Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44741 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Candyrain(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Why do you people keep on defending the indefensible?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Do you guys still think we are still under Jonathan?

You are very right. He could have done all these and he should be prosecuted if found guilty. But what if it's the other way round just like the twitter pic MizmyColi posted, have you thought about that?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
duni04:

Oga the bullet proof cars are national security assets. That is why the DSS is involved. They were probably purchased for the FG and the man converted them to personal use.

'They were PROBABLY' purchased for thr FG'.
You are now working on your own assumption. So the man should be prosecuted based on the assumption you cooked up from your room? The DSS in their report did not state it was a govt car which he converted. They are his personal properties. If they were official cars,they would have stated it. Let us be more objective than letting our own emotions rule us. This is a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Everybody from their homes are sending in their own bad names fit for the dog(all from assumptions),just to see it hung. Please,stick with what the DSS released and not your own probabilities.
Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by duni04(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Very brilliant and objective write-up.
I was hoping the SSS to tell us how they saw mails or items linking him to boko-haram or how he was planning to topple this government. Instead they are telling us that he owns 12cars with 9 as bullet proofs. And how they saw some riffles in the home of a former military officer who just stepped down as NSA.
Are the cars a threat to the security of the nation. What is treasonable about the things in his home?
And yet somepeople here are finding it extremely impossible to read and reason objectively.
Not just anybody can own a bullet proof car. Bullet proof cars are on the exclusive list. Anyone who wants to own one must get a special permit from the office of the NSA. These bullet proof vehicles found in his house were purchased for the FG. He converted them to personal use. There is no way in hell a former NSA could afford 9 bullet proof cars at 60million each.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Masculity(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

did Wike also send EFCC to former Rivers officials to collect cars
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
sss is just trying to get into the good book of buhari.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Masculity(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:
Based on this statement from DSS,they got nothing on this man. Are they now the EFCC to prosecute the man for having 12cars or for having 5 bullet-proof cars from 'tax payers' money? Or are the bullet proof cars now a security threat to the nation.
The got nothing to prosecute him on threat to nation's security,really.

how i wish you said same to Wike
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Ertekazee: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
We saw the red herring of SSS coming, and Dasuki had alerted the nation earlier, to this false alarm raised by the SSS. They are telling the nation now, how Dasuki had planned to create problems in Nigeria with mere 12 Assault rifles, when with all they have in their Kaduna and Jos arsenal, they cannot fight and dislodge Boko Haram.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Caseless: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringrin

Someone has been cooking lies in the same kitchen as Swahili Repotese.

9 Cars.... 12 Cars (5 bullet proof) ---> Maggi Chicken peri peri

3 Guns... 7 high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons, several magazines and military related gears)----> Maggi Star, Royco, Doyin, Suppy and Nutmeg powder.

Btw, I saw this on twitter...
Could it be true, or some Maggi infested cooked up story too?
and your Twitter source is not 'lies' cooked in the kitchen right?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Very brilliant and objective write-up.
I was hoping the SSS to tell us how they saw mails or items linking him to boko-haram or how he was planning to topple this government. Instead they are telling us that he owns 12cars with 9 as bullet proofs. And how they saw some riffles in the home of a former military officer who just stepped down as NSA.
Are the cars a threat to the security of the nation. What is treasonable about the things in his home?
And yet somepeople here are finding it extremely impossible to read and reason objectively.

They obviously are not going to tell you everything they found. Dasuki ought to know that when you hand over a position or Command, all service firearms belonging to the command need to be handed over right away, not a day later. He tired to put a spin that they were for people serving in his house and he had not had time to return them. The rules are the rules and they are made for a reason and he ought to know. He has held Military command and then run a national security outfit. He was the big Kahuna. He already handed over but conveniently forgot to mention those high power rifles.

High Power rifles, bullet proof vehicles, 42,000 dollars in cash at home? What's up with that?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Evaromantik(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
I didn't see any big crime in this......there is no Nigerian law stopping citizens from purchasing bullet froof vehicles.....if he had all his riffles registered,even if its 100 in number,its not against Nigeria beside he is a soldier........why would Buhari be trying to run faster than his shadow

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Escobapablo(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
i feel nairalanders just want to b heard, i dont blive in punching if u know u will loose. Dss r doing their job. Leave efcc out of it. I can recall when one military man was popular wt d phrase ' attempted attempt'. He wasnt wrong. If dss perceive or hv analysed he can b a threat to d state, they hv every right to move in on him. Political witch hunting or not. They hv to proof they still hv d ability to do their work. If u had a new oga, will u seat up? Pls u guys, b real. I hv heard wht u hv all heard, it doesnt justify we hv those facts. Let those that hv d facts or dont hv it like dss or any other talk. We all find faults upon faults. I dont get that kind of criticism.
Anyway, on a light mood, if i suspect my gf is cheating, i will not wait for facts. D suspicion is enough fact for me to act.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
If the sss have taken the same step against bokoharam, they would have nip several bokoharam attacks and suicide bombing in the bud.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Caseless:

Didn't you see the part where I alluded it could be some Maggi infested cooked up story?

