Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (34638 Views)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by kayce911(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, Dasuki is a PDP man, the NSA position like Defence minister is for party man with experience in Security matters. It is not like INEC Chairman or Civil Servants like Service Chiefs and IGP. They also want to frustrate him. We need to defend the truth
I understand that... if APc try harder to frustrate him,as a sokoto man and former son of an emir he will win sympathizers. northerners act like puppets, once you win their heart expect this kinda mantra "sai PDP"
Don't forget Dasuki has strong political friends in the north. Buhari will do him no harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by ZUBY77(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Mollydee88:
And who tells you he owns all those vehicles. Nigerians can believe anything... No plate number, No vehicle paper documents; Just some neatly arraigned G-wagons; probably meant for sale at a car shop; and you can't dash yourselves some sense!!!!...

You are wasting your time trying to educate the blockhead.
What different is he or she from a goat?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by francizy(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Frankie9ice:

......yea, that's because I'm at best a half wit.

Ok.. smiley
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2015
gregg2:

Barcanista is more intelligent than all you APC e-rats put together
of course. whoever expected u to see more than your eyes could?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by fako1(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
How can dey lay allegations on sum1 and one still go a long way to defend d colonel even more than his lawyers?

The way sum ppl carry political party put for head. If dey catch der so called "mentor" or associates stealing billions of dollars (not even naira). They will "help" defend till death.

Ohun ti o da, ko loruko meji, K'ODA!!!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Benzzle: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Barcanista and this thugs want corruption to come to an end but are here defending Dasuki and lamido

Are you not a bastard?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
I saw this on twitter.
Could it be true or some Maggi infested cooked up story?

Oh please!
All this your indirect acting you put up on this forum is not unknown to discerning minds.

You are an active GEJ and PDP supporter and not not in favour of this administration.

The fact that you are not bold about which party you support on a faceless forum or pretending to stand on a neutral ground is just the height of pretence.

5 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by senier007(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Obynolee:

You are the one that lacked sense,lets assume that he abuse his office,is it the work of DSS or EFCC??,does having cars amount to treasonable felony?

Do you know it's the NSA and DSS that has the sole right to issue license through the office of the president? EFCC has nothing to do with arms and armour vehicles, please don't comment out of ignorance or busy body, always ask first, through out there statement they did not mention anything like financial crime, or did they? Point one case were EFCC operatives arraign any individual in court over bullet proof cars or arms? This is purely national security not crime that's why it's termed treason or felony.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by leanalyst: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Beautiful analysis. I woke up and read the incriminating evidences found and I was baffled. The man was an ex NSA so these things are likely to be found in his home. My greatest worry about the new Nigeria is victimization by new Government. Those who were in opposition are all being raided or indicted or demoted, this has to stop.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by nationwide1(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Boss13:

I don't insult people, but you must be stupid. Have you seen an assault rifle before? Do you think it is normal to own 7 of them. Do you even know how much one cost? What is the nonsense with the justification here.

Do you also think it is normal for a man to own 12 cars. Go and ask rich people who built their wealth themselves and not from stolen funds. Do you know how much a luxury bullet proof car cost? Do you think Dansuki can afford such given his short tenure as national security adviser?

The DSS are investigating him on issues bigger than riffles and cars.
For insulting me, your family and entire generation are silly.

You child of mistaken pregnancy.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by kahara(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Robot!! They have reconfigured passingshit and others and left you. lt is after the sallah break they will do your own.

HahHahaha! Guys and Punchlines !
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Point of Note: The DSS never said they saw "Assault Riffles" but "High Calibre Rifle". What is "High Calibre rifle"? This is subject to opinion because what one may classified as high another will classify as low.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:
Barcanista posting ridiculous articles as usual

This simpleton and his moronic and gullible followers always make me laugh. He is so delusional that he is beginning to believe he is some kind of expert on Nigerian politics with his guguru and epa analysis.

I shat on this thread cool
lol
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Moheat(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
shut up! Why should i lie about it? I would have given out her Facebook name but i won't!

You're crazy to want to talk about my marriage. how is that a topic of discussion here?

Ewu!

Eyah! what happened to your failed marriage? kpele

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Boss13:

His write up shows he lacked knowledge in that area or even knowing the tedious procedures involved in acquiring and obtaining the license. Then add 7 assault rifle to that process. The question you would be asked is - are you going to war?

