Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44728 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tmaritas76(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
#hogwash!the DSS is just trying to justify their unconstitutional action!there is no way police or SSS ll not find something incriminating! if someone was sacked on tuesday,the Dss got got serching warrant on wed nd embarcked on the arrest on thursday,there is more to it!
**the first report indecated 9 cars bt this one is 12 cars now!which one do we believe?
**the first report indecated 3 riffles bt its 5 now!
**i think this man is a son of former emir sokoto?if yes,I don't think he acquires all his wealth from GEJ administration
**the question is is there any crime in using bulletproof car?can someone arrest Obj,babangida,theophilous Danjuma for using. Bulletproof jeeps?
Let's see the aftermath of the action anyways....the end shall justiify the means...

Sule Lamide was arrested,prosecuted.. by law nd sentenced to prison without bail bt some Apc apologist re still under immunity,nyanko was bailed,silva was placed on bail...my advice to Buhari is to trend softly cos the same ppl prasing him today ll turn their back against him tomorrow!
the first report was from Dasuki and he must have hidden some material information to draw peoples sympathy. He is a theif.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
na wa oh "tax payers money"strange term used in nigeria...amaechi, tinubu, saraki, dino( owns a lamboghiny ). All these men use tax payers money to enrich demself and yet they re on a trip worth 2.2bill jst to visit the united states of amer....all d rich men @ Apc shuld be arrested cos dey hv all spent "tax payers money"
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by arro: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Anyone that come out to say anything wrong about this ov't of witch hunting well it btw you and ur God, but remember as ppl in this country has no peace so shall u and ur generation unborn will never knw peace.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Fourwinds: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:

Chineke meeeeeh......even devil sef TAKE COVER for this your lie cheesy
u be real koboko69.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2015
morereb10:
how do we know you r not the one that put those incriminating stuffs in his house?

mad people, game of chess is easier to predict day by day especially wen nigerian politicians r playing.
removing sambo as NSA and removing Chief of Army immediately, it doesn't take a genus to figure it out dums
abeg make una go sit down
u must be an unintelligent police officer to reason that way...If that's the case(as seen by ur myopic vision), he has the court to ventilate his grievances.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sultan003(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

please is there a law limiting the number of cars an individual is allowed to own? same applies to the bulletproof cars.
if he did not buy it with his money, efcc should be the one telling us why they haven't arrested him.

this is clearly witch hunting, tell us what the man did wrong, supported by the law simple.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
1wolex85:

so the pdp which was showing videos on ait maligning members of the apc will have such a video and will not release it? I hear
Dasuki was never partisan his stand is always clear despite the fact that he's conservative
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Princevally(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Am still sleeping ooo lol......... waking-up loading...
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
nzeobi:

Do you have evidence that he diverted money from public purse?
Does having bullet proof cars make one corrupt?
Do you know his net worth?
Or do you expect everybody to be poor?
Is the office of the NSA the one in charge of military budget or just to play advisory role?
Nigerians and pull him down syndrome shaa cry
All this questions of concern will be answered after his trial in a competent court.. No more playing games of probabilities. The battle against corruption must begin from somewhere..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Why do you people keep on defending the indefensible?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Do you guys still think we are still under Jonathan?

Don't mind them! Shallow minded E-diots who happens to be Nigerians as well. Imagine what one person has, 5 bullet proof cars! Jonathan finish this Country I swear, now I understand why people call him Mr Clueless.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
hotwax:

So does American NSA chief keeps 5 bullet proof cars and armory in his house?

We need a national orientation in this country. Nigerians don't even know right from wrong again. Our politicians have reprogrammed us.

However that's change we are talking about.

Only a section of Nigeria will resist it and d remaining 80% of Nigeria will support it

Oga, Do you know any American NSA chief? Do you even know how they live during and after service? Or you just want to use America as an example just to appear intelligent?

So you know the list of property of the American NSA boss? Please don't do yourself like this on the Internet.

Lemme ask you something, all the reports you read about this Dasuki saga since the very first day till this SSS report and even Dasuki's own account, (keep an open eye) don't you get the feel that something is amiss especially considering what the SSS wrote.

