaechi bought Dakuku's only investment (hotel) in abuja 1week b4 governorship elections over N35 billion

where did he get the money from

The fleets of cars buhari saw in Tinubu and Okorocha's compound

what did ur so called change agent buhari did abt it

stupid people

back to my jacuzzi

need to cool off my mind

And the post of the day award goes to you.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by godwin120alex: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
I see absolutely nothing in dis house I taught I was going to see an Estate.Ordnairly Chidi Loydy in PH has almost an Estate in Eleparanwo.I will look for the pic I snapped when last I visited PH and send it in.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
See el rufai o

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by HRich(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
when did Kaduna state governor become SSS Tinubu just bought new private jet, yet nobody is saying a word about it, stupid people.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Olamitisoji(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Insanity is when a man sees his stolen properties with his name on it and he still feels it's probably coincidence and maybe they bear the same name. The foundation of this house alone can build your father 3 houses and you think his salary as ex NSA can do that? When will Nigerians wisen up? Dude have you been charmed?
like you know who i am or where i live. I already specified "Don't Mention Me" dnt come here and display yo stupidity, if you have respect for your father, i know you would have shown respect for someone else's father.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lolzz
Nnaa biko hapu okwu,ndi a choro igbu nwoke a by all means.
BTW, Kedu k'imere ?

Lolz, udo ma ogodo, hapy sunday
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, udo ma ogodo, hapy sunday

Wish u d best
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by activelyA(f): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
mmsen:

Those people you mentioned are not in public office.

What a silly argument.

A footballer gets paid to entertain by way of football, actors do so in their plays and in films. Are governmental officials entertainers? Are they here for our amusement?

Government jobs should not be a means of acquiring wealth - if you want to chase riches go into the private sector. Public servants are there to provide a public service for fair pay, not to amass wealth that is meant to be used to enrich the lives of the majority.

The mentality of an average Nigerian coming to play in your post undecided
This theory/ mentality states that all politician are corrupt and compromised and under no circumstance should dey invest and save (as a normal wise human will do) if not, it will be seen as an act of amassing public wealth to their advantages. Therefore, they must spend all their stipends on non essentials and unproductive stuffs which cannot be probed and remain poor after service.

Why can't we accept the fact that some of these politicians are "actually" financially stable as regarding what they earn legitimately by the constitution?

So because he is not an entertainer he should not plan his life after retirement legitimately ( don't know if he is doing it illegally though...but you don't automatically conclude just because he is in the civil service)

Mmsen, this man can afford this if he invests his legitimate salary properly undecided

So suffice me to say, this augument isn't "SILLY" smiley
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by bueze774: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
People who live in glass houses dont throw stones. Is it not the same El rufai that was accused of declaring 200 houses and 80 billion naira as assets? What did El rufai invent to amass all the wealth. A classic case of kettle calling pot black.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Elrufai4Kaduna/status/622462784475897857[/quote]
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by aameyah(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
What is it with El Rufai and houses? All these dirty 'polluticians'. Y'all are the same!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by bboshodi: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
activelyA:
I don't see anything wrong in this.
Malali is the high brow area of Kaduna and lot of government official are reported to build their houses there.
So not because he is under the lime light means his property should be singled out

How about going about snapping or capturing Namadi Sambo and Ramalan Yero property

What ever he is in the news for is not much of my biz, but what if actually this man used his actual salary to invest and build this mansion....
Are you saying there are people who don't do that again? Why don't you snap footballers, actors (and other occupation that can afford this) and tell them instead of looking for Chibok girls, they are building thier mansions
Anyway....just my opinion
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by bboshodi: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nonsense opinion. Olodo! Are footballers funds not legitimate? is is better you grow up, you cam continue to be a mediocre. We are talking about those that have looted the country treasury, you're comparing them with those that made their money through legitimate means. Apa omo ako ti le ta.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by StarCj(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
God have mercy! shocked shocked

You see, one needs to be very careful with men with innocent looking faces. They are the most dangerous. Dasuki, GEJ, Sambo, Saraki etc. They call these kinda people "throw stone, hide hand" for my place. angry

if these people are the bad people we have in Nigeria, that means Nigeria is good already
midolian u re not this country because u don't know the bad people in Nigeria my country
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Endi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
El Rufai has over 40 houses and 90 billion in assets. Let him show us an image of one of his buildings and explain how he came about such stupendous wealth.

Until then, whatever this slowpoke says is to heard as the ravings of a crass hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by midolian(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
StarCj:

if these people are the bad people we have in Nigeria, that means Nigeria is good already
midolian u re not this country because u don't know the bad people in Nigeria my country
lol..bro, I am only talking of the corrupt ones with innocent looks. Buh still on the matter, you hav no idea how corrupt these pple I mentioned are. I won't be able to say much about them now. Time will make u understand
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
yahmohy27:
Pls say something reasonable in ur life and STOP being stupid
from the elders of the north to boko haram of in the north, they all animals
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Myself2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaybee88:
nobody singled him out, just one step at a time till they get to their oga.

Supported, Buhari their oga too must be investigated for the fraud he perpetrated in NNPC and PTF
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Myself2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Endi:
El Rufai has over 40 houses and 90 billion in assets. Let him show us an image of one of his buildings and explain how he came about such stupendous wealth.

Until then, whatever this slowpoke says is to heard as the ravings of a crass hypocrite.

True
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Myself2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
lol..bro, I am only talking of the corrupt ones with innocent looks. Buh still on the matter, you hav no idea how corrupt these pple I mentioned are. I won't be able to say much about them now. Time will make u understand

You cant say much cos you have nothing truthful about them to say.Make we hear word
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by TDstarr: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
keyzid:
Very lame propaganda. El-Rufai, was it not your son Hamza who killed himself after driving recklessly with a high speed in lexus last year flaunting his father's treasury loot? What do you have to say to that. Well, it's none of my business. Politicians hunting Politcians. Let the game begin angry undecided
no matter what we all humans.. it's not cool to make fun of the dead
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow. D man reali chop o.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by lohresloco: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oga ndo, people when dey calculate other people, wait!!! Why am I replying this idio.t. Complete dunce, your father is a big daft for bringing you into this world. Okpomo
ibedun:

You are a sick bastard for making this statement.

Show us your father's house anuofia. Stupid man - the cost of that building in its present state is most probably over $1 million.

Show us the best house built by a member of your extended family, with pics and verifiable name of owners.

These edifices can never be maintained by the children. To repaint this house alone will cost up to Naira 15million in today's money.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by glundy: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Such a small house/building, how many of it? Is it only this one? If yes, do i say that he is a good man or he is stupid. Because, common traders are building something bigger than this, please do you have anyother story?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by 1adewoye: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
If jesus of Otueke was busy helping himself, I was freefall for others around him to help themselves too. What despicable corruption!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Olaone1: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
ok

mum am missing ur posts

just dnt know what else to do
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

mum am missing ur posts

just dnt know what else to do
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.