See the picture below..
If he made this statement first in April...

Well...

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Caseless:

Check your facts. The first numbers were given by Dasuki. He conveniently under reported.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
duni04:

Not just anybody can own a bullet proof car. Bullet proof cars are on the exclusive list. Anyone who wants to own one must get a special permit from the office of the NSA. These bullet proof vehicles found in his house were purchased for the FG. He converted them to personal use. There is no way in hell a former NSA could afford 9 bullet proof cars at 60million each.
'Anyone who wants to own one must get a special permit from the office of the NSA'.
And who was the NSA? Think!

'He converted them to personal use'.
The DSS never stated that,don't assume for them just to be sensational.

'9 bullet proof cars'
Without holding brief for him, this man has been in govt favour since mid -80's,holding one lucrative office or the other. Besides,he being the son of late sultan of sokoto gives him some priviledge that had pecuniary financial benefits in it.

Let's just be objective and only comment based on what the DSS released,not what we assume or read in Linda Ikeji or anyother blog
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Afterall, Apc govs bought private jet,tinubu also bought private jet and bullet proof jeeps and heaven didn't fall.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
bigerboy200:

u line of thinking is pathetic..The NSA has video evidence of Jega's meeting with APC,why didn't he put it forward before a court of competent jurisdiction to get JEGA nailed?? with such incriminating evidence,i am sure JEGA would have been fired and if what u alleging is true, that drives home the point that the leader at that time (GEJ) was incompetent and clueless... that aside, only a criminal will wanna go against the simple rule of the land, if u are not a controversial figure, why should u have problem allowing security agencies execute the search warrant obtained from a court..ur new hero Dasuki should head to court and clear his name...simple
good to hear you say "that only a criminal will go against the rules of the land" and the fact that they only have a search warrant, yet they went as far as arresting him and it's after a failed attempt to detain him that they now deemed it fit to tell Nigerians that the money seized in South Africa has been returned. They are hiding the real thing
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by adadadon(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringrin

Someone has been cooking lies in the same kitchen as Swahili Repotese.

9 Cars.... 12 Cars (5 bullet proof) ---> Maggi Chicken peri peri

3 Guns... 7 high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons, several magazines and military related gears)----> Maggi Star, Royco, Doyin, Suppy and Nutmeg powder.

Btw, I saw this on twitter...
Could it be true, or some Maggi infested cooked up story too?
That Ayedee tutored account
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Sobeautiful: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Are these the items Dasuki will use and destroy Nigeria? This is seriously laughable. Which means they actually found nothing, despite their sweat for how many days now. Was hoping to see something of great magnitude. Thought they claim he has a link with boko haram. This is what they call giving a dog a bad name in order to hang him. Shame don catch them. That's why they're saying all these to defend and clear their face. Una sorry eeh, next time try harder.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by anwo247: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari and the old format of tyranny.

#Lubbish!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by danlamiturawa(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
U dat ar al against d DSS work ar al barstard. We al knw u, u ar al pdp gran sons&daughters
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
bigerboy200:

whatz unclassy about hw they went about it? they brought a court validated search warrant but they were prevented from executing the search..because he probably had skeleton in his cupboard. The ex NSA was the unclassy one here..

And the skeletons are bulletproof cars and guns?

It's like you are not following the saga or you don't read in between lines or what.

This is SSS not some police department or vigilante group we are talking about. They are "Elite" ffs.

This is the reason criminals in Nigeria are going Scott free when things are done in a sane/legal way (Oguchi the Nyanya bomb suspect comes to mind). They will not conduct a proper and effective investigation that will nail a suspect and it will stick In a court of law. All they want is free hand to act like barbarians, locking and torturing suspect without fair trail.

In as much as I want the criminals and politicians found wanting In jail, the security outfit need to be effective and smart. What's the essence of all this charade only to let him back on the street and giving the masses the most stupid excuse. You satisfied with the excuse boss?