Purchasing assault rifle is a tedious and daunting task, except you smuggled it illegally. I presumed he cannot steal the ones being used by the military because it is accounted for. So when someone who lacks knowledge speak, you would know.

I also know he lacks knowledge on the list price or purchase price for bulletproof vehicles or even luxury vehicles. The guy is just plain dumb.
Where did you see the bold? How do you come to the conclusion that all those 7 rifles (not assault because the DSS never said so) are his personal rifles and not the rifles attached to his office as NSA? How are you sure that some weren't licensed to him? Sometimes you need to critically analyse things before coming to position. Even the DSS were speculative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by poseidon12: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

What is he doing with all these expensive cars? [img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]
Well, a lot of Nigerians own more cars than him. How come SSS have not raided their homes? This is obviously political witch-hunt. Nigerians need to speak up. We want to move forward in democracy, not retrogress back to dictatorship.
If they have case against any Nigerian, they should head to the court. We don't want foolish drama. Our rights must be respected.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Joavid:

Oh please!
All this your indirect acting you put up on this forum is not unknown to discerning minds.

You are an active GEJ and PDP supporter and not not in favour of this administration.

The fact that you are not bold about which party you support on a faceless forum or pretending to stand on a neutral ground is just the height of pretence.

Clearly this one is very mis-informed.

Knowing your antecedents as an angry, sadistic, frustrated soul, it would be mercy killing engaging you or even so much as dignifying you with a matching reply.

Yours truly has now transferred your case to the joint ministries of common sense and brain infrastructure.

Toodle-oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
iykedare:

Biatch, don't get me annoyed.
your mother bitcch!!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by hamzeiy: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"

1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All
oga..i would have read your post only for the fact that i know ure anti Apc and anti buhari... so notn rational comes from you.. ure reasoning are bigoted and biased.....so you think the bilions of dollars by gej in the name of defence budget shouldnt be investiogated?? and if anyone is found wanting nd happens to be a nember of the previous administration it becomes a witch hunt...oh pls lets be non partisan for once for the benefit of our nation......i have know you on nairaland for long you should be more matured that this by now.i dont xpect you to engage in such irrational discourse....Except if youre a biafroid thus its xpected...
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by DaBullIT(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Where did you see the bold? How do you come to the conclusion that all those 7 rifles (not assault because the DSS never said so) are his personal rifles and not the rifles attached to his office as NSA? How are you sure that some weren't licensed to him? Sometimes you need to critically analyse things before coming to position. Even the DSS were speculative.

High calibre = high powered rifle = assault / hunting rifle = killing rifles = illegal . even in USA selected few people can claim 2nd ammendment for having a rifle
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by nationwide1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
jaytee01:
Pls let us know where licenses can be obtained for assault rifles in Nigeria, even for retired army generals.

Oh.....while you are at it, can we know the civilians you are talking about?
If our DSS was that efficient, why are we still having geometric increase in mortality from insurgency?

Lol @civilians I'm talking about.

You want them to Dasuki those innocent civilians?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by iykedare(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
your mother bitcch!!
Biatch,stop quoting me.
Typical attitude of a sexually unsatisfied woman.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Candyrain(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
I'm going to sue you if you don't cc me next time. It's a promise brother.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Primme(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dey follow
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by dantti2006(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
A security chief is sacked on Tuesday and by Wednesday his house is searched and he's accused of not handling over govt properties. Has any1 here handed over, it's a bit tedious. Dansuki didn't deny those cars been state property he just demanded we be civilised as a country. He should have been allowed the week the return all state properties and if the state was feeling impatient they should have written him demanding he turns over all state properties. As for his security details, the Defence Quaters shoulda have withdrawn them since they were assigned to him based on orders from the defence head Quaters. We live in a civilised society and things should be done like gentle men and ladies. Frankly like some1 said this action is no different from the actions of the security agents under GEJ. Dansuki has been in d business of gathering intelligence 4years and was made security chief in an Era of security crisis. In the cause of doing his job he would have made many enemies and let's be fair if he was any1's father here, u would insist he secures himself. Bola Ige had enuff security details b4 they still managed 2 kill him and till date his assassination has not been solved.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by AZeD1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Point of Note: The DSS never said they saw "Assault Riffles" but "High Calibre Rifle". What is "High Calibre rifle"? This is subject to opinion because what one may classified as high another will classify as low.
No, it is not subject to opinion. "calibre" is a standard of measurement.
Get an education and stop posting articles filled with half truths.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