What is treasonable in having a bulletproof cars and Guns? Stuffs that has been with him for sometime now.
How long has he been relieved of his duty before the arrest/siege.
Dont you see anything stupid and unclassy the way they went about it? They lack coordination.

So even if they got some incriminating evidence that he wants to commit treason against the state, should they leave him to be walking freely?

When you think Maryln Ogar and Co were over zealous, the new top brass are now giving overzealous a new dimension.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by millionboi(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
If u dnt ant anybody 2defend him,u sldnt mention PDP then
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by JayZeus(f): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
I understand that many of Jonathan's administration where currupt, But then again, arrest has been made to only his administration, bear in Mind, ameachi, Oshiomole and so many other have Mansions built during their tenure as governors and other body, until I see this DSS making arrest to other government officials apart from GEJ administration, I Only can say this has been a*Witchhunt* Period..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2015
ChikezieU:
Dasuki was never partisan his stand is always clear despite the fact that he's conservative

He is not Partisan but went to Chatham House to lay the groundwork for the postponement of the elections by six week? Why do we forget so easily?

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by iykedare(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

Dasuki was just a major then following orders from Babangida and co...

Lol. Then buhari should do the needful. Arrest babagida and leave the then errand boy,dansuki. That would be like kissing a python.

Ever read why abacha was killed and those behind his death? .

https://www.nairaland.com/302365/fayemiwo-ibb-killed-abiola-abacha

Buhari should thread carefully. He doesn't have much powerful friends.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by lacruzoone: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Calm down I'm not pro-jonathan, what I'm say in is this agencies has their duties, with the look of things what they have against him is am issue of fund misappropriations, and embezzlement, this is clearly the field of EFCC, which I believe will be in better position to prosecute him and bring him to justice. How have I supported corruption
Guy clear ur eye and reason well how can u compare looting money and the misappropriate embezzld money for adopting big big weapons dats for DSS nt EFCC because its a treat to security of d nation dats why only can mkna move nt EFCC
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Jayjey(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Na only God know the truth of the matter. I know say most PDP persons dey deeply rooted in corruption bur doubt the motive or insinuation that Dasuki na aid to terrorism. the money stolen is just too much, that is why he can afford to buy 5 bullet proof cars. naija we hail thee.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
sultan003:

please is there a law limiting the number of cars an individual is allowed to own? same applies to the bulletproof cars.
if he did not buy it with his money, efcc should be the one telling us why they haven't arrested him.

this is clearly witch hunting, tell us what the man did wrong, supported by the law simple.
u obviously don't know the constitutional role of d DSS. what's the business of EFCC with someone who is having loads of high caliber assault weapons, seven high calibre rifles, several magazines and military related gears? is he a mobile army barracks?? even as a retired service man there is a reasonable limit. As for the exotic cars,EFCC should see to that....If he is innocent, he should go clear his name in the court of law.. simple..

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

Oga, Do you know any American NSA chief? Do you even know how they live during and after service? Or you just want to use America as an example just to appear intelligent?

So you know the list of property of the American NSA boss? Please don't do yourself like this on the Internet.

Lemme ask you something, all the reports you read about this Dasuki saga since the very first day till this SSS report and even Dasuki's own account, (keep an open eye) don't you get the feel that something is amiss especially considering what the SSS wrote.

What is treasonable in having a bulletproof cars and Guns? Stuffs that has been with him for sometime now.
Dont you see anything stupid and unclassy the way they went about it? They lack coordination.

So even if they got some incriminating evidence that he wants to commit treason against the state, should they leave him to be walking freely?

When you think Maryln Ogar and Co were over zealous, the new top brass are now giving overzealous a new dimension.

gsalvatore, Absolutely impossible for an ex-NSA in the US to have those. Dasuki himself tried to explain that he had not had time to return the rifles so your explanation is the typical Nigerian confusion causing commentary. This man is ex-Military. He rose to the rank of Colonel in the Army so he has held some command positions and he knows the laws of the Army and the DSS. When you hand over command, service firearms MUST be handed over. Not tomorrow, right away. Our system is beginning to slowly work the way it used to and how it works everywhere else. Those who lose impunity will cry foul but the masses who suffer must not go defending them.