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by duni04(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

'Anyone who wants to own one must get a special permit from the office of the NSA'.
And who was the NSA? Think!

'He converted them to personal use'.
The DSS never stated that,don't assume for them just to be sensational.

'9 bullet proof cars'
Without holding brief for him, this man has been in govt favour since mid -80's,holding one lucrative office or the other. Besides,he being the son of late sultan of sokoto gives him some priviledge that had pecuniary financial benefits in it.

Let's just be objective and only comment based on what the DSS released,not what we assume or read in Linda Ikeji or anyother blog
Don't be ridiculous man. The DSS report said they found 12 new vehicles. 5 (not 9 that I earlier mentioned) were bullet proof. A freshly retired NSA purchased 5 bullet proof vehicles at 60million each at the twilight of his career? Please don't be naive!
I happen to work for a company that is a contractor to the NSA. I know the exact type of bullet proof vehicles that were found in the NSAs house. Those vehicles were purchased for the FG period! Dasuki converted them to personal use.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Evaromantik:
I didn't see any big crime in this......there is no Nigerian law stopping citizens from purchasing bullet froof vehicles.....if he had all his riffles registered,even if its 100 in number,its not against Nigeria beside he is a soldier........why would Buhari be trying to run faster than his shadow

This is what is wrong with our country, some of you are so young that you do not know how things are supposed to function. The system has been so twisted that the notion of right and wrong has been lost.

Did you see Dasuki's comment where he admitted that those were service rifles? He said he has not had time to return them. He admitted he had three but they found five. He has held command positions in the Army and was NSA so he ought to know the rules. When you hand over command, Firearm are handed over right away not one day later. He incriminated himself by hand over and not mentioning in his hand over note that he had those rifles in his possession.

This is how a country is supposed to work. No one would have heard about it if he had not gone and shouted to curry favour.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by nunzk: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2015
7 assuault rifles? Dis guy na Rambo? Wetin him wan use them do? 4 his sa he better ve papers for those guns
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by davidonyemayma: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

Hmmm! All I can say is that the money spent on your education and those liking your ignorant comments is a total waste. With people like you, there is no future for this country. Keep exposing your stupidity.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Myself2(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Still waiting for the DSS to tell us what so called incriminating evidence they found as I ain't buying this hogwash story
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
duni04:

Don't be ridiculous man. The DSS report said they found 12 new vehicles. 5 (not 9 that I earlier mentioned) were bullet proof. A freshly retired NSA purchased 5 bullet proof vehicles at 60million each at the twilight of his career? Please don't be naive!
I happen to work for a company that is a contractor to the NSA. I know the exact type of bullet proof vehicles that were found in the NSAs house. Those vehicles were purchased for the FG period! Dasuki converted them to personal use.

Please,where was it stated that the cars were bought at the twilight of his career. I need you to prove to us that you know when those cars were purchased. Am not a fan of the man,I would like him to be prosecuted for treason if found to be a boko-haram sponsor or such, or threatening the security of nigeria (eg coup planing)but not these flimsy reports. That their search operation was a flop by all security standards.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

It's like you are not following the saga or you don't read in between lines or what.

This is SSS not some police department or vigilante group we are talking about. They are "Elite" ffs.

This is the reason criminals in Nigeria are going Scott free when things are done in a sane/legal way (Oguchi the Nyanya bomb suspect comes to mind). They will not conduct a proper and effective investigation that will nail a suspect and it will stick In a court of law. All they want is free hand to act like barbarians, locking and torturing suspect without fair trail.

In as much as I want the criminals and politicians found wanting In jail, the security outfit need to be effective and smart. What's the essence of all this charade only to let him back on the street and giving the masses the most stupid excuse. You satisfied with the excuse boss?

If you have followed the Saga, They did not go to arrest him. They went with a proper search warrant to search but he was tried to prevent the search. He was the one the blew the matter up. If he had nothing to hide, why did he not just allow the search to be carried out?

Impunity had been the order of the day for so long that we all seem to kind of seem to have come to accept it as normal.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by victoreltemur: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:
Based on this statement from DSS,they got nothing on this man. Are they now the EFCC to prosecute the man for having 12cars or for having 5 bullet-proof cars from 'tax payers' money? Or are the bullet proof cars now a security threat to the nation.
The got nothing to prosecute him on threat to nation's security,really.
seriously?u are terribly funny.do u really tnk 5 bulletproof cars are right for a single individual?havnt u heard it wsnt in his handover notes?y ar u so blind to reason...
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

I get ur point..but mayb we are in different times and things might just work differently and effectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.