High calibre = high powered rifle = assault / hunting rifle = killing rifles = illegal . even in USA selected few people can claim 2nd ammendment for having a rifle
When people talk they talk as if others are dumb. What or who determines "High Calibre" rifle? Don't you know that that is subjective?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060622153013AAoZjH6

Why can't the DSS name the rifle? Did they say all the rifles are his personals? Or did they say they are illegal? Beside how can person with 7 rifles overthrow a government? Even vigilantes in a ward will need more than a dozen rifle. Abeg go sit down for somehwerr

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
podosci:
A judge of a court of law signed the search warrant the DSS used to search his house, which redress is Dasuki going to seek?
"The Guilty Are Always Afraid".

francizy:
Barcanista the best political analyst in Nigeria! You are more intelligent than all APC politicians, aids, supporters combined... grin
If he was the best political prostitute on Earth, how come he never replies my mention?.

ETERRORS:
This is arrant nonsense from a person who doesn't know that DSS acted illegaly and only witch hunting Dasuki
And your statement is arrant rubbish coming from someone who doesn't know a major isn't giving armed security guards.

ETERRORS:
Go and check the residence of even a major in the army and tell me if you won't see armed guards there, stay on the topic and stop mentioning GEJ you Child Of Hate
LMFAO! This is by far the most stewpidest shiitt I've heard. A major having armed guards. Lol. It shows you really don't know what you're saying. You're just plain ignorant!.

barcanista:
If he wants to settle personal beef he should stop using resources of the State. He should go to court! Afterall, he himself came to power in 1984 through a coup. Or was he elected?
Pardon me, did GEJ not use the resources of the state to stop and witch hunt Tambuwal when he defected from the PDP to the APC?.

Bluetooth2:

@Barcanista

It seems you lack knowledge of the acquistion of firearm in Nigeria. No Nigerian is permitted to own a prohibited weapon in Nigeria and the arm recovered from this man falls into that category. Your analyses sometimes are outrageous and ridiculous.
I believe the political prostitute doesn't know this fact. He also doesn't know the only legal weapons allow individuals be them NSA chief or not are shot guns and double barrels. No man is allowed to possess automatic rifles as their personal possession.

barcanista:
High calibre rifles literally translate to sniper rifle. And its not subject to opinion because anyone who possess high calibre rifle has a hidden agenda. And such rifle are not even used to hunt and its not even allowed for individuals to own for personal use. Its usually weapon specifically meant for assassination.

So there is no such thing as "subject to opinion" on this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Clearly this one is very mis-informed.

Knowing your antecedents as an angry, sadistic, frustrated soul, it would be mercy killing engaging you or even so much as dignifying you with a matching reply.

Yours truly has now transferred your case to the joint ministries of common sense and brain infrastructure.

Toodle-oo
okay.from your post you seem to suggest that what DSS did was just a personal vendetta not in the interest of national security.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by AZeD1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:
Barcanista posting ridiculous articles as usual

This simpleton and his moronic and gullible followers always make me laugh. He is so delusional that he is beginning to believe he is some kind of expert on Nigerian politics with his guguru and epa analysis.

I shat on this thread cool
When you read his articles and then see the people who believe he is making sense, you'd weep for Nigeria.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by dBard: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
It was what I was tryna say on the other thread by midolian.. The DSS shouldn't be behaving like the DSS during jonathan regime which was for pure political witch hunting..

I believe dasuki might be guilty of misappropriation of security funds and should be investigated thoroughly, but not the way the DSS are going about with it.. I would have prefer they remain silent and wait till they have indisputable evidence against him before releasing a press statement, that way people won't see it as a vendetta.

They just blew it in my opinion.
Even if there were such allegations against him, the 'Bull in china shop' approach has totally turned public sympathy towards him and made a joke of whatever case they had.
7 high powered rifles in d hands of an ex NSA is 'nothing' here, considering the arsenal some police chiefs walk around with..

Expected beta from d DSS.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by PerfectFortune: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
That should be left to the judge to decide BUT it isn't the subject of discussion.

Happy you took to my advice. Constuctive and objective criticism is the way forward.

Well done bro...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name? / Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.