When these guys were killing our country, they never cared about public opinion.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
izzieman:

He is not Partisan but went to Chatham House to lay the groundwork for the postponement of the elections by six week? Why do we forget so easily?
his stand was simple, he can not guarantee security in the north INEC wishes to conduct election
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
many of u do not realise that only snippets of what happens in government is released for public consumption. Surely a thorough investigation has been conducted in military circles regarding ex NSA man and the plan was remove him from that office and then deal with him period.

I would rather a witch hunt exposes and deals with all who have posed a threat to national security than to watch them run free in the name of avoiding trouble. If Dasuki is innocent we would soon find out but if he is not then so be it.

Note that he was occupying the most sensitive seat one time in our national history, Bokoharam made him a person of interest. We had the issues of soldiers going awol and refusing to fight due to lack of equipment and bokoharam growing in threat and action. If he needed a bullet proof vehicle due to the sensitive nature of his office why did he not approach his employer for such? How come the vehicles are not in his name or that of the federal government.?

You all should just pray that the DSSA are on the right track witch hunt or not because he just might be the key to unravelling this bokoharam mystery.

KUDOS TO THE DSS BECAUSE FINALLY WE ARE NOW SEEING ACTION AND NO LONGER MERE TALK.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

whatz unclassy about hw they went about it? they brought a court validated search warrant but they were prevented from executing the search..because he probably had skeleton in his cupboard. The ex NSA was the unclassy one here..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by duni04(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:
Based on this statement from DSS,they got nothing on this man. Are they now the EFCC to prosecute the man for having 12cars or for having 5 bullet-proof cars from 'tax payers' money? Or are the bullet proof cars now a security threat to the nation.
The got nothing to prosecute him on threat to nation's security,really.
Oga the bullet proof cars are national security assets. That is why the DSS is involved. They were probably purchased for the FG and the man converted them to personal use.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
ChikezieU:
his stand was simple, he can not guarantee security in the north INEC wishes to conduct election

What they could not do in 6 years, he told you he could in 6 weeks and you did not smell something fishy in there? Don't worry many more things will be revealed.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by enginer050(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
y ar u gys defendin dis corup dasuki or is it dat u gys no longer reason wit ur brain again.

may be dat is why dey say som pepl reasn frm thier anus

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

Very brilliant and objective write-up.
I was hoping the SSS to tell us how they saw mails or items linking him to boko-haram or how he was planning to topple this government. Instead they are telling us that he owns 12cars with 9 as bullet proofs. And how they saw some riffles in the home of a former military officer who just stepped down as NSA.
Are the cars a threat to the security of the nation. What is treasonable about the things in his home?
And yet somepeople here are finding it extremely impossible to read and reason objectively.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by iykedare(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
blackpanda:

And its clear u are still living in the past where Presidency interfers in every single action. Obviously from ur myopic point of view, officials cannot do their job without interference?

You are daft.
You clearly can't think properly. Should everything be spelt out for you?

At least, you are not intelligent and you won't stay quiet.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by scantee(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
From 9 cars to 12 cars, yet Daura said he is not aware of the search...DSS the lie department of Apc since 100bc
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by may0001: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:
That explanation is not tenable in any way. There is more to the story than the co.ck and bull once upon time story DSS is spewing.
. Tell us the true story
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by iykedare(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Very brilliant and objective write-up.
I was hoping the SSS to tell us how they saw mails or items linking him to boko-haram or how he was planning to topple this government. Instead they are telling us that he owns 12cars with 9 as bullet proofs. And how they saw some riffles in the home of a former military officer who just stepped down as NSA.
Are the cars a threat to the security of the nation. What is treasonable about the things in his home?
And yet somepeople here are finding it extremely impossible to read and reason objectively.

Thank you jare. The SSS do not know the meaning of the word "treason".
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Excuzeme: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

Read the write-up naah! angry angry angry

It's not just corruption!

They also sited "threat to National Security". Now, read my lips: Supporting and aiding Boko haram undecided undecided

12 Assault Riffles, 5 Bullet proof Car! Wetin, is he the one at the war front?

Now you know why those military recruits were protesting when they cant confront Boko Haram with just five bullets rationed to them by Dasuki!
Yet they sentenced those innocent and patriotic boys to death!

Dearis God o! The evil that men do, will catch up with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.